National Television Awards

13»

Comments

• Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he? Lovely....:)

I was busy last night but now feel miffed that I didn't go onto the NTA thread and get involved in defending Matt.

And I'm not a Smithite, but a Troughtonite/Tennantite.:D

Hilarious isn't it? Should we wear scarves denoting our allegiance and get involved in scraps with Bakerites (you supply initial) or Davisonites?

Troughton Kangs are best!
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pajs1000 wrote: »
    I'm just a Doctorite!:D

That's the best gang to be in!
    Troughton Kangs are best!

Yes! And if you disagree with this I'll set my Quark on you!:D
  • Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    pajs1000 wrote: »
    I'm just a Doctorite!:D

Coming Next Series:

"Invasion of the Doctorites" - a horde of tweed-jacketed zombies descend on London...
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mulett wrote: »
    Catherine Tate would have won in 2009 if there had been a Best Actress award - bizarrely that year they had reduced it to a single, unisex award (that David Tennant won). A great shame.

It was a terrible move, they did it to accomodate seperate awards for male and female soap actor/actress, which I think is ludicrous really. I'm pleased they split the award again, as it sadly really made it hard for a female actress to get a look in, even in terms of getting a nomination! In fact Tate was the only female in the three years the award was merged to even make the shortlist...and of course she stood no chance of winning once shortlisted in any case!