World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,981
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    I could see Stephanie being the marketable face because she has the name. Maybe she'll deal with the more corporate aspect of the business. I would like to see HHH take most responsibility for the on-screen/booking stuff though because he clearly has a good understanding of the business.

I wonder if the cuts will continue into tomorrow.

Yeah that's what I mean. No problem with Trip running creative and on screen but Chairman/CEO, I would prefer Steph to run that part. The actual business side of the business is where the McMahon name should continue IMO.

It's been said by a few people, one person won't replace Vince as they couldn't put in the hours Vince is willing to do. Steph in corporate and Trip in creative, that is where I see it going. Or where I would like to see it going.
  • Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosa, JTG, Khali, Otunga, Cara, Maddox for starters lol.

Just read a quite interesting article about Mr Punk. Apparently all superstars have a clause in their contract that means the company can extend the contract without the worker's permission if they have been away for a prolonged period. The company could keep Punk under contract until December if they chose to go down that road. He is currently set for expiry in July.

Is that what Vince did with Rey? I think I read last week that Rey wanted to leave but Vince extended his contract for another year.
    tim18 wrote: »
    I want rosa to get released. How she survived cuts for so long i will never know. Aksana needed a few years to improve. I liked her entrance music.

Shocked about brodus.

I think Aksana is a pretty good wrestler and she improved from her old NXT days.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    Haha yes! Are you going to join them, Stone Cold? Have a few Steveweisers with them?Breaking news, Stone Cold joins TNA :D

How could I turn down the chance to stand side by side with Jinder and Drew?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could I turn down the chance to stand side by side with Jinder and Drew?:D

Haha awesome!! :D
    Forum Member
    Is that what Vince did with Rey? I think I read last week that Rey wanted to leave but Vince extended his contract for another year.

I think Aksana is a pretty good wrestler and she improved from her old NXT days.

I don't know if Rey did want to leave but yeah, Vince extended the contract. Not even gonna reply to that Aksana comment lol.
  • DragonicDragonic Posts: 2,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not exactly stellar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if Rey did want to leave but yeah, Vince extended the contract. Not even gonna reply to that Aksana comment lol.
    Dragonic wrote: »
    She's not exactly stellar.

Ah right right, I wouldn't mind seeing Rey back.

Haha! I'm not saying she's the female Daniel Bryan, I just think she improved and tried her best as a heel. Stop laughing at me haha :D
    Forum Member
    Ah right right, I wouldn't mind seeing Rey back.

Haha! I'm not saying she's the female Daniel Bryan, I just think she improved and tried her best as a heel. Stop laughing at me haha :D

She's not the female Daniel Bryan. I agree with that lol. But probably not in the way you meant it.

And Raj, I'm always laughing at you lol :p:D
  • PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    I wish Hornswoggle would get told to piss off. Does my ****ing head in the little shit. :p
  • MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has DS started to all if a sudden put WWE news up like anyone that reads the site cares about wrestling in 2014.

Sick if it and want it to stop. Me and only me posts the wrestling news.

Pukes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not the female Daniel Bryan. I agree with that lol. But probably not in the way you meant it.

And Raj, I'm always laughing at you lol :p:D

Lol haha, whatever Hollyyy! :pI can't wait for this man to return now :D

I wish Hornswoggle would get told to piss off. Does my ****ing head in the little shit. :p

Lmao! Angry Panda FTW. I don't want Hornswoggle to leave, El Torito vs Hornswoggle at every show and every PPV please. :D
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I haven't liked Aksana in the ring since the Naomi incident back in February.
    Forum Member
    Markren wrote: »
    Why has DS started to all if a sudden put WWE news up like anyone that reads the site cares about wrestling in 2014.

Sick if it and want it to stop. Me and only me posts the wrestling news.

Pukes.

Before you post your "news" we already know who has been released, that CM Punk didnt return at Payback and Daniel Bryan has been stripped of his title.

So what you got for us Ren?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got nowt at the moment as I haven't spoke to my mole in a few weeks. But if I do you'll be the first to know, sexy. x.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »

Ah, was that when Naomi had to wear eye patch for a while right?
    Forum Member
    Lol haha, whatever Hollyyy! :pI can't wait for this man to return now :D

Lmao! Angry Panda FTW. I don't want Hornswoggle to leave, El Torito vs Hornswoggle at every show and every PPV please. :D

If I wasn't in such a good mood, I would make your bitch ass pay for getting my name wrong intentionally!
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »

I think that's the incident that sealed her fate
    Forum Member
    Got nowt at the moment as I haven't spoke to my mole in a few weeks. But if I do you'll be the first to know, sexy. x.

My skin has never crawled so much.

Your mole is crap, didn't tell you ten releases or that Bryan was being stripped. I'd sack him if I was you
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before you post your "news" we already know who has been released, that CM Punk didnt return at Payback and Daniel Bryan has been stripped of his title.

So what you got for us Ren?

Um, the ladder match at MITB is for the title?
    Stephanie McMahon is going to marry Triple H?
    Drew McIntyre is Vince's chosen one for future stardom?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, was that when Naomi had to wear eye patch for a while right?

Yeah, Naomi was rumored to face AJ Lee at Elimination Chamber for the Divas Championship before her injury and we got Cameron as a replacement.
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    Um, the ladder match at MITB is for the title?
    Stephanie McMahon is going to marry Triple H?
    Drew McIntyre is Vince's chosen one for future stardom?

It really bugs me how Trip and Steph's divorce wasn't referenced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My skin has never crawled so much.

Your mole is crap, didn't tell you ten releases or that Bryan was being stripped. I'd sack him if I was you

My lovely face makes your skin crawl? You troll puke.

Sick if this crap now. My mole is worth ten if you.
    Forum Member
    My lovely face makes your skin crawl? You troll puke.

Sick if this crap now. My mole is worth ten if you.

Yeah your 'lovely' face apparently. Or the fact you called me sexy.

He may be worth ten of me, but at least I can spell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's the incident that sealed her fate

Yeah I agree, it was in this match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su_1nWbPeEw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah your 'lovely' face apparently. Or the fact you called me sexy.

He may be worth ten of me, but at least I can spell.

.i..

Out if here now. Got better things to do.

Like talk to the lovely Kate Beckinsale over twitter. Peace out.
This discussion has been closed.