Options

Sam the liar

LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yes you were in the bedroom when they were slagging Ollie off, you weren't in the bathroom otherwise it wouldn't have been so bad and always brought up otherwise :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Yes you were in the bedroom when they were slagging Ollie off, you weren't in the bathroom otherwise it wouldn't have been so bad and always brought up otherwise :confused:

Yep, she told some porkie pies tonight,:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol pfftt! Luisa knew she was lol, she's finally come alive at the last minute, typical!!
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe Sam likes Ollie at all, it's complete fakery.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »

Mag deals ;)
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Noticed that.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed she only scuttled off when it got dodgy - she knew exactly what was happening.
    Fake tan, fake words.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam said quite clearly in the diary room that she doesn't fancy Ollie in that way, but more like brother sister, so why is she milking it now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    Sam said quite clearly in the diary room that she doesn't fancy Ollie in that way, but more like brother sister, so why is she milking it now

Money to be made
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm heartily sick of the pair of them now. For God's sake she is as dull as dish water and he is as camp as a row of pink tents..I hate the way one day before the final they are still peddling that bl**dy supposed romance>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, they've barely spoken two words to each other til now - night before final
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they've barely spoken two words to each other til now - night before final

Sam as over a million followers on twitter.bb now putting her in the limelight, just hope she dont sneak through and win
  • Options
    Popcorn4461Popcorn4461 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    In the diary room she said she was speechless... Nothing new there then. Been invisible through it all up until last couple of nights. Seems to me there's more to her than meets the eye. She'll eat Ollie alive if they get together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the diary room she said she was speechless... Nothing new there then. Been invisible through it all up until last couple of nights. Seems to me there's more to her than meets the eye. She'll eat Ollie alive if they get together.

LOL I said out loud at that, "yes and you have been for the last 3 weeks" !
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Speechless..lol.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    It was a poor 'answer' at best from her (re the not sticking up for Ollie) and didn't address the question even just a little bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    with the 'frozen task' there was no difference to Sam's normal behaviour in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great question from the viewer btw!
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here she is with her spry tan ...in the same room as Ollie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6S2ZzJOyjQ
  • Options
    SertiusSertius Posts: 269
    Forum Member

Indeed so. When Linda and Luisa first started off about Ollie in the bedroom, Luisa actually apologised to Sam because she knew she liked Ollie.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »

OMG What a liar Sam is >:( She said she was in the bathroom putting the spray tan on and did not hear what they were singing. The song was not the issue. She did not defend Ollie at all. >:(>:(
  • Options
    bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »

Oh dear.:blush:
    She might as well have stayed home and watched on telly for 3 weeks.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Correct
    Yep, she told some porkie pies tonight,:p
    Correct
    haphash wrote: »
    Correct.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great question from the viewer btw!

It was a brilliant question, was it anyone from DS?? called her spineless or gutless or something..
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't have any respect for her to lose, but if I did I most certainly would have done after her disloyal silence.

I think she's been a complete bore, who (now she's safe from nomination)is now desperate to appear interesting.

Too late chuck, sorry.
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Sam insipid & boring on TOWIE, but she has achieved a whole new level of blandness on CBB!