Sara...the new Chanelle?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
Forum Member
I've seen atleas three different Sara nude photoshoots on this forum. She reminds me of Chanelle who was Miss. Daily Star for a bit, do you think it will continue for a bit?

Comments

• quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God forbid, one Chanelle was enough!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That title belongs to Jen, she's got a showmance, a break up and a calendar as well as a team of photoshoppers who somehow manage to make her attractive...
    Just like Chanelle!
  • Locke_JohnLocke_John Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen atleas three different Sara nude photoshoots on this forum. She reminds me of Chanelle who was Miss. Daily Star for a bit, do you think it will continue for a bit?

She still is, she's on the front page every day with a new photoshoot.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    As equally boring,certainly.:sleep:
  • vanzandtfanvanzandtfan Posts: 8,897
    Forum Member
    Sara and Jen seem to be the Daily Star's BB9 girls, however lots of BB girls have done similar. Chanelle on the other hand seems to have made it onto the DS's regular roster of girls, along with Lucy Pinder, Danielle Lloyd etc. Whether either Jen or Sara will make it to that level where glamour modelling is a longterm(ish) profession, or merely a post-BB money grab is yet to be seen, but somehow I doubt it, neither are as photogenic as Chanelle.

Plus, I can't see either getting their own TV show.
  • CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    Chanelle still holds the title for most of the female BB h/ms and its a year on for her.....

Its funny when you think how unattractive Chanelle and Sara were in the house how some of the pictures of them in the Star look really good.....maybe we could all have a makeover and earn what they do ! Thats if we would want to go that low, I will never forget Jen in the What happened next, she said that a young man had said he masturbated because of her picture, its not something she considered and she thought it was revolting......what sort of readership do they think they get when they are practically naked in a low rate newspaper.

I never thought Chanelle would be around still but she seems to be still popular with the Star, I cant see Sara or Jen lasting as long.
  • nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CHARMER1 wrote: »
    Chanelle still holds the title for most of the female BB h/ms and its a year on for her.....

Its funny when you think how unattractive Chanelle and Sara were in the house how some of the pictures of them in the Star look really good.....maybe we could all have a makeover and earn what they do ! Thats if we would want to go that low, I will never forget Jen in the What happened next, she said that a young man had said he masturbated because of her picture, its not something she considered and she thought it was revolting......what sort of readership do they think they get when they are practically naked in a low rate newspaper.

I never thought Chanelle would be around still but she seems to be still popular with the Star, I cant see Sara or Jen lasting as long.

See there I have to worry. I don't like Jen, but I can see she is attractive. Same as Chanelle. I would love to have her figure and look as good as her. Whatever people think of chanelle, jen or Sara's personailities; they are all beautiful girls and anyone describing them as ugly I would question their sincerity in that comment.
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara and Jen seem to be the Daily Star's BB9 girls, however lots of BB girls have done similar. Chanelle on the other hand seems to have made it onto the DS's regular roster of girls, along with Lucy Pinder, Danielle Lloyd etc. Whether either Jen or Sara will make it to that level where glamour modelling is a longterm(ish) profession, or merely a post-BB money grab is yet to be seen, but somehow I doubt it, neither are as photogenic as Chanelle.

Plus, I can't see either getting their own TV show.

Sara is about twenty times prettier than Chanelle, whose looks have always been vastly overated IMO.

The success of Chanelle is hard to fathom. She was annoying in the house and is certainly not as pretty as other ex housemates past and present. I guess its because she is the most willing to get her kit off:rolleyes:
  • carofdnycarofdny Posts: 1,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara is about twenty times prettier than Chanelle, whose looks have always been vastly overated IMO.

The success of Chanelle is hard to fathom. She was annoying in the house and is certainly not as pretty as other ex housemates past and present. I guess its because she is the most willing to get her kit off:rolleyes:

I thought Jen ad Sara had already done some glamour shoots, two of them together in the Star today :confused: and to be honest Chanelle is much more photogenic than Jen or Sara, thats why she still is in demand ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carofdny wrote: »
    I thought Jen ad Sara had already done some glamour shoots, two of them together in the Star today :confused: and to be honest Chanelle is much more photogenic than Jen or Sara, thats why she still is in demand ;)

Sorry but I always found Chanelle far too boyish looking with little shape. I know she's had a boob job now, but she's still too androqynous looking for my liking.

I strongly dislike Jen, but she does photogaph very well and Sara looks absoloutley stunning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I always found Chanelle far too boyish looking with little shape. I know she's had a boob job now, but she's still too androqynous looking for my liking.

I strongly dislike Jen, but she does photogaph very well and Sara looks absoloutley stunning.

she hasn't had a boob job, why did you think that :confused: so being popular in the glamour industry without going down that route she has done well, Jen I dont think looks good at all IMO, Sara at the right angle looks OK she has nice eyes :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she hasn't had a boob job, why did you think that :confused: so being popular in the glamour industry without going down that route she has done well, Jen I dont think looks good at all IMO, Sara at the right angle looks OK she has nice eyes :)

I am sure I read that Chanelle has a boob job? Maybe I am confusing her with someone else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure I read that Chanelle has a boob job? Maybe I am confusing her with someone else.

I think maybe you are :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara is certainly as tacky and fame-hungry as Chanelle, but she's not quite as annoying...yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think maybe you are :)

Yeah. I think so too:o
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Chantelle has had a boob job, perhaps that's where the confusion lies.

IMO the difference between the pictures of Chanelle, Sara and Jen is sexiness.
    Chanelle has it in abundance, whereas Sara and Jen do not (in the pics anyway). :)
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck to her if she can half the success Chanelle has had she will do
    really well. I don't think it is a crime to want to be a glamour model.
  • clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    God forbid, one Chanelle was enough!

:D

You would be able to post on two SD Threads then so look on the bright side ;)