Any Dream Will Do:The Keith Jack appreciation thread (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    smiler123 wrote: »
    You may get to meet me too then!! If he is going to be doing something in and around Scotland I usually try and go :)

Oh and as for the new album.......... it is still in the planning stages. Keith said it is going to be a bit like the first album, a mix of new music and old favourites, but still no release date yet :(

That sounds great!!

I am really looking forward to the new album! What songs would you like to hear on it?
  • smiler123smiler123 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds great!!

I am really looking forward to the new album! What songs would you like to hear on it?

Hmm, now that's a tough question!! I'm a big Les Mis and Phantom fan, so anything from them. A bit more of the Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble style would be good too. I still listen to the first album a lot, it is a lovely mix of songs.

If Keith is going to be in Inverness and if you have his albums, take them with you and he will gladly sign them :)
    Forum Member
    Hmm, now that's a tough question!! I'm a big Les Mis and Phantom fan, so anything from them. A bit more of the Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble style would be good too. I still listen to the first album a lot, it is a lovely mix of songs.

If Keith is going to be in Inverness and if you have his albums, take them with you and he will gladly sign them :)

I would love to hear him do some songs he wouldn't normally do, like stuff by Olly Murs, Jessie J and LMFAO, just to hear what he sounds like singing it. I would also love him to do some more song from Wicked and it would be amazing for him to to I See The Light from Tangled because he it really good at singing it and I love that song+film :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone.
    The up close evenings sound great, I wonder whether anymore dates will be added? I am intrigued to know about the show, could he be joining Joseph when it returns??? I hope it is something different because I have seen Jo soooooo many times and maybe it would be better for his career to do something else.

Smiler,tricky question re which role we preferred Keith in, narrator or Joseph. Hmm,possibly narrator as he was on stage so much, but then he sang the big solos as Joseph!

Do a lot of people who used to use this thread go on facebook and twitter now instead? Glad to see it has livened up on here a bit.
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone.
    The up close evenings sound great, I wonder whether anymore dates will be added? I am intrigued to know about the show, could he be joining Joseph when it returns??? I hope it is something different because I have seen Jo soooooo many times and maybe it would be better for his career to do something else.

Smiler,tricky question re which role we preferred Keith in, narrator or Joseph. Hmm,possibly narrator as he was on stage so much, but then he sang the big solos as Joseph!

Do a lot of people who used to use this thread go on facebook and twitter now instead? Glad to see it has livened up on here a bit.

My friend lets me use her twitter account sometimes so I use that sometimes but I have never talked to anyone from the forum on there :/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Southwestgirl, I don't think any more dates will be added because keith seems to have his hands full what with his Gie It Laldy school in the next few weeks and then the "show" whatever it may be. He gave absolutely nothing away other than to say he would be in Edinburgh with the show. All very intriguing! I can't organise any more wee jaunts til I know lol.

I have to agree with you, I think I preferred Keith as the narrator too. I would love to know what everyone else thinks!

As regards facebook and twitter I am afraid that most folk have deserted digital spy and moved on to one or both of the other places :( I am determined to keep this forum going and any news/videos etc I find (even if they are posted elsewhere) I will post on here!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Don't worry guys, it's not going to be Joseph as that's not going to Edinburgh. As much as I adore Joseph, I agree it would be lovely to see him in something else. :)

I am determined to keep this forum going and any news/videos etc I find (even if they are posted elsewhere) I will post on here!

I think its great you want to keep the forum going! As Stargirl said, I've never spoken to anyone who likes Keith on twitter, and its really nice to get that on here!
    Forum Member
    Don't worry guys, it's not going to be Joseph as that's not going to Edinburgh. As much as I adore Joseph, I agree it would be lovely to see him in something else. :)

I think its great you want to keep the forum going! As Stargirl said, I've never spoken to anyone who likes Keith on twitter, and its really nice to get that on here!

I quite often speak to people who like Keith on twitter but none of them use the forum :/
    Forum Member
    could he be joining Joseph when it returns??? I hope it is something different because I have seen Jo soooooo many times and maybe it would be better for his career to do something else.

Looks like you could be on to something, judging by this tweet!

keith jack ‏@keith_jack

Will the loin cloth be back on soon??? #josephland
    Forum Member

keith jack ‏@keith_jack

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Forum Member

keith jack ‏@keith_jack

Forum Member

My thoughts exactly!! What a tease!!
    Forum Member
    My thoughts exactly!! What a tease!!

Yep we REALLY need to find out what's happening!!!!!!! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep we REALLY need to find out what's happening!!!!!!! :confused:

He did say when I spoke to him the other night that all would be revealed in the next week or so........ as long as that doesn't equate like the infamous album!!! If that's the case we won't find out for about 2 years lol
    Forum Member
    He did say when I spoke to him the other night that all would be revealed in the next week or so........ as long as that doesn't equate like the infamous album!!! If that's the case we won't find out for about 2 years lol

Well we'll just have to wait and see lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member

Joseph is at Edinburgh Playhouse from 13th to 17 November 2012 and although Keith is still pictured it says he may not be appearing from the Sept dates.

http://www.kenwright.com/index.php?id=638

Hi Smiler, and the Narrator for me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Hi Southwestgirl, I don't think any more dates will be added because keith seems to have his hands full what with his Gie It Laldy school in the next few weeks and then the "show" whatever it may be. He gave absolutely nothing away other than to say he would be in Edinburgh with the show. All very intriguing! I can't organise any more wee jaunts til I know lol.

I have to agree with you, I think I preferred Keith as the narrator too. I would love to know what everyone else thinks!

As regards facebook and twitter I am afraid that most folk have deserted digital spy and moved on to one or both of the other places :( I am determined to keep this forum going and any news/videos etc I find (even if they are posted elsewhere) I will post on here!
    I am still not succumbing to facebook or twitter and that is not just 'cos I am OLD!! Thanks for helping to keep the forum going, what has happened to Mollycoddle I wonder.

Fingers x for some news re the show, well if he is returning to Joseph I suppose I could drag myself up to Edinburgh;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight Keith is having dinner at john Barrowmans house! john has posted a couple of wee videos of the evening for us all to enjoy :D

http://www.telly.com/NUXZZ?fromtwitvid=1

http://www.telly.com/Q1RA5?fromtwitvid=1

and a photo of one terrified keith!!!

http://via.me/-2sgynoc

In case any of you are wondering about the fuzzy, scruffy look, it is for a photo shoot keith is doing soon. he was telling us about it the other night.

And another video...... there is mild innuendo and comments made so be warned! http://www.telly.com/ZIAJR?fromtwitvid=1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And another.......... http://www.telly.com/EEP6G?fromtwitvid=1#none

I am getting my kill at the videos lol, Keith has such an infectious laugh, as does JB lol :D
    Forum Member
    And another.......... http://www.telly.com/EEP6G?fromtwitvid=1#none

I am getting my kill at the videos lol, Keith has such an infectious laugh, as does JB lol :D

I litterally just finished watching that before I came on the forum! These videos are hilarious!! Any more you can tell us about the photo shoot? Sounds interesting :)
    Forum Member
    http://twitvid.com/Z2XAU the next installment :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The final instalment of videos from John Barrowmans house, I know Keith is in Cinderella this year but he does a good Sleeping Beauty impression in this one!!

http://www.telly.com/QZJGE?fromtwitvid=1
    Forum Member
    http://www.telly.com/3Y5D2 there is also this one. Lol Keith starts singing at the end and he still sounds amazing, even though he is drunk! :)
  • sherlinsherlin Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=smiler123;

In case any of you are wondering about the fuzzy, scruffy look, it is for a photo shoot keith is doing soon. he was telling us about it the other night.

That's interesting Smiler! I did wonder about the 'older look' :D

Thanks for that info.:)