Options

Are there any women on here who are going out/married to a guy who isnt great looking

Comments

• Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    The Mc wrote: »
    No it isn't.....go and live there now.....you are giving York a bad name on here.......people will just think it is full of idiots.....

buggar off you keep him, i am starting to wish for border patrols right now
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK so people are saying that Rob never follows any of the advice he's given. Well I bet you that I have some advice that he definitely WILL follow:

Robert. Don't take any productive steps to change things. Don't do any form of self confidence building exercises. Don't try new things. Don't follow any advice you're given here. Don't put yourself in situations where you'll meet new people. Continue to believe that all the women where you live are stuck up bitches. Wallow in a whirlwind of self loathing and pity. Start another very similar thread in a couple of weeks or so. Repeat, for the rest of your life.

It's the way forward!
  • Options
    Moths FlutterMoths Flutter Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    OK so people are saying that Rob never follows any of the advice he's given. Well I bet you that I have some advice that he definitely WILL follow:

Robert. Don't take any productive steps to change things. Don't do any form of self confidence building exercises. Don't try new things. Don't follow any advice you're given here. Don't put yourself in situations where you'll meet new people. Continue to believe that all the women where you live are stuck up bitches. Wallow in a whirlwind of self loathing and pity. Start another very similar thread in a couple of weeks or so. Repeat, for the rest of your life.

It's the way forward!

Love it.
    Whining and self-centredness -a definite turn off.
  • Options
    Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,900
    Forum Member
    I used to have the same problem as OP - I had low confidence, convinced myself I wasn't attractive looking, walked about looking at the ground all the time, was always shy when women were around. Decided to turn things around and what worked for me is that I went to the pub one night and sat there quietly licking my eyebrows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think you have problems Rob? This guy has to wear a Tescos' bag on his head. I expect he has an Asda one for special occasions! H&S warning! Please do not try this at home.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/111201-hudson-husband-bag-12-.photoblog600.jpg

Rob, you have now started 50+ threads on this subject. Can I ask if you have tried ANY of the advice given? The sad thing is that new posters join and spend time advising you not realising that we have all been trying and failing for years. Do you think that is right?
  • Options
    MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    The only piece of wasted advice I can give is to look yourself in the mirror. Look yourself in the eye and practice smiling. If you don't understand why, keep doing it until you do.
  • Options
    davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flipping heck Bob! Three threads this year and its only March.
    Is the sap rising per chance? Google adultwork, join up and see who is available in your area. Read the feedback and field reports and get to an ATM. Jobs a good'un. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THere was another one in GD so that makes four. And all the previous ones are locked by Rob does not take the hint. I am not sure why someone with so many locked threads is allowed to continue posting to be honest.
  • Options
    kittleskittles Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *looks at title*

*looks at OP*

*punches self repeatedly in face in lieu of reading same old guff for the bazilionth time*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kittles wrote: »
    *looks at title*

*looks at OP*

*punches self repeatedly in face in lieu of reading same old guff for the bazilionth time*

*hands kittles headache tablets to help recover from said punching*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    buggar off you keep him, i am starting to wish for border patrols right now

I'm with you, TWS :D

I'll even volunteer if they'll give me a gun and let me stand on a bridge over the M5 to take him out completely!
  • Options
    humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's the way forward!

I reckon...maybe....that you will be the first EVER contributor who, not only will rob listen to but, will follow every little nugget of advice it contains.

Go You!! You're on fire today!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    humdrummer wrote: »
    I reckon...maybe....that you will be the first EVER contributor who, not only will rob listen to but, will follow every little nugget of advice it contains.

Go You!! You're on fire today!!

If Hugh had mentioned Rob's sister that post would have been perfect!!!!
  • Options
    Simon_TemplarSimon_Templar Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Sparkling personality, sharp wit and a caring nature speak volumes.

I have found that a well practiced party trick can also add considerably to the allure of a gentleman who has the misfortune not to have been blessed by nature like me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have found that a well practiced party trick can also add considerably to the allure of a gentleman who has the misfortune not to have been blessed by nature like me.

:eek: I am not sure that Rob has the right equipment for that! So Simon, as a man of great wit, charm and sophistication, would you agree with me that the best option for the OP is to meet like minded men? I am thinking that a silent order of monks with no internet access may be advisable?
  • Options
    Simon_TemplarSimon_Templar Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    So Simon, as a man of great wit, charm and sophistication, would you agree with me that the best option for the OP is to meet like minded men? I am thinking that a silent order of monks with no internet access may be advisable?
    Dearest Flower may I suggest we discuss your fine proposal over a spot of lunch with a bottle of something dry and fruity?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dearest Flower may I suggest we discuss your fine proposal over a spot of lunch with a bottle of something dry and fruity?

Oh I say :o that would be delightful! I assume the wine will be dry and you will be fruity? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5340robert wrote: »
    It`s just full of stuck up snobby women.

Do you mean glue-sniffers?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,383
    Forum Member

Back again, Roger? Bye-bye.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My wife is married to me but I'm not good looking.

I think my ten inch cock goes in my favour.
    I wouldn't fold my cock in half for any woman! :mad:
    Now, Is the OP for real? Surely these threads are some kind of huge wind up ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muffin789 wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.

OP, I am a single, attractive lass but I would sooner chew my own arm off than date you.
    </snip>
    why helloooooo..... *waggling eyebrows*

:D
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob,

What does your sister think?
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we should all hang out heads in collective shame that we didn't take the opportunity to hook young robert up here with young joanne. They would have been a match made in heaven and who knows, perhaps it could have been the DS wedding of the year. Perhaps there is still hope.

Joanne, if you're out there, please drop Robert a PM. You're both shy creatures who have been clearly bruised by cupids arrow in the past. But together, you could find harmony and put us all out of our miseries.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Surely these threads are some kind of huge wind up ?

Precisely what I believe. I don't believe for a second that the person starting these threads is called Robert or that he has trouble with women. It's simply one repetitive wind up. I don't think the threads are worth getting angry about, like some do. No point trying to offer serious advice or attempting to engage the OP, since he never responds directly to any direct questions.

I just enjoy the threads for what they are - a wind up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Precisely what I believe. I don't believe for a second that the person starting these threads is called Robert or that he has trouble with women. It's simply one repetitive wind up. I don't think the threads are worth getting angry about, like some do. No point trying to offer serious advice or attempting to engage the OP, since he never responds directly to any direct questions.

I just enjoy the threads for what they are - a wind up.
    TBF, it is quite funny reading some of the pithier responses, not to mention the forumers taht get so hot under the collar.
    I suppose you could say he's providing a useful public service?
This discussion has been closed.