Options

The Prospect of Nude Cheryl

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 568
Forum Member
✭✭
"Cheryl Cole has reportedly claimed that she will never pose nude."

Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones.....

Comments

• Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a little jar of cocktail sticks left over from the 80's. I imagine very similar.
  • Options
    rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats a shame,but at least she's showing some signs of common sense,then again money speaks volumes,give it 5 years & she'll do it
  • Options
    WardogzWardogz Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I would love to see her nude. Cheryl is hotter than hell.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhynoGB wrote: »
    thats a shame,but at least she's showing some signs of common sense,then again money speaks volumes,give it 5 years & she'll do it

Oh, definitely.

When the going gets tough, whip your kit off for the highest bidder.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wardogz wrote: »
    I would love to see her nude. Cheryl is hotter than hell.

I won't argue with you there. There's good looking women, then, there's Cheryl Cole :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    I have a little jar of cocktail sticks left over from the 80's. I imagine very similar.

Another one completely over exaggerating :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Another one completely over exaggerating :D

But funny though.
    Cheryl's set on conquering America. She won't take her clothes off until America asks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    But funny though.
    Cheryl's set on conquering America. She won't take her clothes off until America asks.

It was funny, but an over exaggeration though. I think Cheryl might very well conquer America. She's done far better than any of the others. I think since Simon placed her on the panel for X-Factor and Britain's Got Talent, her career options have just went in to over drive. She must be making an absolute fortune now. I wouldn't be surprised if her weekly income's more than Ashley's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She must be making an absolute fortune now. I wouldn't be surprised if her weekly income's more than Ashley's.

That's because I'd much prefer Cheryl to play keepy-uppy with my testicles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    But funny though.

yeah, it'll probably be for Heff at the Playboy mansion too.
    In a "tastefull" shoot of course! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO Cheryl needs to keep her clothes on, not because she doesn't have a good body, she does but there's no need to join just another long line of women willing to get their kits off. What's the point ? She can do other things, not brilliantly but she's not some 'glama' model. Keep 'em on Chezza !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was funny, but an over exaggeration though. I think Cheryl might very well conquer America. She's done far better than any of the others. I think since Simon placed her on the panel for X-Factor and Britain's Got Talent, her career options have just went in to over drive. She must be making an absolute fortune now. I wouldn't be surprised if her weekly income's more than Ashley's.

???????:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marisa8481 wrote: »
    ???????:confused:

Okay, so I got that bit wrong. I forgot Amanda was the female Judge on that programme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO Cheryl needs to keep her clothes on, not because she doesn't have a good body, she does but there's no need to join just another long line of women willing to get their kits off. What's the point ? She can do other things, not brilliantly but she's not some 'glama' model. Keep 'em on Chezza !

Not got a good body. Are you serious?

http://celebrityandworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/cheryl-cole.jpg

She might not have a curvy body, but bloody hell, she's definitely not got an ugly body, that's for sure.
  • Options
    poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member

I don't think she will 'conquer' America and that's because people with skeletons in their closets don't seem to do too well there, take Hugh Grant can't get a job there because of his past, Robbie isn't taken seriously because of his attitude.

When it comes to female superstars the type that succeed are the sacharine sweet-next door type Britney's, not some loud mouth northerner with an assault conviction.

There has also been a few discussions about the possibility she will not be able to officially be employed in the US because of her conviction anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She might not have a curvy body, but bloody hell, she's definitely not got an ugly body, that's for sure.

You read it wrong.... I said, 'not because she doesn't have a good body, she DOES.'
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

they said "NOT because she doesn't have a good body" - read more carefully.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pobop wrote: »
    I don't think she will 'conquer' America and that's because people with skeletons in their closets don't seem to do too well there, take Hugh Grant can't get a job there because of his past, Robbie isn't taken seriously because of his attitude.

When it comes to female superstars the type that succeed are the sacharine sweet-next door type Britney's, not some loud mouth northerner with an assault conviction.

There has also been a few discussions about the possibility she will not be able to officially be employed in the US because of her conviction anyway.[/QUOTE]

i was wondering about that bit. but didn't she go over there when she guested on will.i.am's song? maybe they worked something out then?
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, so I got that bit wrong. I forgot Amanda was the female Judge on that programme.

Easy done both talentless airheads elevated above their station :D

Oh and the thought of CC naked is quite frightening.

With that awful skinny body and fake hair extentions she would look like a mop :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There'll be plenty to mop up if she does take her clothes off. We all know what teenage boys are like in their bedrooms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You read it wrong.... I said, 'not because she doesn't have a good body, she DOES.'

Okay, I apologise. I honestly thought you said what I must have thought you said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slojo wrote: »
    Easy done both talentless airheads elevated above their station :D

Oh and the thought of CC naked is quite frightening.

With that awful skinny body and fake hair extentions she would look like a mop :eek:

I completely disagree. Cheryl is so hot she's on fire. I've only ever seen a FEW like her in my lifetime. She's really that hot.
  • Options
    WardogzWardogz Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    My bet is Cheryl is hotter than 99% of the people that say she isn't sexy.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wardogz wrote: »
    My bet is Cheryl is hotter than 99% of the people that say she isn't sexy.

The point is that you don't need to be like her to critique her.

She's FAKE FAKE FAKE.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep your kit on, love - or eat a pie or ten.

The 'toothpick in a wig' look isn't appealing.