Options

Topless Men

Comments

• Options
    1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one will see in there unless they go in.

Depends where the cctv is. A lot of clothes that get nicked are smuggled into bags or covered up by people in changing rooms before they leave.
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you can't see topless men because the weather isn't sunny this weekend.
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Saw one at 7.30pm tonight walking into my local co-op! :o

The sun was out but it wasn't even that mild. Shirt tied around his waist tucked into his torn denim jeans, aged about 30. Followed him into the shop, he picked his basket and browsed barechested. I was next to him at the till. After he paid and I was being served the middle aged lady smiled at me and I said "it's a warmer evening than I thought" to which she said "not from the sight of his spikey brown nipples it isn't". Clearly she was giving him her undivided attention!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    Saw one at 7.30pm tonight walking into my local co-op! :o

The sun was out but it wasn't even that mild. Shirt tied around his waist tucked into his torn denim jeans, aged about 30. Followed him into the shop, he picked his basket and browsed barechested. I was next to him at the till. After he paid and I was being served the middle aged lady smiled at me and I said "it's a warmer evening than I thought" to which she said "not from the sight of his spikey brown nipples it isn't". Clearly she was giving him her undivided attention!

Would be better to see someone like say 20 and 21 but people my age aren't sure yet. I have got good chest hair but don't want to get my nips cold so I wait until its warmer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be better to see someone like say 20 and 21 but people my age aren't sure yet. I have got good chest hair but don't want to get my nips cold so I wait until its warmer.
    Not sure age has got much to do with it. You can look great at any age, or atrocious at any age, even 20. This guy was your typical medium sized okay looking male with very little chest hair and shock of shocks, no tattoo! Must admit that having read this thread topic this week I actually wanted to ask him why he was walking around shirtless on a quite fresh evening instead of wearing the shirt that was hanging from his trousers. I can only imagine the response had I dared to. Although I do rather envy the confidence of such people. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure age has got much to do with it. You can look great at any age, or atrocious at any age, even 20. This guy was your typical medium sized okay looking male with very little chest hair and shock of shocks, no tattoo! Must admit that having read this thread topic this week I actually wanted to ask him why he was walking around shirtless on a quite fresh evening instead of wearing the shirt that was hanging from his trousers. I can only imagine the response had I dared to. Although I do rather envy the confidence of such people. :p

I don't have a tattoo either, Would never get one as I dislike them. I may try it sometime but only when its not raining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a tattoo either, Would never get one as I dislike them. I may try it sometime but only when its not raining.
    That is a very funny sentence! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a very funny sentence! :D

I don't want to be wet :D
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell there are some stuck-up insecure and ill-informed snobs in this thread!:D
    It's a bloke, without a top. WOW. Read this. LINK to Observer article.

If he doesn't want to go to a theme park that bans topless men then he's free to take his custom (and money) elsewhere.
    So, what was the issue again?
  • Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member

Most disappointing! I was expecting a bumper weekend of male totty watching and it's grey and damp down here in the South East tip of England.

Still, summer has a few months to go yet! :D
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At a theme park, ask yourself do I want to sit on a ride that some fat hairy topless lout has been sweating on before me? If the answer is no, you're in favour of the ban. If you answer yes, seek help.
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't do topless as I do not want to be considered a sexual object.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lil_M wrote: »
    I don't do topless as I do not want to be considered a sexual object.

That is not classed as a sexual object for males, However I don't think its good in a theme park.
  • Options
    chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most disappointing! I was expecting a bumper weekend of male totty watching and it's grey and damp down here in the South East tip of England.

Still, summer has a few months to go yet! :D

Yes most disappointing as the high spot of warm weather is looking at topless chav guys. I think they should produce an i-spy book on it.
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chris1978 wrote: »
    Yes most disappointing as the high spot of warm weather is looking at topless chav guys. I think they should produce an i-spy book on it.

Something beginning with:
    A? Arse.
    B? Bum:blush:
    C? Crack:kitty:
    D? Dimples
    E? Earlobes
    F? Flocking Fit:D
    G? Groin
    You see where this is going? Yep, straight to the gutter.:D:D:D:blush:

Or chatter.:D
  • Options
    TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always those that shouldn't that do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something beginning with:
    A? Arse.
    B? Bum:blush:
    C? Crack:kitty:
    D? Dimples
    E? Earlobes
    F? Flocking Fit:D
    G? Groin
    You see where this is going? Yep, straight to the gutter.:D:D:D:blush:

Or chatter.:D

Brilliant :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It got so dark here that I had to put the lights on at 3:30!

So no lesser spotted male totty out today.

There are some lovely Czech lads around my area: I might just set up a 'Learn English' class. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It got so dark here that I had to put the lights on at 3:30!

So no lesser spotted male totty out today.

There are some lovely Czech lads around my area: I might just set up a 'Learn English' class. ;)

Czech and polish are well fit. . . Communism must have had a good effect! Lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tribute wrote: »

You will notice if the pretty boys do it, Distracts attention from the ugly ones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tribute wrote: »

Yes, often we are looking for this:

http://img.izismile.com/img/img3/20100820/640/sexy_shirtless_men_640_09.jpg

But usually end up with this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Y4TIU478cqU/R4x_DON9FwI/AAAAAAAAALM/_kdq1PfO3Kk/s400/man.jpg

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the second one is how I will end up if I have any more Easter eggs. :)
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 looks like a female.

Oi >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris1978 wrote: »
    Those books used to be good fun.

Can just see it now. A section on spotting guys with various types of nipples.

1 - The ginger light skinned male with almost invisible nipples.
    2 - The male with such a hairy chest they are entirely obscured.
    3 - The male with the large almost oval shaped pink ones.
    4 - The male with the really tiny ones.
    5 - The natural smooth chest with the prominent dark brown ones.
    6 - The extra large nipples on a pair of oversized man boobs.

Not forgetting all the belly button options available in "outies" and "innies" I think they are called! Plus those with and without fluff. :p

I can't be bothered to list the chest hair options from naturally smooth, to waxed to the gorilla.

Maybe the country should have a designated Barechested Male Day each August where all males are encouraged to spend the day shirtless wherever they are. It could be quite liberating and amusing, depending where you are. :o