Week 7 ***SPOILER*** thread - 17th November 2012

Comments

• L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CISSPMan wrote: »
    cool tell him he gotta volunteer to do SSO and keep kids safe

He says that's just the Australian version - Get Safe Online in the UK?
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puddytat wrote: »
    She only cried that once and since then has shown a great attitude and good humour whatever criticism has been levelled at her. She's obviously popular with the other competitors, don't know where your 'little princess' comment is coming from.

Not that popular I hope. I pray she came 7th in the vote. Just sliming her way into next week :sleep:
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria is no worse than "ham it up Dani" or "one trick pony Lisa"

At least Lisa looks like she's having fun, Victoria looks awkward dancing.
  • psychologistxpsychologistx Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Hi Folks. I burgled Iceland on the way home, so have now got trays & trays of nibbles, both sweet & savoury. All sorts of bottles & cans in the fridge, from smoothies to Newcastle Brown, Pino oojit and some nice thick red. Would anyone care to partake of a little light refreshment? (Passes round philly & smoked ham on crackers & mini chocolate eclairs)

no - wake up - you merely typed it. durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I just robbed the bank, heres 100000 million quid each to everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    Victoria is no worse than "ham it up Dani" or "one trick pony Lisa"

...or know-it-all Denise .....

some are good in technique some in performance some in acting skills some in musicality

....i think Michael and Kim sum up the SCD winner profile :D:D
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I would LMAO if Victoria made the final. The show would lose all the integrity its ever had. The part about it being a dancing show that is.

However, the public get half the say. What a scary thought :eek:

Have you forgotten season 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theo_Bear wrote: »
    Julian always seems to come across as quite a good guy when he's not got his "persona" on.

He is nice, shyer than richard though lol

I think if Nicky had iveta he could be really good now
  • hopscotch23hopscotch23 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I like her too!!

I like her as well and think it is rude of posters to refer to her by her surname :mad:unless of course they refer to other celebs similarly which they might:confused: She just can't dance that well though I thought this was her best Latin so far. She is a complex character and because of that more interesting than the other celebs who are all a bit samey. Lisa is ' fun fun fun' and OTT reaction-face each week, Denise is 'I can't do it' then pulls off a blinder but with Victoria you haven't got a clue how it is going to go emotionally or performance-wise. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Brendan too :)
  • DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Personally I thought Vic was good tonight and didn't deserve the criticism that was meted out. Lisa was far worse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you just saying that because he is gay?

Call me David Cameron...... :p

LOL seeing as I called Nicky sexy I doubt I have a problem with gay peeps :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Dani has come on leaps and bounds
  • MeoquiMeoqui Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone.

I'm reading/posting here for the first time ever tonight. Normally, I don't spoil the result and watch the show, but tomorrow's results show clashes with the Final of the Grand Slam of Darts. I'd rather watch the final live, knowing the SCD results are avaialble on here.

So here I am. Not surprised to see Richard in the bottom 2, but Nicky yes. I thought the Westlife fans alone would keep him there at least a couple more weeks. Can't say I'd miss either of them, though.

Huge thank you to everyone that's involved in getting the spoiler to us. What a wonderful job you do! :D

Welcome!! Enjoy the thread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Normally just read but have to say Richard is actually a really nice guy very tactile with everybody and absolutely mad have met him several times of camera. Love this chat every week makes me laugh.
  • L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just passed:
    blodaufachwen 10:47
    yorkshirelass2. 10.48
    Tower dancer 10:49
    Rednell 10:50

Still waiting:
    katieknolwes 10:51
    natz281 10:52
    essexboyash 10:53
    Clarkie66 10:54
    Halfway 10:55
    J R Ewing 10:56
    abigailsmum. 10.57
    tangoangel 10:58
    Amyokllew 10:59
    StrictlySC4 11.00
    Girlie52 11:01
    Firstclassgirl 11:02
    IndianaFrog 11:03
    MsSunshine76 11:04
    Jinx2 11:08
    LilySue 11:10
    welshwaltzer 11:15
    rosco2010 11:26
  • fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone.

I'm reading/posting here for the first time ever tonight. Normally, I don't spoil the result and watch the show, but tomorrow's results show clashes with the Final of the Grand Slam of Darts. I'd rather watch the final live, knowing the SCD results are avaialble on here.

So here I am. Not surprised to see Richard in the bottom 2, but Nicky yes. I thought the Westlife fans alone would keep him there at least a couple more weeks. Can't say I'd miss either of them, though.

Huge thank you to everyone that's involved in getting the spoiler to us. What a wonderful job you do! :D

Hi Ferrero!

Indeed, a wonderful job.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    I think you will find that Erin desperately tried to move her head out of his way when he planted that smacker on her lips. Most inappropriate.

I love my dog but i dont want her slobbering on my mouth, she does get on with him though.
  • Kittyt2Kittyt2 Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Have to admit, it was nice seeing Aliona with the other professionals tonight. I love (and have missed) her choreography.
  • opal88opal88 Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's with all the virtual food?
  • welshwaltzerwelshwaltzer Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by kochspostulates

Are you just saying that because he is gay?

Who is gay?
  • DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Victoria, but for me it's the difference between being a competitor and a performer. She looks awkward when she dances, as if put off by trying to be the centre of attention rather than one standing out in a group through superior performance.
  • salsasuziesalsasuzie Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Thank you for my cushion.. But can I come in now?
    I promise to be good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    How sad..........

:rolleyes: I am not being serious.

However she is ruining the show for me.
  • tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rifleman wrote: »
    Dani has come on leaps and bounds

I think she is terrible - time for her to go
  • CISSPManCISSPMan Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    He says that's just the Australian version - Get Safe Online in the UK?

Nope (ISC)2 run the SSO program in UK and if he contacts (ISC)2 in London he could be involved. Get Safe online is an adult version not done by (ISC)2 but by SOCA charity side
  • LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone.

Hey, you! Welcome!