wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    I think she'll fit right in.
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    Glowbot wrote: »
    :( she's better than this.

I agree, it's awful and she's much better than that.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is she? :confused:
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad move. I quite liked her until I heard this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My respect for her has just dropped 10 million points, she is better than to join those cackling morons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    I'm surprisedhas . Normally loose women are women who've already peaked at their shpowbiz career and can sort of rest on a heap of anecdotes. Seems a bit out of place then for Sarah who I still see as up-and-comming. Having said that I think she'll contribute lots of light hearted laughs, which is all the show is about really
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they are having a bit of a shake up on the programme then eh!, a couple of days ago there was a new women on the panel!, no idea who she was!, i have never seen her before but Andrea didn't introduce her as a new 'Loose Women' just mumbled over her name which i didn't hear clearly and that was it!, spent the whole show wondering who she was?......

I have seen this Sarah womans name bantered about but have never seen her on any shows i have been watching!.... so no idea if she will be any good or not...:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted! I really like Sarah Millican. Fantastic comedian. Seems beneath her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news, maybe now we'll see less of her elsewhere.
  • Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    sepmix wrote: »
    Excellent news, maybe now we'll see less of her elsewhere.

What, like we see less of Colleen Nolan? :(
  • Options
    VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder who the next one to dilute their "edginess" will be? I suppose of someone like Dara O'Briain can't present mainstream crap like the Apprentice spin-off, it's all fair game.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, I've never particularly rated her as a comedian.Always thought she was pretty average - she'll fit right in.
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprisedhas . Normally loose women are women who've already peaked at their shpowbiz career and can sort of rest on a heap of anecdotes. Seems a bit out of place then for Sarah who I still see as up-and-comming. Having said that I think she'll contribute lots of light hearted laughs, which is all the show is about really

a heap of something anyway... :D

I really thought she was a quality comedian who had more than jokes about divorce and bras and how crappy men were. I see her as up and coming to, hopefully this will further her career as people will think "wtf is she doing on that, give her something proper to do" as it's presumably hard for women in comedy to find something to do.
    I hope Im a Celebrity isn't next :(
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohhh her... jokes about cake and weight about to increase 200% on loose women then.
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another man hater,:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't do it Sarah!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Another man hater,:mad:

Rilly? Most of the stuff I’ve seen her do tends to revolve around taking the piss out of women.

She’s no man-hater.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will she stick around though? Remember when they announced Arlene Phillips would be a Loose Woman... whatever happened with that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    Dishpop wrote: »
    Will she stick around though? Remember when they announced Arlene Phillips would be a Loose Woman... whatever happened with that?

She didn't fit in with the others witches because unlike them she has a successful career in and is respected for her achievements in showbusiness.
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Rilly? Most of the stuff I’ve seen her do tends to revolve around taking the piss out of women.

She’s no man-hater.

Always on about her divorce,like that Iranian women has just started doing.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is she? :confused:

Still none the wiser :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Always on about her divorce,like that Iranian women has just started doing.

I seem to remember Sarah Millican being a guest on Have I Got News for You mentioning about how she only met her former mother in law twice in seven yrs!

I like Shapi (not sure of her last name) - she was on Live at the Apollo and most of her material was based on race/ethnicity and her experiences with her in laws and her childhood, but it was done in a non-preachy, self-deprecatory and funny way (she said she was called Shitattack at school - "teachers can be so cruel")
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Sarah would be a bit dirty for Loose Women, no? :eek: She couldnt exactly sneak her stand up in conversation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always on about her divorce.....

"Always"? Nah.

And besides how would that make her a "man-hater"?