American won't take too Cole.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,119
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kelly Osbourne has said Cheryl cole won't do as well in the US as she does in the UK.Since the girls in America have a more sparkle that work's with them like Nicole Kidman & Britney Spears.And not alot of people know Girls Aloud over there I like her but it's goning too very hard for the public too like her over in America.You know America have there own pop divas now they won't what a UK Import trying too make a name for herself.

Comments

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karl Rove wrote: »
    Kelly Osbourne has said Cheryl cole won't do as well in the US as she does in the UK.Since the girls in America have a more sparkle that work's with them like Nicole Kidman & Britney Spears.And not alot of people know Girls Aloud over there I like her but it's goning too very hard for the public too like her over in America.You know America have there own pop divas now they won't what a UK Import trying too make a name for herself.

Oh! what a shame :(:( I was hoping she would decide to stay over there. Thats spoiled my christmas
  • wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly Osbourne talks rubbish most of the time. She has probably been told to say that by her mother.

Victoria Beckham has done ok. Cheryl already has well known artists and gossip friends like Perez Hilton in the USA who will promote her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Karl Rove wrote: »

can they just take her and not take to her? - can't stand the bog-attendant bashing chav:D
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    No, they prefer oil.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Piers Morgan said Fox don't want her.
    He doesn't think Cowell will be able to get her on the show.

He needs to get over his obsession with her and hire someone like Mariah Carey who wanted the idol gig.
    Her husband said she wanted the idol job before they give to JLO. She is mega star. He would be mad not to get her.
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    No, they prefer oil.

:yawn:
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wends1502 wrote: »
    Kelly Osbourne talks rubbish most of the time. She has probably been told to say that by her mother.

Kelly does NOT talk rubbish - and here's the proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYlF5nLj7mo

I just want to see the back of Cheryl "I love myself" Cole. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    The biggest joke is that SHaron said Cheryl won't do well because it's Nicole's town over there. WHAT is she talking about? Nicole is not even that famous over there. Therefore her whole argument is invalid.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    I expected the same old "Girls Aloud aren't big over there", "she has a funny accent", "theres better candidates" ect when the fact is that Cheryl has won the X-Factor twice and made a name out of herself with it.

Who better too get a job on the US X-Factor than an actually X-Factor judge? a damn good one at that!
  • TeeGeeTeeGee Posts: 5,772
    Forum Member
    American won't take too (sic) Cole

Any particular American? Maybe America won't take to Cole either! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »
    I expected the same old "Girls Aloud aren't big over there", "she has a funny accent", "theres better candidates" ect when the fact is that Cheryl has won the X-Factor twice and made a name out of herself with it.

Who better too get a job on the US X-Factor than an actually X-Factor judge? a damn good one at that!

Surely you mean 2 of the acts she was 'mentoring' have won . (no thanks to Cheryl imo)

As for being a damn good judge, l beg to differ with you there.
    If the Americans havent got any home grown talent better than CC , l despair for them
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    :yawn:

I'm pretty sure Pap was just having a playful dig.
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »

Easily done when you're given the best categories and Simon Cowell gives a helping hand in pimping out favourites.

I personally don't think she'll do well either there either.
  • seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how they'll take to someone who has nothing constructive to say. They didn't like Ellen De Generes on Idol and she's adored over there. So I can't see how they'll take to Cheryl as Ellen is a lot more like-able and nice. They have enough pretty celebs to look at.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the name KR!!!! I think the stand in appearence by Nicole in XF just showed what a lightweight Cheryl Cole is, a little girl playing at being grown up, how anyone could take her seriously is beyond me, even watching Charlotte Church on the BBC show she did showed the difference when someone REALLY knows what they are talking about is worth listenning to, I am sick od the "dumbing down" on our tv screens and the idolisation of mediocrity in our culture, i think we may look back and see the damage the likes of Simon Cowell has done to our culture.
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a way I hope she does judge so that she can be taken off her pedastall and brought back down to earth after she and simon realise she can't conquer the world!
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Victoria Beckham has done ok. Cheryl already has well known artists and gossip friends like Perez Hilton in the USA who will promote her.

Victoria has not done that well over there. She is known of, but hardly a raging success.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, so WHAT chance Cheryl!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

Surely you mean 2 of the acts she was 'mentoring' have won . (no thanks to Cheryl imo)

As for being a damn good judge, l beg to differ with you there.
    If the Americans havent got any home grown talent better than CC , l despair for them

They won't be able to understand her accent.

If she DOES go over there to do USA XF, how the hell is she going to have time to do UK XF AND concentrate on her pop career too? She'll be doing too much, spreading herself too thin and I can see everything collapsing down on top of her.

I agree with what someone else said too. Simon seems to have a strange obsession with her.......I doubt it's sexual.....

As for Cheryl being a great judge, she's not. She offers the contestants no constructive advice at all, unlike Dannii. Dannii's a far better judge.
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    They won't be able to understand her accent.

If she DOES go over there to do USA XF, how the hell is she going to have time to do UK XF AND concentrate on her pop career too? She'll be doing too much, spreading herself too thin and I can see everything collapsing down on top of her.

I agree with what someone else said too. Simon seems to have a strange obsession with her.......I doubt it's sexual.....

As for Cheryl being a great judge, she's not. She offers the contestants no constructive advice at all, unlike Dannii. Dannii's a far better judge.

I always thought Simon would be like that pervy old guy you always see looking up girls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »
    Easily done when you're given the best categories and Simon Cowell gives a helping hand in pimping out favourites.

I personally don't think she'll do well either there either.

That's a great idea for a show

Pimp My Geordie :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member

Are you serious? Perez Hilton is a joke. :D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she will :)

Good luck to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They won't be able to understand her accent. .

I agree. No disrespect to any geordies out there because l personally love the accent, and thinks its one of her assets