BB - Which series was it...

Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
Forum Member
With Chanelle (I think) and her teddy bear? I can't remember, I think a girl called Bonnie was evicted first as well?:confused:

Comments

• bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,839
    Forum Member
    Chanelle was BB8. Wasn't it Gerry's teddy-bear, which Seany put in a condom and upset him? CHanelle had her violin!

Bonnie was BB7, the year before. She was indeed evicted first!
  • PeteIvyPeteIvy Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    I can't believe my luck.

I typed in "big brother channelle" into google and it came up with a whole load of info, including the fact that it was BB8 (2007) and as chanelle walked down the stairs into the house she said "F**k me up the bum.

I also found through the mysterious powers of Google (Searched for "big brother bonnie"), that Bonnie (or Bonner) was in the year before in BB7 and said something along the lines of "I'm so hot, even Davina will be flicking her bean!"

All from google. You should try it sometime ;)
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    bean_of_sb wrote: »
    Chanelle was BB8. Wasn't it Gerry's teddy-bear, which Seany put in a condom and upset him? CHanelle had her violin!

Bonnie was BB7, the year before. She was indeed evicted first!

Thanks for actually giving me the information and not being so sarcastic.
  • PeteIvyPeteIvy Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    No problem
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    some people were sorry bonnie went first.i wasnt one of them
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    some people were sorry bonnie went first.i wasnt one of them

Glyn didn't seem to offer much but he proved to be a good housemate. We'll never know what Bonnie could have done. A shame Dawn walked. Evicting her would have been no loss.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PeteIvy wrote: »
    I can't believe my luck.

I typed in "big brother channelle" into google and it came up with a whole load of info, including the fact that it was BB8 (2007) and as chanelle walked down the stairs into the house she said "F**k me up the bum.

I also found through the mysterious powers of Google (Searched for "big brother bonnie"), that Bonnie (or Bonner) was in the year before in BB7 and said something along the lines of "I'm so hot, even Davina will be flicking her bean!"

All from google. You should try it sometime ;)

Yes, how dare they ask a BB-related question on a BB forum?! :o

I think some people are hostile for the sake of it.
    Forum Member
    Yes, how dare they ask a BB-related question on a BB forum?! :o

I think some people are hostile for the sake of it.

Thanks. :)
  • Watch BB on 5Watch BB on 5 Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    i believe it was a toy rabbit that chanellle had. was it called betsy? she used to joke about charlie torturing it.
    Forum Member
    i believe it was a toy rabbit that chanellle had. was it called betsy? she used to joke about charlie torturing it.

I remember when she left everybody was scrambling to make sure she got Betsy or something, can't remember clearly.
  • Watch BB on 5Watch BB on 5 Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    I remember when she left everybody was scrambling to make sure she got Betsy or something, can't remember clearly.

lmao

there seemed to be a trend of cuddly toys that year - betsy, gerry's teddy and jonty's gang :confused:
    Forum Member
    lmao

there seemed to be a trend of cuddly toys that year - betsy, gerry's teddy and jonty's gang :confused:

:D:D:D
  • Munkitty TunkittyMunkitty Tunkitty Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    After my stint on "Big Brother" in 2007 there was a party on a stationary Routemaster 'bus. You’ll be surprised, interested and not a little intrigued to know that the ’bus was turquoise instead of the expected raspberry red.

They had all manner of free alcoholic beverages including a really sugary one (was it Absinthe? tragically I can't remember).

I met various people who'd been on "BB" in other years including Bonnie. I also met people who'd not been on "BB" like the Cheeky Girls.

I think people have been unkind about Bonnie. She couldn't have been lovelier! She gave me an over-the-knee spanking in front of everybody and guess what it was very nice.

Thank you and good night.

- Jonty

PS Buy Quarkcoin
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Glyn didn't seem to offer much but he proved to be a good housemate. We'll never know what Bonnie could have done. A shame Dawn walked. Evicting her would have been no loss.

Makes you wonder if Dawn had stayed and her or Bonnuh got evicted, which of the newbies would've been denied a place in the house. I'm presuming Aisleyne and Sam would still have been 'won' though I'm sure the boat would've made a great HM too and the golden HM too, obviously so that just leaves the HND. Would all of them have still entered and two denied full HM status or would one just not have been selected?
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

Dawn didn't walk. She was thrown out for receiving secret messages from her sister. :)
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dawn didn't walk. She was thrown out for receiving secret messages from her sister. :)

So she was. A forgettable housemate anyway.
  • LatteUpLatteUp Posts: 60
    Forum Member

She was a bit nervous after Charley that said she was going to tear Betsy's head off, s**t on it, and then rub it in Chanelle's face.