Options

Fantasy Coach 2012-13 (formerly Fantasy Football Manager)

Comments

• Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £35.5m Hernandez
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £45m hernandez
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hernandez £45.5m
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £55m hernandez
  • Options
    Season 74Season 74 Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member
    Ugh...looks like I forgot to take into account we were BST not GMP again, so you were able to release players after 9pm on the website. The following release did not count:

21:02:11 Maya Yoshida FC Serenity
    21:10:37 Petr Cech Funk Hulkamaniacs
    21:12:41 Mark Bunn FC Serenity
    21:14:57 Antonio Valencia FC Serenity
    21:19:35 Peter Crouch Funk Hulkamaniacs
    21:20:43 Rafael FC Serenity
    21:25:02 Christopher Samba FC Serenity
    21:25:49 Michael Turner FC Serenity

I'll workout who had enough for the Hernandez deal in a moment. Bear with me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fab cesc wrote: »
    £6m wisdom
    £20m Hernandez

Fab you could only afford to bid for Wisdom or Hernandez here. If you had bidded for Wisdom, Funk would get an automatic loan and outbid you, so I assume you wanted to bid for Wisdom?

*this was edited as what I put originally wasn't right.
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    £55m hernandez

You could have bought him of me for 10m.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 74 wrote: »
    Fab you could only afford to bid for Wisdom or Hernandez here. If you had bidded for Wisdom, Funk would get an automatic loan and outbid you, so I assume you wanted to bid for Wisdom?

*this was edited as what I put originally wasn't right.

Sorry, our Internet was down so I had to do the whole thing on my ridiculously slow phone. Was a nightmare. Um not sure what you mean? Out if the two I'd of much preferred hernandez. Also pretty sure funk had a £20m loan out already last night?
    jackyork wrote: »
    You could have bought him of me for 10m.

I didn't see which Swansea player you released till it was too late :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry, our Internet was down so I had to do the whole thing on my ridiculously slow phone. Was a nightmare. Um not sure what you mean? Out if the two I'd of much preferred hernandez. Also pretty sure funk had a £20m loan out already last night?

Its the last game so money hardly matters........If the season had a couple of more weeks left I think I could have caught you and Charlie, had good form since Xmas:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

The loan was due last week, so I paid it before working this all out. You didn't have to pay your loan, you can just default on it as it is the last week, which is why you had enough until that £20m bid.

You only have enough to either bid £20m for Hernandez or £6m for Wisdom. You couldn't afford to do both. Therefore if you:
    • bid £20m for Hernandez, Funk's £21m bid will stand and then you can't afford the £27m bid. Funk would also get Wisdom for the £4.5m.
    • bid £6m for Wisdom and win him and Funk gets Hernandez for £16m
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If the season had a couple of more weeks left I think I could have caught you and Charlie, had good form since Xmas:p

I thought that the other week, although you've only been 1 point better than Fab in the 2nd half of the season.
    Jackyorks Dragons	17	10	32
    FC Serenity	        17	8	31
    Charlie's Chancers	17	2	29
    Hutchalution	        17	15	29
    Bally's Badgers	        17	6	26
    Funk Hulkamaniacs	17	-3	25
    Yakutzenal	        17	-1	21
    Bhavehearts	        17	-3	19
    Simonics	        17	-16	12
    Season 74ers	        17	-18	10

• Options
    Forum Member
    I thought that the other week, although you've only been 1 point better than Fab in the 2nd half of the season.
    Jackyorks Dragons	17	10	32
    FC Serenity	        17	8	31
    Charlie's Chancers	17	2	29
    Hutchalution	        17	15	29
    Bally's Badgers	        17	6	26
    Funk Hulkamaniacs	17	-3	25
    Yakutzenal	        17	-1	21
    Bhavehearts	        17	-3	19
    Simonics	        17	-16	12
    Season 74ers	        17	-18	10

Thanks for that list, can we put our final squads in tomorrow.?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that list, can we put our final squads in tomorrow.?

Yeah. You are all probably good up until 2pm Sunday for squads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the last game so money hardly matters........If the season had a couple of more weeks left I think I could have caught you and Charlie, had good form since Xmas:p

My form really has been horrible recently, I'm amazed I've managed to cling onto the lead so far! Would gladly swap my squad for yours right now :p
    The loan was due last week, so I paid it before working this all out. You didn't have to pay your loan, you can just default on it as it is the last week, which is why you had enough until that £20m bid.

You only have enough to either bid £20m for Hernandez or £6m for Wisdom. You couldn't afford to do both. Therefore if you:
    • bid £20m for Hernandez, Funk's £21m bid will stand and then you can't afford the £27m bid. Funk would also get Wisdom for the £4.5m.
    • bid £6m for Wisdom and win him and Funk gets Hernandez for £16m

Hmm it doesn't seem right for me to decide who to go for restrospectively. Hernandez was the only player I really wanted this round so I'd say give them both to Funk, it was my mistake for not releasing players sooner. Could of easily bid £100m for him if I'd released the players I don't need.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmm it doesn't seem right for me to decide who to go for restrospectively. Hernandez was the only player I really wanted this round so I'd say give them both to Funk, it was my mistake for not releasing players sooner. Could of easily bid £100m for him if I'd released the players I don't need.

That's very generous of you. I'm partly at fault for the confusion as the release option wasn't meant to be up, but I had set it to go off at 10pm instead of 9pm because it was set for GMP. You also wouldn't have known that Funk's debt had been paid as I forgot to take it off.

Yeah everyone only really needed 18 players for the weekend so we could've had rubbish players going for £100m.

Good luck for tomorrow.

EDIT: actually just realised I hadn't set the release option to go off at all. Oh well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right, so here we are. The championship deciders. In just under 5 hours either Fab Cesc or Charlie Parr will win this years title and it will all be decided over 90 minutes. Every position in the top 6 is also up for grabs, with a 3 way fight for 3rd place.

I will be online for the 4pm kick offs, so I hope I will have the matchday sheets close to perfect. So you should be able to follow it as it all happens if you wish.

Thank you everyone for a great season and we will be back for the new season at the end of July/start of August.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just sent my team in, good luck everyone :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right, so here we are. The championship deciders. In just under 5 hours either Fab Cesc or Charlie Parr will win this years title and it will all be decided over 90 minutes. Every position in the top 6 is also up for grabs, with a 3 way fight for 3rd place.

I will be online for the 4pm kick offs, so I hope I will have the matchday sheets close to perfect. So you should be able to follow it as it all happens if you wish.

Thank you everyone for a great season and we will be back for the new season at the end of July/start of August.
    I am hoping to nick the final Champions League lot and finish third.

Thanks for taking the time Season, , I thought last year couldn't be beaten but with the site up and running I have really enjoyed this year far more.

Thank you.:)

Good luck Fab & Charlie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Hutton will finally make his long-anticipated return to Villa for the final game of the season...
  • Options
    charlieparrcharlieparr Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck Fab :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so nearly didn't put a sub GK on the bench this week, thank god I did! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I so nearly didn't put a sub GK on the bench this week, thank god I did! :eek:

Yeah. I was really surprised to see Boruc rested. Last day of the season I guess. Looks like you've got some early good news. Simon heading for a defensive penalty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon heading for a defensive penalty.

Was that ever in doubt? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Early assist for Fab.
  • Options