Comments

• Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    spark out!

Well that's not very lady like.
    well its just as well hes a man,the more i see of him the more i,m convinced the whole things a wind up
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant stand him and think its all put on.
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might just be her time of the month.......
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    spark out!

I hope James points at Kellie then.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if that remark is not classed as threatening and thus deserving a warning, I don't know what is
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member

You're being sarcastic, but that's not really far from the truth. The hormones she's on are like pregnancy, trying to conceive, and pms all rolled into one, with mood swings that will hit without warning or reason. That's not excusing her, only explaining it.

It's why I question the wisdom of her being in there at all at this point in her transition.
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never bought his transgender persona, something is not ringing true with him + this is no disrespect for trans cos my nephew is in the prosess of changing so I do have an insite into this.
  • Options
    Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really saw another side of Kellie tonight:o shocked me
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this show is gonna ruin him, i can see him getting worse
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    wrong thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're being sarcastic, but that's not really far from the truth. The hormones she's on are like pregnancy, trying to conceive, and pms all rolled into one, with mood swings that will hit without warning or reason. That's not excusing her, only explaining it.

It's why I question the wisdom of her being in there at all at this point in her transition.

All very good points.

I would also say that women are also capable of threatening violence it is not exclusive to men.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a human being telling another to take their hands off them....they didnt and the human reacted only to get fingers waved in the face
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This point?

Are all transfolk this nasty and aggressive after two years into the process?
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    This point?

Not 24/7, but yes, ANYONE who undergoes hormone therapy for any reason will have long stretches of uncontrollable emotion. The mix that gets used for this particular reason is especially nasty in that respect.

Luke A had them, too, and talked about it after the final, but they edited around it during the show.
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a horrid little man and I think it's fair to call him a he now.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

LOL reminds me of the funniest scene from UBB. Nicky talking to Brian about Nadia.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    This point?

I believe and I am not expert Blackberry Girl that in order to get gender reassignment treatment you have to live two years as a woman before any medical activity takes place. So it is possible that the hormone treatment has only recently started.

I am not sure if this is about getting NHS treatment or is part of the process of making sure the person really does want to make the life changing and irreversible decision.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not 24/7, but yes, ANYONE who undergoes hormone therapy for any reason will have long stretches of uncontrollable emotion. The mix that gets used for this particular reason is especially nasty in that respect.

Luke A had them, too, and talked about it after the final, but they edited around it during the show.
    I remember that.

I recall him talking about how he'd be just before getting his testosterone injection and how he'd be right after it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe and I am not expert Blackberry Girl that in order to get gender reassignment treatment you have to live two years as a woman before any medical activity takes place. So it is possible that the hormone treatment has only recently started.

I am not sure if this is about getting NHS treatment or is part of the process of making sure the person really does want to make the life changing and irreversible decision.

I read earlier that Kellie has not yet started hormone therapy. He's been counselled and advised for the past year by a support organisation called TG.

Yet Kellie has stated that he will have his surgery later this year!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    He is a horrid little man and I think it's fair to call him a he now.

Agree!
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The hormones she would be taking would be estrogen though which most certainly not make someone aggressive and confrontational......mood swings and being over emotional certainly but they would not make the person want to start throwing punches. It's actually the male hormone testosterone that would make someone aggressive and potentially even violent.
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spark out!

Leslie was aggressively standing over Kellie though, he snarled up his face up and started jabbing his pointed finger towards Kellie's face from the step above.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    The hormones she would be taking would be estrogen though which most certainly not make someone aggressive and confrontational......mood swings and being over emotional certainly but they would not make the person want to start throwing punches. It's actually the male hormone testosterone that would make someone aggressive and potentially even violent.[/QUOTE

I posted to the same effect, earlier. Female hormones would be more likely to inhibit aggression than to ignite it. Testosterone, yes! Maybe he's on steroids LOL.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leslie was aggressively standing over Kellie though, he snarled up his face up and started jabbing his pointed finger towards Kellie's face from the step above.

Leslie is about six inches shorter than Kellie. Were this not so Tough Guy Frank would have passed by on the other side.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I posted to the same effect, earlier. Female hormones would be more likely to inhibit aggression than to ignite it. Testosterone, yes! Maybe he's on steroids LOL.

Indeed, estrogen would be much more likely to give a person female traits such as being weepy or over emotional as well as mood swings.

Anyone would think Kellie was pumping herself full of testosterone :)