Options

it is still going on!!

wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
Forum Member
✭✭
I went to bed at 11.30 last night and Nicky was moaning about 'I was only joking'...

I have just switched on now almost 12 hours later and the first thing that comes on is Nicky still saying the same thing.. and Gerry still going on about it too

The only thing that seems different is Laura has got out of the boat and taken her lovely yellow mac off! :D

Comments

• Options
    perfect_star2006perfect_star2006 Posts: 6,725
    Forum Member
    wends1502 wrote: »
    I went to bed at 11.30 last night and Nicky was moaning about 'I was only joking'...

I have just switched on now almost 12 hours later and the first thing that comes on is Nicky still saying the same thing.. and Gerry still going on about it too

The only thing that seems different is Laura has got out of the boat and taken her lovely yellow mac off! :D

i wish they would shut up bout it now :eek:

nikki and carol had a big blow up last night gerry is probaly going on bout that
  • Options
    ocseven7ocseven7 Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I went to bed at 4;30 ish and Nicky was still mlking it in the bedroom. She was trying to get peeps to see her as the victim.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have gone off Nicky a bit now, and I have tried over the weeks to continue to like her!

Gerry last night wa sreally trying to get Nicky's opinion on what happened, whenever she shut up for five minutes he asked what she thought, and she would ignore him, and go back to ranting about how she had done nothing wrong. Gerry was genuinely upset that he had upset Chanelle and he needed comforting an Nicky just ignored it to continually get accross her point!
  • Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member

TELL ME ABOUT IIIIIIT!
    I went to bed late watching the live feed. I just switched on to get the news and was still on e4, like deja vu.
    Nicky is like a stuck record, To be honest Gerry has been talking about other stuff, he made up with Chanelle etc
    But Nicky bores them into submission, as someone described her she is the pure essence of someone in your local council, whinge whinge whinge whinge
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    ocseven7 wrote: »
    I went to bed at 4;30 ish and Nicky was still mlking it in the bedroom. She was trying to get peeps to see her as the victim.

I think she sees herself as a perpetual victim.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member

Nicki is just one of the BIGGEST moaners EVER!! I thought the same..2just shut UP!!" she can go on, and on, and on and on...............:mad:
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Nicky was actually lightening up a bit, seems i'm wrong. Give it a rest Nicky please!!
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't move on because Carole is refusing to reconcile and is keen to keep things going.
  • Options
    Rat ScabiesRat Scabies Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicky is in training for the national moaning championships, shes hoping to get put through to represent Britain internationally.
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can't move on because Carole is refusing to reconcile and is keen to keep things going.

Thanks for that Chisato, have just got in.
    So Carole is stoking the fire, so to speak .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps there'll be a race to the Diary Room, with both Carole and Nicky vying to walk first, martyr-style.
  • Options
    deebdeeb Posts: 11,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicky has moved on. :)
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=15470198&postcount=122

Carole, as you say, remains stubborn.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to switch off last night, Nicky was really doing my head in.

Can't she ever stop moaning about the same things for hours and hours?

No wonder she's single, god help any man who can put up with her, I know I couldn't.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, they are both argumentitve, Carole can turn just like that, she has done to most of the housemates, Carole just wants to be in charge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps there'll be a race to the Diary Room, with both Carole and Nicky vying to walk first, martyr-style.
    Nicky will not walk.
    Carole is resigned to being up every week and is prepared to accept the decision of the public (rather than 'this lot in here', I guess she meant).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,087
    Forum Member
    It must be the moan-a-thon olympics or somehing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Blimey, turbo-gobs or what.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    I think it's a shame that a beautiful looking girl like Nikky can get so hung up on an issue for so long.

Perhaps when she comes out of the BB house and looks back at footage of herself she will learn not to hold on to situations that are not terribly serious for so long.

I think she would be a much nicer person if she learns not to dwell so long on things and learn to discipline herself instead of pointing the finger at others.
  • Options
    jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Carole fully intends to literally not even acknowledge Nicky's presence for the rest of their stay I can't help but side with Nicky, despite the whinging! 'I'm not going to talk to you' is SOOOOOOOO playground! HOW old is Carole??! She could have voiced her point of view and then maintained a dignified politeness, but no, it's dramatics all the way! I'm starting to think they're all as 'bad' as each other!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coooldude wrote: »
    It must be the moan-a-thon olympics or somehing.
    toejam wrote: »
    Blimey, turbo-gobs or what.
    Dunno. Are they on C-Beebies channel?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R.S.V.P. wrote: »
    I think it's a shame that a beautiful looking girl like Nikky can get so hung up on an issue for so long.

Perhaps when she comes out of the BB house and looks back at footage of herself she will learn not to hold on to situations that are not terribly serious for so long.

I think she would be a much nicer person if she learns not to dwell so long on things and learn to discipline herself instead of pointing the finger at others.
    She's maybe never been disconnected from her support network, before.
    Nicky admitted that she'd call her family in a difficult situation and it would soon get sorted out.

It sounds like an excuse but the confinement, the unchanging surroundings and lack of new conversation topics is designed to cause these situations.
    Nicky has failed miserably, until today, to cope alone and I'm sure she'll be horrified to see her performance.
    She'll say "That's not me" ... but as we've seen, it is her (in the BB context).

:)
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that Chisato, have just got in.
    So Carole is stoking the fire, so to speak .

Carole is playng a good game. By refusing to talk about it - it means she comes across as doing nothing wrong herself as shes not getting into an arguement, yet at the same time is refusing to reconcile, which is what Nikky is annoyed about. So Nikky is left with the problem and being her nature, will continue to go on about it making herself look bad while Carole looks as if shes done nothing. Carole is like a child though and doesn't 'deal with it'. Its the same with the meetings - if people say one thing against what she suggests or she doesn't get her way, she will walk off and just refuse to co-operate. Its fine for her because shes not being seen in arguements so comes across well, but its left to the others to discuss and sort things out - she just throws her toys out the pram. Very immature for a woman of her age.

I notice shes taken complete control of the kitchen as well, which will annoy Nikky (and she knows it).

I'm not a Nikky lover by the way - shes as much to blame as Carole and is a right moan. But I think Nikky does it in a more destructive way (her moaning and bithcing is there for everyone to see). Carole is just as bad and controlling, but does it a more subtle way, so she comes across asinnocent.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicky went on and on and on and on .... The Energiser Bunny of Moaning .

carole's just as bad tho , really childish .

Basically they both want control of the kitchen , at the moment carole seems to have it , in fact she must spend 99% of her waking hours in that kitchen .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    I've just had a picture in my head of Nikky and Carole having a cat fight over the kitchen. First they tear each others hair out, then tear each others clothes off. Roll all over the work tops down onto the settees, round the living area. One gets free and runs into the bedroom, the other chases and they both end up in the showers. Another break for it and their both running through the house naked. :eek:

Out into the garden rolling into the pool, screaming verbals. One tries to get out of the pool, the other grabs her by the hair. They both make swings at each other. One manages to get free and climbs out of the pool. Chasing again round the garden. One corners the other so she jumps up on the wall. The other follows. Their both up on the roof naked and go over the other side.:eek:

Friday's evictions are cancelled. :eek: :eek: