Any Dream Will Do:The Keith Jack appreciation thread (part 2)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
Forum Member
✭✭✭

smiler123 wrote: »
Grandma what an excellent idea... I wonder if LANGOUSTINES can be barbecued :D:D I'm sure that would be REALLY entertaining to watch :D

Sure our very own 'Masterchef' could handle that....:eek:

Hey Peter put some Salmon on for Grandma on the 11th please.....will bring own fork....:D:D:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter, remember us veggies too please!!
  • pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mindbear wrote: »
    As has been mentioned, Richard Wilson being gay shocked me. More shocking was a gay chum of mine telling me that his 22 year old friend was dating him and they were at the 1234 records festival together with him. That festival doesn't strike me as somewhere Richard would hang out really...

22!!! I don't BELIEVE IT'. Dirty old queen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    yeah, don't forget us veggies in the world Peter :D
  • EuanMebabeEuanMebabe Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pussyfoot wrote: »
    22!!! Dirty old queen.

Are you being serious? If so, how sad that anyone would still use such an offensive description of an older gay man in 2009.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say to everyone going to see Keith tomorrow in Darlington - 'Have a fabulous time!!!!!!!!'

Especially Sherlin for whom the long long long wait is almost over :D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Greetings.

Its been a few weeks since I posted. Its been a bit hectic. Nothing much happens for months and then it all comes at once and there isn't enough hours in the day to get it all done. Good news and not so good news for you....

Good news is that the tour is really looking good. I was at the final rehearsal yesterday and it was coming together well - only one or two "it'll be alright on the night" moments. There seems to be a cast of thousands with Keith being joined on stage by 5 other singers, a choir and 4 dancers at each venue. Add on the sound guy, the lighting guy, Peter and the odd hanger on and its shaping up to be busier than Pitlochry last year! :)

The not so good news is that the album isn't quite finished which is a bit of a disaster as we'd obviously wanted it to be available on the tour. There are 2 songs still to be finished- at the last count - and we're hoping to get them done next week when Keith gets back from Darlington. So fingers crossed, the album should be ready for the Scottish dates. It'll be on i-tunes etc around the end of October or very early November.

One thing to remember if you're going to any of the tour dates is that there is no support act so don't come wandering in late.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks WJ :) shame about the cd though :)

Everyone going to Darlington have a faabb time :):) x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update WJ!!! Pleased the tour plans are good, tis a shame bout the CD but heyho!

It'll be worth the wait I am sure!:D

Wishing Darlington gig all the very best!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Just to wish everyone going to Darlington a safe journey and - have a great time on Saturday.
    This is it, Sherlin, at last! I'm very happy for you.
    Forum Member
    TONIGHT'S THE BIG NIGHT....

Shame about the CD, but i'm absolutely certain it will be worth the wait. :)

Everyone going to Darlington have a great time later today, and a safe journey. :D

Good news for me, I finally recieved my GCSE short course citizenship result (I did it two years early) and I got an A* :eek: I still swear they've got my result mixed up with someone else. :)

Keith, go out and do AMAZING tonight as i'm sure you will. Good Luck. :p
  • sherlinsherlin Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Is The Moment This Is The Day

Grandma, Tamlins and Haggis thank you for your good wishes:)

Soon be your turn Kirsty;)

It was good to hear from you again WJ....Pity about the CD but it will be worth the wait i'm sure:):)

Well done Kezzie...keep up the good work:):)

KEITH.....All my best wishes for tonight....the start of your UK tour:):) looking forward to seeing you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Good morning eveyone

Just a quick one as I'm running around like a mad thing (nothing new there then :eek:)
    Waiting for Nicola and then we are off up the motorway to collect Shirley :)
    Really looking forward to tonight sounds like its going to be a good one :D
    Speak to you all soon :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Hi ,

Have a great evening everyone going to Darlington, look forward to hearing all about it.

Not long til Nottingham now!!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Not running around like a mad thing......yet :rolleyes:

I'm really looking forward to this evening...haven't seen Keith live since 'Joseph'.

Hope to meet Sherlin, Jancey and Nicola and others later on in Darlington. I've never been there before, so I've invested in a sat-nav...hope I can work it :eek:

Very best of luck to Keith and co....though I'm sure they don't need it :)
  • smiler123smiler123 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sella wrote: »
    Not running around like a mad thing......yet :rolleyes:

I'm really looking forward to this evening...haven't seen Keith live since 'Joseph'.

Hope to meet Sherlin, Jancey and Nicola and others later on in Darlington. I've never been there before, so I've invested in a sat-nav...hope I can work it :eek:

Very best of luck to Keith and co....though I'm sure they don't need it :)

Thats Astro Caz and me on the train now.... Darlington here we come!!!

Sella, do you have far to travel? Hopefully we will catch up with you tonight :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    smiler123 wrote: »
    Thats Astro Caz and me on the train now.... Darlington here we come!!!

Sella, do you have far to travel? Hopefully we will catch up with you tonight :)

Not that far...about 50 miles...most of it on the A1.
    See you soon...touch wood :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have just arrived in our hotel..... battled our way past a wedding party and we are now sitting in our room enjoying a small aperitif prior to our evenings entertainment! Cheers everyone :D

Sella, have a safe journey and see you soon :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't think I'd get time to pop on here before the show started, but I did :) So I will say have a fab time again :D Enjoy it everyone :) x

And well done Kezzie x
    Forum Member
    What time does the show start?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooooh thread part 2, but it looks we have been hijacked - by something about older gay men??????

Anyway, hope tonight goes brilliantly, am sure it will be fantastic fantastic fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cant wait for the reviews!!!

Enjoy Keith!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it is over now! Hope it was enjoyed by all!!!

Hurry up folks and fill us in please!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kezzie I have sent you a PM :D

I don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone who is going to see keith on future dates so all I will say is you are in for a very entertaining night!!! All singing, all dancing, our Keith at his best! There was a real variety to the selection of songs, from ballad style right through to foot stomping beats!! some you will have heard before but mostly all new!!
    If only the same could be said for the sound tech! Thanks to the sound guy poor Peter has lost a few pounds running around trying to replace mics, added a few gray hairs to his spiky head and is probably down to his last shredded nerve!!!

Sherlin and Sella was lovely to meet you both, sorry if I was a bit unsociable, I wasn't feeling very well :o Astro Caz says it was lovely to meet you as well.... I am now her personal secretary it would seem lol. Jan and Nicola it was great seeing the both of you again too :) I hope you all got home safely :)

Keith well done, you were in fine voice... and I have to say i liked your moves!!! A little bit of advice though..... always check your mic!! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Just in now, yes please note the time! Shirley and Jan both deposited home safely :)

Was great to meet the old and some new faces tonight. Show was fantastic but like Smiler don't want to give away too much as it might ruin all the fun.

Well done to everyone for battling through all the technical problems. I hope Peachy finds a new sound technician for the rest of the tour!

If you meet any of us during the rest of the tour you must ask us what happened at the end of the first half of the show. Unfortunately the details cannot be published in the forum!
    Forum Member
    Well I'm glad you're home safely and you had a great night, despite some technicl difficulties.
    Maybe when the tour's over (and no surprises will be ruined) someone can explain everything to me in every sinel detail. :D

Smiler, I LOVE YOU. Thank you so much for doing that, you're the best. :)
  • sherlinsherlin Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning All

I had a FANTASTIC time yesterday.......the show is great....very 'razzle dazzle', as Smiler has said... it is Keith at his best - both singing and DANCING:) You are in for a treat:D:D

Jan and Nicola thank you both for giving me the opportunity to see Keith in Darlington.....I recommend you highly as hosts and traveling companions:)

Hope you are feeling better Lesley, it was lovely meeting up with you and Carol, Sella and Vicky from the forum:)

After the show I met Keith....what a charming handsome young man and so so pleasant :):)

Peter had a couple of sound problems but he coped admirably with it all....another charmer:)

Think I might go back to bed now.....I was up waaaaaaaay past my bedtime last night....but it was all well worth every minute :D:D