Gina talking to Hazel like a piece of shit.

Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
Forum Member
✭✭
During this task, it is a bit uncomfortable to watch. No wonder Hazel has snapped.

Comments

• Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why Dexter fan, why?!!!!!:(
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    During this task, it is a bit uncomfortable to watch. No wonder Hazel has snapped.

Yet Hazel is the one branded evil and nasty..... strange old world ;)
  • Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well at least Gina is talking a language that Hazel can understand lol
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You mean when Hazel was implying Gina was smelly?

Gina (the 'Queen') of the task, called Hazel a 'peasant', as she is, compared to the 'Queen'. The only uncomfortable thing was when Hazel was implying Gina stinks - that's absolutely disgusting behaviour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel's doing exactly the same. Hazel started it today with the 'Ooh, someones not in a good mood...' sarcasm and not pulling her weight in the task (which isn't Gina's fault - the point of Gina as Queen Bee is to instruct those to pull their weight). None of the others had issue with doing so but Hazel did - all Gina did was ask her the first time round and Hazel childlishly stuck her middle fingers up at the girl in response - when it wasn't Gina's fault at all, but Hazel's - she should have just got on with it. Gina had to say something for the sake of winning the task, regardless of who it was. :rolleyes:
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

I despair too, it happens all the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

good girl gina keep it up!!!!!!! :D:D
  • pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Yet Hazel is the one branded evil and nasty..... strange old world ;)

You want a loan of that tin hat you gave me, it looks more like a strainer now though! :D
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gina (the 'Queen') of the task, called Hazel a 'peasant', as she is, compared to the 'Queen'. The only uncomfortable thing was when Hazel was implying Gina stinks - that's absolutely disgusting behaviour.
    You get talked down too like Gina has been doing, then you are going to get a reaction. I don't like Hazel, still think she should have been evicted.

But Gina takes great delight in trying to humiliate Hazel. So it's not a surprise to me that she is fighting back.
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter fan he won't win).
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member

Genuine question.....would you say Gina is taking her role as queen Bee, too far, or are you accepting of everything she has said and done thus far?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plenty of us question Gina in actuality and think she is overrated.
    Forum Member
    You get talked down too like Gina has been doing, then you are going to get a reaction. I don't like Hazel, still think she should have been evicted.

But Gina takes great delight in trying to humiliate Hazel. So it's not a surprise to me that she is fighting back.

Silly me, I was under the impression Dexter supporters were backing Gina, now why did I think that?:(
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How did you feel yesterday when Dexter character assassinated Hazel? Referring to her PR trained background and narcissism and using people to get her own way? Was that uncomfortable to watch?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly me, I was under the impression Dexter supporters were backing Gina, now why did I think that?:(
    Come the final there won't be any alliance.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

perhaps she does

Never seen her have a shower or wash her hair ... and smoking all those rollies won't do much for fragrance
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Hazel's doing exactly the same. Hazel started it today with the 'Ooh, someones not in a good mood...' sarcasm and not pulling her weight in the task (which isn't Gina's fault - the point of Gina as Queen Bee is to instruct those to pull their weight). None of the others had issue with doing so but Hazel did - all Gina did was ask her once and Hazel decides to childlishly stick her middle fingers up at the girl.

She then followed it by telling them that she'd dreamt that Gina was wearing a nappy full of shit owtte.

But Sam has told Gina about the nappy (not the shit) .....however Dexter was also there at the time...
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good girl gina keep it up!!!!!!! :D:D

Totally agree. Keep it up Gina, she may now even be first out on final night, not second or third out. Keep it going Gina, well done!
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member

:eek::eek: I know you are no fan of Hazel but wow good for you for not being a sheep
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When Gina woke up this morning - barely said a word - Hazel said to her "Oh, you clearly didn't sleep well", Gina had no idea what was going on and said "Who are you talking to?" and Hazel said "YOU." and stormed out of the room. Anyone with an attitude like that deserves to be spoken down to as they have shown themselves to be immature, childish and bratty. It's a task, all the housemates are dealing with it (even the Twins, much to my surprise) so is it any wonder, the girl that lost them 100 pound in the task, is being spoken down to?

Gina - as Queen of the house - asked for an order, as she is allowed to do as part of the task, there is nothing wrong there. What is wrong, however, is when Hazel starts implying that Gina "smells", I mean, come on. Hazel is meant to be a grown up woman and she acts like that. It does Hazel no favours whatsoever, and shows her to be a horrible woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did you feel yesterday when Dexter character assassinated Hazel? Referring to her PR trained background and narcissism and using people to get her own way? Was that uncomfortable to watch?
    What he said was true. What I am saying is also true. Gina has been talking to her like she is dirt. It's not a crime to say this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's fine you see, because he didn't say it to her face. It's not uncomfortable then.
    Forum Member
    Come the final there won't be any alliance.

Of course there won't but it would be nice if we backed each other up until then instead of posting anti-Gina threads.:(
  • crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazel has asked for everything she gets - after all she is a s..t stirer -
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What he said was true. What I am saying is also true. Gina has been talking to her like she is dirt. It's not a crime to say this.

So you don't think someone who throws herself at another woman's man whilst knowing this isn't 'dirt'?

"Skid mark of society" springs to mind.