Options

EastEnders Halloween Speculation (SPOILERS)

Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There's too be a murder committed on Halloween so I'd like too know how everyone thinks the night will play out.

For anyone who has seen the spoilers pics, we see that Alice returns from Janine's house with blood on her hands... This is how I think the night will go... so far anyway.

Alice heads over too Janine's ready too "do the deed" thinking she will only be drugging Janine so that she will fall asleep. She then realizes that the dose Micheal wants too give is lethal, caves and tells Janine everything - All of Micheal's plans. I then think that Janine will tell Alice too ring Micheal, panicking and go back too the house with "blood" on her hands. Micheal will then believe that Janine is dead. While all this is happening over at Micheal's, scared for her and her daughters life Janine will be packing their things in order too flee. Micheal being the sadistic person he is will want too see what happened and go over and get Scarlett (As I'm guessing Alice will say she didn't want to get her while she had blood on her hands) with this he heads over and see's Janine is very much alive. Alice follows him over and the final show down will take place.

I can't seem too think of the way Micheal is going too die as I think after being tricked by Alice once (In my scenario, anyway) surely he would be suspicious of any liquid he is given...
That I am stuck on, but would love to hear other peoples theories.

Comments

• Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have two theories.

1. Alice hits/stabs him
    2. Alice hits/stabs him. Flees the house but he isn't dead yet then Janine finishes him off. Alice gets the blame. A bit like Chrissie/Zoe/Sam.

I can't see anything other than stabbing or being bashed over the head. Unless they are going to play on the whole Michael underestimating Alice and trusting her only for her to poison him or something. But to me, that sounds so out of character for Alice.