Options

Don't talk shite!

Comments

• Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Cheryl and Julie were fantastic - first time I've ever laughed during a launch for something being funny :D

Great opening
  • Options
    2bad2bad Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont talk shite!

Get it
    Got it
    Good :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Come on, that was obvious. Everybody knew what was going on, apart from the Americans.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    That line was almost a "Yeah, Jackie" moment for me. Absolutely hilarious :D

Exactly what I thought!

Too funny.

Julie reminds me of the mum goblin from the princess and the goblin film... Great lady!
  • Options
    Rose_in_FranceRose_in_France Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie Goodyear is extremely common, isn't she? Chewing and swearing like a navvy at her age!
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This really made last year's opening night pale into complete insignificance! Great performance from both ladies! Looking forward to seeing it all again tomorrow night!
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, still laughing at that don't talk shite line.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Was pissing myself at that. :D
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad thing is, i don't think Julie had a clue what was happening, she seemed to have forgotten the back story, telling everyone she'd never met Heather ;) before...

Think she was just being herself, seems quite an abrasive character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I thought it was brilliant, they are great actors and I can tell already that they are going to be good housemates :D
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole thing was BB gold, the way Julie kept jumping when they played the theme tune had me creased. It reminded me of when I pretend to throw a ball for my dog and he never learns.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad thing is, i don't think Julie had a clue what was happening, she seemed to have forgotten the back story, telling everyone she'd never met Heather ;) before...

Think she was just being herself, seems quite an abrasive character.

The back story was that she ha an affair with an ex boyfriend of Cheryl's while she was still with him, so she might not have necessarily met her in person before! I though it was fab acting from the two of them!
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The back story was that she ha an affair with an ex boyfriend of Cheryl's while she was still with him, so she might not have necessarily met her in person before! I though it was fab acting from the two of them!

But she (Julie) clearly said "i don't know what she's talking about, i have never even met her before"

Well she (Cheryl) was talking about the affair, which if she'd had it would certainly know about it (unless it involved rohipnol...)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she (Julie) clearly said "i don't know what she's talking about, i have never even met her before"

Well she (Cheryl) was talking about the affair, which if she'd had it would certainly know about it (unless it involved rohipnol...)

But can't you see that if this was real, the obvious thing to do would be to deny all knowledge of what the other is talking about! Of course she is going to try and discredit the other person, it happens every single day in courts of law as well as in the celeb world!
  • Options
    IrishGrannyIrishGranny Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were both fantastic, I also hope they'll be friends in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were both fantastic, I also hope they'll be friends in the house.

Me too, I think the BB house wouldn't be the same without those two big characters in there.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But can't you see that if this was real, the obvious thing to do would be to deny all knowledge of what the other is talking about! Of course she is going to try and discredit the other person, it happens every single day in courts of law as well as in the celeb world!

Thats exactly it IF it had been real then you'd say whats she on about never met her trying to deflect the situation
    i thought it was great from both of them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm cracking up all over again. :D

'Don't talk shite!!!'
    'Faaackin leave it!'
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »

'Don't talk shite!!!'
    'Faaackin leave it!'

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy :D
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have the unedited clip?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they pass?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated Cheryl as Heather, so much so I stopped watching EE for a long time while she was in it but have to admit she's a pretty good actress after last nights 'drama'. Julie is just fantastic, can't act for toffee but does shouting and flouncing extreamly well!!

Really enjoyed it and loved the confusion on Mike and Prince fella's faces!!! Lol! So totally out of their comfort zones!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I loved Harvey's Face when Cheryl had to cry on his shoulder, You could see his mental ticker tape running across his eyes reading "What The Actual Hell?! This Girl is a lunatic!"
  • Options
    ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    mdman wrote: »
    They seem to be better actors than Natalie cassidy

To be fair that would'nt be difficult :D
  • Options
    I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »