Options

I like tall men is ok. I like big tits is bad?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's built into a man to like tits, perhaps large ones too. I have big real ones and men love them.

It's just the same as me wanting an above average manhood on a man. Mine has a 7 incher and it's perfect :)
  • Options
    36_Chambers36_Chambers Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    Well that all sounds pretty reasonable apart from the submissive bit, why did you think I would say you're a pig?

Well, ive found if your honest about what you want your partner to look like, its considered shallow etc.

for me I wouldnt be happy settling for something I didnt find to my ideal taste.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Major! :eek: The men in white coats are on their way as we speak, I will miss you. :cry::p

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/251/c/7/Straight_jacket_Joker_by_MasterDrawer.jpg

So long :p:D:eek:
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, ive found if your honest about what you want your partner to look like, its considered shallow etc.

for me I wouldnt be happy settling for something I didnt find to my ideal taste.

Haven't you ever met anyone who you've found yourself attracted to because of their personality rather than their looks?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

if a woman has small tits she can get bigger ones.

saying you like big cocks is offensive to the less well endowed men and can destroy a mans confidence.

It's not that simple and you know it isn't.

Saying you like big boobs/cocks to people with small boobs/cocks can destroy their confidence.

Men can also make their penises bigger. It's time consuming, but possible. But that's not the point.

This isn't a case of "women wanting equality when it suits them". Height and boobs aren't comparable. The equivalent of a woman saying she likes a certain height is a man saying he likes saying a certain height.
    The equivalent of someone saying they like boobs on a woman is saying they like a sexual characteristic on a man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't you ever met anyone who you've found yourself attracted to because of their personality rather than their looks?

Never.

for me it all about looks first, personality comes after.
  • Options
    Barry_JohnsonBarry_Johnson Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not that simple and you know it isn't.

Saying you like big boobs/cocks to people with small boobs/cocks can destroy their confidence.

Men can also make their penises bigger. It's time consuming, but possible. But that's not the point.

This isn't a case of "women wanting equality when it suits them". Height and boobs aren't comparable. The equivalent of a woman saying she likes a certain height is a man saying he likes saying a certain height.
    The equivalent of someone saying they like boobs on a woman is saying they like a sexual characteristic on a man.

boobs are not a sex organ:confused:

you can compare boobs to pecks or maybe a six pack but not to a cock.

the penis defines a man and his sex power.

boobs do not define a woman and her sex power.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never.

for me it all about looks first, personality comes after.

What if you met someone who had the perfect looks for you but their personality was awful. Would you still be interested in them because of the way they looked, or would their personality put you off?
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do women get away with "I like and am looking for a tall man" but men get slaughtered when they say "I like and am looking for big tits"?

We are all looking to spread out genes :confused:

No doubt many women like big willies. But in my experience, brains trump willies. Pity many men don't have the same insight. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What if you met someone who had the perfect looks for you but their personality was awful. Would you still be interested in them because of the way they looked, or would their personality put you off?

Id sleep with her, then on to the next one
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, interrupting here, but saw this post on page one and had to reply.
    Haha, the bold bit made me chuckle! Personally I like big butts but I don't know why.

Well, I am a brother and I can't deny. :D

No? Oh come on!? I know that's not the lyric but it sounds like it.

I thought I was a genius and everything. :cry:

Alright, I'll join the main topic. ;) Um, not really comparable. Height to Height. Boobs to pecks (I guess). Foofer to Meat and two veg (I guess again). That's the sort of comparison, I reckon. Easily memorable by the location on/of the body. Not that I'm the expert on this, of course. But like a woman could have surgery to please men who are so inclined, men can take steroids to please women who are so inclined. But the last lot, well, you can't really change that, I don't think.

This is the internet though. A way will be out there. Watching.....waiting.....:p

Also Note, this sort of thing shouldn't be defining requirements. People should like each other for personality as well. I mean, appearance is naturalistic urges while personality is the mind connecting beyond the animal level. To become friends and teammates and all that crap.
  • Options
    SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big mammaries are great, as long as they are Real. Bitty time, Bitty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well at least you're honest about it lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least you're honest about it lol :D

refreshing aint it :p
  • Options
    SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, interrupting here, but saw this post on page one and had to reply.

Well, I am a brother and I can't deny. :D

No? Oh come on!? I know that's not the lyric but it sounds like it.

I thought I was a genius and everything. :cry:

Alright, I'll join the main topic. ;) Um, not really comparable. Height to Height. Boobs to pecks (I guess). Foofer to Meat and two veg (I guess again). That's the sort of comparison, I reckon. Easily memorable by the location on/of the body. Not that I'm the expert on this, of course. But like a woman could have surgery to please men who are so inclined, men can take steroids to please women who are so inclined. But the last lot, well, you can't really change that, I don't think.

This is the internet though. A way will be out there. Watching.....waiting.....:

What's a Foofer?
  • Options
    MayfairBlueMayfairBlue Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Banter aside, I do get where the OP is coming from, but it does make us blokes look shallow - when he expresses his desire for a particular attribute.

Let's face it: we all are driven by something that sparks us our imagination!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    refreshing aint it :p

Would you be honest with the women themselves? And are you attractive enough to be able to get the women who have the look you go for - you may have an image of the perfect woman in your head but realistically are you gonna be able to pull a woman like that?
  • Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you be honest with the women themselves? And are you attractive enough to be able to get the women who have the look you go for - you may have an image of the perfect woman in your head but realistically are you gonna be able to pull a woman like that?

You are very patient, Miss XYZ. Some of 36_Chambers' replies make my blood boil. :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ive never had a problem getting the women I desire, My current GF ticks all the boxes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are very patient, Miss XYZ. Some of 36_Chambers' replies make my blood boil. :/

and why?
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Ive never had a problem getting the women I desire, My current GF ticks all the boxes.

Poor taste in men...tick.

I kid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lol, I've only really seen his replies to me in this thread and they haven't been too bad. :D

I just find it interesting seeing how other people's minds work and how they see things.
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All talk and no action I suspect. It's the quiet ones we have to watch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't matter much to me what someone looks like, if we click and have a connection thats what really matters.

I do agree that you have to have a certain amount of physical attraction to the person, but thats only a small part of what makes a happy, loving relationship. But everyones different so each to their own.