Options

EE mugging gone wrong was staged!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
Forum Member
so it looks like we have a very cold bloodied murder on.. Lucys murderer staged the mugging. There's no mistake the killer very much wanted her dead & knew exacly what he/she was doing!! http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a565799/eastenders-lucy-beales-murder-hits-the-headlines-spoiler-pictures.html#~oC8qcHjquiN211

Comments

• Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Nobody on EE is smart enough to do such a thing.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the killer is in that photo - Aleks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was staged by the Krankies who were available at the time courtesy of no Panto bookings!
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    I think the killer is in that photo - Aleks.

I think that Aleks is involved in some shape or form myself, the way that he offered Jake a coffee and seemed concerned and serious when he interacted with him yesterday at the very least shows that he knows Jake was up to something the night before, I personally think the theory that he's distributing drugs and using Jake as a dealer is a strong one.
  • Options
    tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Jake's involved, seems far too obvious.

My bet is he's fallen off the wagon with Sadie taking his daughter away.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this will stop the silly sucide/overdose theory
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she clearly tripped over a stick while high as a kite getting sniffed up.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'staging' points towards someone with an erratic, restless personality, like Jake. Wouldn't someone like Aleks, who is more calm and calculating, at least try and move the body?
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'staging' points towards someone with an erratic, restless personality, like Jake. Wouldn't someone like Aleks, who is more calm and calculating, at least try and move the body?

Or someone who was in panic they killed her and staged the mugging without thinking things through.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't their DNA be all over her bag and phone? I just don't think anybody that is stupid to leave her items hanging around unless they panicked. IF the killer is the one who sent the email, they would of had to delete the evidence.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 'Killer' doesn't know they are responsible??? so why would they stage a mugging.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    The 'Killer' doesn't know they are responsible??? so why would they stage a mugging.

This.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

I think that is what the police believe at this stage....without the whole picture they will suspect murder, and the more they talk to her friends and family the more convinced they will become.
  • Options
    machobobmachobob Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's Aleks/Jake... Sigh, who would care?
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really several people are going to be connected to the murder.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think someone thinks they've killed her and staged the mugging (someone seen acting shifty) but they haven't and someone else was responsible without knowing (someone acting normally.)
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

iirc, Dtc said something like the Killer may not have known what they had done but others would.

So i don't think it is saying the killer staged the mugging, it could have been done by those protecting them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering what cause of death will be then...strangulation I hope - that would explain why she looked so clean and strangulation seems unlikely in a mugging gone wrong...would expect more of a blunt force trauma surely?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could think it's a mugging gone wrong until the post-mortem reveals a cause of death inconsistent with that? Strangulation I doubt, if the killer doesn't know what they've done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    They could think it's a mugging gone wrong until the post-mortem reveals a cause of death inconsistent with that? Strangulation I doubt, if the killer doesn't know what they've done.

doh! forgot about that!

Am now thinking it was Dot...she couldnt settle/sleep due to Roxy's party and general grief over Nick still...went for a walk, something happened between her and Lucy...Dot killed her without realising and went home, Charlie had followed and covered it up for Dot (and to suit his long term plan with Nick).
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wondering what cause of death will be then...strangulation I hope - that would explain why she looked so clean and strangulation seems unlikely in a mugging gone wrong...would expect more of a blunt force trauma surely?
    Kim_x wrote: »

In the preview for tonight
    they say early signs are trauma to the head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the preview for tonight
    they say early signs are trauma to the head.
    Probably just the cut from when she fell over at the car lot, the police are dumb enough on EE to not know it was caused earlier...or maybe it reopened as she fell on the night and the police will only discover this later etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen the clip, I think maybe the postmortem will come back inconclusive, meaning an agonising wait for Ian for an autopsy.

I think it'll turn out to be something other than head trauma.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    It's all to do with the old charlie (coke)...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    When we saw the camera on Lucy in the woods, we saw a big piece of wood, like a big branch type thing lying by her body..maybe the killer used it to bash Lucy and it killed her, but who would do such a thing lol