Any Dream Will Do:The Keith Jack appreciation thread (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    smiler123 wrote: »

Yet again something I can't go to :'( any more info on this photo shoot?
    Forum Member
    Not sure if anyone has already seen this but on twitter someone asked Keith if he is doing any musicals soon and his reply was: yes will be saying soon

Sounds interesting! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member

Hey Smiler, I am defo going to come to that! I adore Edinburgh and just right for Christmas shopping too! may even get a cheap flight:)
  • smiler123smiler123 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Smiler, I am defo going to come to that! I adore Edinburgh and just right for Christmas shopping too! may even get a cheap flight:)

Will you be getting the meet and greet ticket (£66!!!!!)?? Unfortunately, much as I would like to neither my Mum or daughter will stretch to that expense so it will be the cheap seats for me :cry::)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tickets are bought for November.... front row centre..... but no VIP meet and greet for me :(
    Forum Member
    Cheap seats will do me fine too. Must try and think about coming and which friend I will drag along with me.
  • pattycakepattycake Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have got tickets for this looking forwards to it!!
    Forum Member
    Well this day last year was the best day of my life.......the day I saw Keith as Joseph :) hard to believe it was that long ago and that it changed my life so much :')
    Forum Member
    Tickets are bought for November.... front row centre..... but no VIP meet and greet for me :(

Booked flights and concert tickets today for myself and a willing friend! Not VIP but in the stalls. Can't wait to come to Edinburgh!
    Forum Member
    Well I can tell you that Keith IS going back to Joseph!! He is going back for 12 weeks before panto but I'm not sure if he's doing it after :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I can tell you that Keith IS going back to Joseph!! He is going back for 12 weeks before panto but I'm not sure if he's doing it after :)

:confused::eek: How on earth did you find that out??
    That's good for me, it is back in Edinburgh in November I think it is ;)
    Forum Member
    :confused::eek: How on earth did you find that out??
    That's good for me, it is back in Edinburgh in November I think it is ;)

It was on twitter, Keith tweeted a picture of a Joseph poster and someone asked if he was going back and Keith's reply was: yeh mate... 12 weeks before panto works out great.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was on twitter, Keith tweeted a picture of a Joseph poster and someone asked if he was going back and Keith's reply was: yeh mate... 12 weeks before panto works out great.

:)

I see Keith Jack stage has posted all the dates as well:

4 - 8 Sep
    Severn Theatre
    Shrewsbury 01743 281281

11 - 15 Sep
    Perth Concert Hall
    Perth 01738 621031

18 - 22 Sep
    Civic Theatre
    Darlington 01325 486555

25 - 29 Sep
    New Victoria Theatre
    Woking 0844 8717645

2 - 6 Oct
    Futurist Theatre
    Scarborough 01723 374500

16 - 20 Oct
    Buxton Opera House
    Buxton 0845 1272190

23 - 27 Oct
    Theatre Royal
    Nottingham 0115 9895555

30 Oct - 4 Nov
    Floral Pavilion
    New Brighton 0151 6660000

6 - 10 Nov
    Grand Opera House
    York 0844 8713024

13 - 17 Nov
    Playhouse Theatre
    Edinburgh 0844 8713014

20 - 24 Nov
    Lyceum Theatre
    Sheffield 0114 2495999
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member

Stupid question incoming...

Is Joseph continuing after those dates? I didn't see anymore dates on the site so presumed the tour was over for good? x
    Forum Member
    Stupid question incoming...

Is Joseph continuing after those dates? I didn't see anymore dates on the site so presumed the tour was over for good? x

I'm not sure, I hope not! Maybe they just haven't confirmed any more dates :confused:
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure, I hope not! Maybe they just haven't confirmed any more dates :confused:

And I mean I hope it's not ending not that I hope it's not continuing lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    And I mean I hope it's not ending not that I hope it's not continuing lol

Haha I was going to say!!

Keith Jack or not, Joseph's always been something I've loved so it'd be such a shame for it to be gone :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    20 - 24 Nov
    Lyceum Theatre
    Sheffield 0114 2495999

Keith will not be performing on Saturday 24th as he is performing in the movies and musicals concert in Edinburgh that weekend
    Forum Member
    20 - 24 Nov
    Lyceum Theatre
    Sheffield 0114 2495999

Keith will not be performing on Saturday 24th as he is performing in the movies and musicals concert in Edinburgh that weekend

YEAH!!!
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I just saw a photo of a very hirsute keith in The Tatler at a party for the opening of the Volcano. Dated August 17th

www.tatler.com/8773image/7
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Ive seen those mean and moody photographs, Keith put them on Twitter unfortunately, but they look pretty good. Perhaps they are for the long awaited CD. I believe the beard has gone now, as he grew it especially for the photoshoot. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Have just got back from Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury, where joseph is showing on the first leg of this new set of venues. Saw it yesterday afternoon as well - never thought it would come to Shrewsbury; but it has, and how lucky we are. A lot of the cast are new - but the performance is still as fresh, vibrant and sparkling as ever. Lauren Ingram is a rising star as Narrator; Luke Jasztal a brilliant Pharaoh; and Marcus Ayton (making his professional debut as Dan), and young Sam Hallion (Benjamin) will go far. Keith?..........well, there are simply not enough superlatives to describe his breath-stopping brilliance. His voice has grown richer since I last saw this show in March; and his infectious love of his role is fuuly communicated to the audience. Big big standing ovation tonight, most richly deserved. Great, also, after the performance, to have a chat with Keith, Lauren and Luke: such sincere, kind young people. Anyone who can get to any of these shows between now and November - please make sure you book a ticket. I'm looking forward to Keith's new album (does anyone know when it's due out please?), and i shall make sure that I go and see Joseph again before this particular run comes to an end - but it will probably have to be to one of the Nottingham performances. Am so glad I live in Shrewsbury!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the comment Almus. I have just organised a wee trip up to Perth next week for a Joseph fix and am looking forward to seeing the new cast... and of course Keith!

and, of course, I have Joseph here in Edinburgh in November, I wonder how many times I will go that week lol!
  • sherlinsherlin Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good review Almus, Lovely to share your appreciation of the show ....and of course......Keith! :)

Thank you