Options

Hollyoaks question

HavingALaughHavingALaugh Posts: 442
Forum Member
Hello, I haven't seen Hollyoaks for a while. Could anyone tell me this?

Where is Joe and Ziggy?
Who is Sandy and his daughter/daughters boyfriend?
Who's Sinead's friend?the black girl

Is there anything else big that has gone on please?Last time I watched was when the Roscoes came in.

Comments

• Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandy is a girl if I'm reading your post right.
    Patrick has now started physically abusing Maxine.
    Sienna stole Nancy's life it was a good sl you should watch the fall of Sienna.
    JP has been raped.
    Joe is in a coma and only Grace and Frazer.
    There's other stuff but I can't remember it all. Hope that helps.
    Also Ziggy is still here just not in the episodes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sandy is a girl if I'm reading your post right.
    Patrick has now started physically abusing Maxine.
    Sienna stole Nancy's life it was a good sl you should watch the fall of Sienna.
    JP has been raped.
    Joe is in a coma and only Grace and Frazer.
    There's other stuff but I can't remember it all. Hope that helps.
    Also Ziggy is still here just not in the episodes.

Oops sorry I meant Fraser not Sandy! Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops sorry I meant Fraser not Sandy! Thanks a lot!

Trevor properly came into the village and Frazer is his secret boss he married Sandy.
    He is also Teegan's daughter's father. Teegan is part of the new Lomax family who are Peri Leeyla and Teegan who's half brother is Ste and he found his dad who is Danny and he is married to Sam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trevor properly came into the village and Frazer is his secret boss he married Sandy.
    He is also Teegan's daughter's father. Teegan is part of the new Lomax family who are Peri Leeyla and Teegan who's half brother is Ste and he found his dad who is Danny and he is married to Sam.

Thanks a lot graze :D I've just seen the Sienna video too, really good scene. Shame I couldn't have seen more of it. I'll be watching from now on!

Did Diane have her babies? because before she really wanted Sineads baby Katy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot graze :D I've just seen the Sienna video too, really good scene. Shame I couldn't have seen more of it. I'll be watching from now on!

Did Diane have her babies? because before she really wanted Sineads baby Katy?

Yeah she had her twins Dee Dee and Anthony. There's a massive Sinead spoiler with Katie but not sure if yiu have heard.
    Katy's going to die.
    Other things that have happened Will got found out and he had a showdown with Dodger that was a really good episode but he killed his mum and Texas.
    The flat where Ste lived blew up and Doug Leanne and Ash died in that. Claire got killed by a car drove by Browning and then he tried to Kill Mercedes. Cindy hit him over the head with a shovel he got up again and Mercedes hit him with the shovel she died. Finn O connor raped John Paul you need to watch the rape aftermath it was brilliant amazing the SL has gone a bit downhill but will hopefully pick up again. Maxine and Patrick he has been emotionally and physically abusing her. Sienna now thinks Peri is her daughter we know thta Peri was adopted or there was something funny with her history but we don't know if she is adopted. Claire Devine's sister came in Grace Black who is in a relationship with Trevor also
    Frazer is going to be killed in a whodunnit sl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah she had her twins Dee Dee and Anthony. There's a massive Sinead spoiler with Katie but not sure if yiu have heard.
    Katy's going to die.
    Other things that have happened Will got found out and he had a showdown with Dodger that was a really good episode but he killed his mum and Texas.
    The flat where Ste lived blew up and Doug Leanne and Ash died in that. Claire got killed by a car drove by Browning and then he tried to Kill Mercedes. Cindy hit him over the head with a shovel he got up again and Mercedes hit him with the shovel she died. Finn O connor raped John Paul you need to watch the rape aftermath it was brilliant amazing the SL has gone a bit downhill but will hopefully pick up again. Maxine and Patrick he has been emotionally and physically abusing her. Sienna now thinks Peri is her daughter we know thta Peri was adopted or there was something funny with her history but we don't know if she is adopted. Claire Devine's sister came in Grace Black who is in a relationship with Trevor also
    Frazer is going to be killed in a whodunnit sl.

Yeah I know about Katie :( I didn't know about Leanne and Doug though, I liked them.So Sienna is back in it again now then? and when is frazers storyline happening?

Sorry, I am asking a lot :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know about Katie :( I didn't know about Leanne and Doug though, I liked them.So Sienna is back in it again now then? and when is frazers storyline happening?

Sorry, I am asking a lot :blush:

Sienna got realeased from the psychiatric unit and then Frazer blackmailed a judged to get Sienna off the hook for all that she did. His sl is happening soon have you seen the spring trailer?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sienna got realeased from the psychiatric unit and then Frazer blackmailed a judged to get Sienna off the hook for all that she did. His sl is happening soon have you seen the spring trailer?

Just seen it :o looks great! Does Cindy think she killed Browning then?How is Joe Roscoes girlfriend involved in that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen it :o looks great! Does Cindy think she killed Browning then?How is Joe Roscoes girlfriend involved in that?

No she knows Mercedes did it but her, Mercedes and Lindsay have all covered it up. Recently Cindy told Sam that she killed Browning but then Mercedes and Lindsay came behind her and they said they did it Sam let them go brcaude she didn't think they deserved to go to prison it sounds odd but if you watch it it was a recent ep it was rely good. That sl has been really good. Also Dirk and Condy ate dating it sounds like an awful paring but they're really sweet together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw great I'll try and find it, thank you