Forza Horizon 2

Comments

• Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    I expect "VIP" will be available to buy as a day one download online when it launches.

That must have a few additional vehicles.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Ford Capri? Oh yeah! Nice to see the X-Bow making it's way over. Should be a very fun car for this game. Getting very hyped for this now.
    Forum Member
    If it's coming it's not on yet. The Day One edition is available from the usual suspects and you get the 3 T10 Liveried cars. But GAME give you the '08 Ferrari California and AMAZON give you the '13 M6 Coupe as extras.

Gotta say I am surprised by that, but then I was surprised when I read today there would be no token system included either. No idea if either game will get a season pass either as nothing has been mentioned. No doubt crapping themselves in case they put a foot wrong and the internet explodes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pre-order £30 for 360 on amazon has to be done need my racing fix for the year.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More cars:

1995 Ferrari F50
    1992 Honda NSX-R
    1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex
    1985 Ford RS200 Evolution
    2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
    1994 Nissan 240SX SE
    1968 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds 442
    2012 Caterham Superlight R500
    2009 Honda S2000 CR
    1963 Volkswagen Beetle
    1967 Lamborghini Miura P400
    1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
    1981 BMW M1
    2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xbox One demo due on Sept 16th.
  • Tictac2Tictac2 Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Launch trailer's out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l_lclrnWTI

Cannot wait for this.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This game looks awesome and It's a must have for me. I was l8 getting FH but have pre-ordered this one :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I wasn't so seriously invested in Driveclub right now, I'd be itching to pick up an Xbox One to play this. Looks great fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I wasn't so seriously invested in Driveclub right now, I'd be itching to pick up an Xbox One to play this. Looks great fun.

I wasn't going to bother getting this game tbh but it just looks so good. This would make me seriously consider getting an XBO but the 360 version will do me for now :)
    Forum Member
    It's a shame there won't be a similar digital offer to Destiny for those who want to get both versions, though I suppose the fact that they are different games makes sense why it won't happen. It would be nice to see some of the 360 footage now, I can easily see it being the best looking racer on the system.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah 360 footage would be nice but I can't seem to find any. I know it's all about XBO but it's like MS wan't to hide anything to do with the 360. Kind of stupid as there's far more 360's out there than Xbox one's.

* I honestly don't believe for a second that MS will support the 360 for the next 3 or 4 years.
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah 360 footage would be nice but I can't seem to find any. I know it's all about XBO but it's like MS wan't to hide anything to do with the 360. Kind of stupid as there's far more 360's out there than Xbox one's.

* I honestly don't believe for a second that MS will support the 360 for the next 3 or 4 years.
    They did the same thing with Titanfall and it actually looked as good on the 360.

But I can understand them wanting to push the XB1 more as they want more people buying their console, no doubt it will sell well on the 360 as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    They did the same thing with Titanfall and it actually looked as good on the 360.

But I can understand them wanting to push the XB1 more as they want more people buying their console, no doubt it will sell well on the 360 as well.

I have no doubt the game will look just as good on the 360 but I'm sitting here trying to decide whether to just wait and get the game with an xbox one in Dec (can't afford to order it before then) and cancel the pre-order for the 360 version or just get the game for 360 and not bother getting an xbox one. decisions decisions.

*this game is the reason I'd want an xbox one. The whole reason I bought a PS4 was for Driveclub.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would personally want the best version out there, but you don't know what the 360 version is missing out if any at all. It's not worth getting an XB1 just for one game though, so maybe you're better of getting the 360 version.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would personally want the best version out there, but you don't know what the 360 version is missing out if any at all. It's not worth getting an XB1 just for one game though, so maybe you're better of getting the 360 version.

True, hence the reason I wanted to see some 360 footage. As for getting an XB1 just for one game, no doubt there would be others but most/all the multi-platform games would be bought for the PC. That's the reason I need to sit and decide if it's worth getting an XB1 or not. The PS4 doesn't get used much as it is now (not until Driveclub comes out).

*I wish the Forza games were released on PC too. For me, they are the best driving games out there.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo, i'm excited. Why are there people outside the cars though? Can wait to fly a plane or drive a train :)
    It's a shame there won't be a similar digital offer to Destiny for those who want to get both versions, though I suppose the fact that they are different games makes sense why it won't happen. It would be nice to see some of the 360 footage now, I can easily see it being the best looking racer on the system.

Yeah its because they are entirely different games.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are totally different games aren't they? Plus, you won't get things like weather and drivatars in the 360 game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This gets me to thinking about how much other content is to be 'deliberately' left out of the 360 versions of upcoming games. Is it because the 360 can't handle it or because MS hope by making the XB1 version more attractive, it will make 360 owner's upgrade ?.

Is this something we're going to see a lot more of ?. exclusive content for XB1 versions of games that are being released on both consoles ?. food for thought.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are totally different games aren't they? Plus, you won't get things like weather and drivatars in the 360 game.
    To be honest I don't know, I haven't heard or seen much of the 360 version.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing vindictive about the 360 version not having all these features. For a start it is an entirely different game on a different engine written by a different studio. Its made by Sumo in sheffield, i know a couple of guys working on it, a network coder to be specific.

Apart from being different games, the 360 version couldn't possibly handle everything the XBone version does. Not a cat in hells chance. I'd rather it like this than cripple the current gen version.

Crippling games is the worst part of this cross gen debacle.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's two differences I know of so far.

360 version won't have dynamic weather or driveatars. :)
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Demo should be hitting the store at around 2pm.

Really looking forward to trying this out.
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Demo is downloading now 10.42gb.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Demo is downloading now 10.42gb.

:o:o