How Likely is Rob Kazinsky to come back

brain_higgybrain_higgy Posts: 500
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-rob-kazinsky-misses-playing-2024650

been watching a lot of sean slater stuff and he is one hard man and i miss him back there is interview stating is his pals with DTC dominic treadwell collins so who knows

Comments

• Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a guest stint at some point in DTC's tenure is likely.
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unlikely.
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Not very.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    I think a guest stint at some point in DTC's tenure is likely.

Dreading the day DTC leaves!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never, hopefully.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zero chance unfortunately. The actor is doing well in the States. I can see him coming back if all of his work dries up, but he seems to be winning new roles quite steadily. So it'll be a while before that happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    none.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost zero.

His career has taken of in the States. :)

A real shame as Philth is no longer credible as the 'alpha male' of the square, (and against Sean he never was in my opinion).
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sean should come back and beat max to a pulp. I like max but he needs a good kicking
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost zero.

His career has taken of in the States. :)

A real shame as Philth is no longer credible as the 'alpha male' of the square, (and against Sean he never was in my opinion).

This. It would be great to have Sean back especially with Stacey and Deano back on the Square, but I liked his exit as well, it was kind of final.

Rob is busy in the US now anyhow, it's good to see British actors doing well in Hollywood, especially ones from EastEnders as usually the Home & Away/Neighbours actors dominate.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is likely and im pretty sure I read something about him wanting to return one day
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he'd still come back for Roxy's exit, like he said he would?
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    I wonder if he'd still come back for Roxy's exit, like he said he would?

Your mission is if you choose to accept, Agent Kav... find Robert Kazinsky and persuade to come back to EE :cool:.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Your mission is if you choose to accept, Agent Kav... find Robert Kazinsky and persuade to come back to EE :cool:.

:D I'd say I'd get about a foot from him before the tazers take me down. Place your bets here, folks!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    :D I'd say I'd get about a foot from him before the tazers take me down. Place your bets here, folks!

I'll stick out my foot trip you and get in there ahead!