Alex is very funny!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
Forum Member
i can see him on a lot more shows based on that You're Fired! performance.

He's alike a real life Frank Spencer!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the sad irony he doest even realize they are taking the mick out of him :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mema32 wrote: »
    I think the sad irony he doest even realize they are taking the mick out of him :(

I know - and even worse, the few times he realised, he didn't look too impressed with them. He doesn't seem able to laugh at himself.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was unintentionally funny at times but overall I found him quite irritating this week and on You're Fired.

Reminded me of that clown from last year who was very popular on here (can't remember his name now).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    He drove me mad the number of times he said, 'You know what'.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artangel wrote: »
    He drove me mad the number of times he said, 'You know what'.

Ditto!

Every bloomin' sentence started with 'Do you know what?'
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has no self-awareness at all, and loves those horrible business buzzwords like thinking outside the box and blue sky thinking - one of the most annoying people I will ever see no doubt.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I thought Alex and Melissa were very similar. Both kinda useless, both impenetrable and oblivious to what other people thought of them. On the plus side, both entertaining to watch and two stars of this series. I'd rather watch someone like Alex make an arse of himself than watch Liz or Stella. It's a tv show, we want to see the funny ones making fools of themselves! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is so funny but totally useless!! When he stepped up to be PM I thought to myself - he`s fired.
    Does he not realise that showing people :eek:his holiday videos is definitely a big NO NO!
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diary_room wrote: »
    i can see him on a lot more shows based on that You're Fired! performance.

He's alike a real life Frank Spencer!
    Alan Partridge actually came to mind.
  • Ederrin gracieEderrin gracie Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    floopy123 wrote: »
    I thought Alex and Melissa were very similar. Both kinda useless, both impenetrable and oblivious to what other people thought of them. On the plus side, both entertaining to watch and two stars of this series. I'd rather watch someone like Alex make an arse of himself than watch Liz or Stella. It's a tv show, we want to see the funny ones making fools of themselves! :)
    no melissa was a little more natural this alex guy was a fake that didnt know when the gig was up