Lee to Jasmine .I just want to be friends vid

erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see the video, how does she react?

honestly, I can't see him staying away from either Casey or Jasmine for a long time.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »
    I can't see the video, how does she react?

honestly, I can't see him staying away from either Casey or Jasmine for a long time.

He told Jasmine that he and Casey has a cuddle because he was upset and missed his mum but nothing else happened ...liar,she doesn't believe him .He said he wants to say more but can't.
    He did say sorry to her and that he was upset that he upset her ,nothing to do with the public reaction .
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    He told Jasmine that he and Casey has a cuddle because he was upset and missed his mum but nothing else happened ...liar,she doesn't believe him .He said he wants to say more but can't.
    He did say sorry to her and that he was upset that he upset her ,nothing to do with the public reaction .

why does he keep on straight out lying, when according to tweets he and Casey kissed more than once today in the bolt hole (here: https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/421704477704343552... good on her for not believing him.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    why does he keep on straight on lying, when according to tweets he and Casey kissed more than once today in the bolt hole... good on her for not believing him.
    They never kissed in the bolt hole that was a lie .
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »

@BBUKLive 8h
    6.05pm: It's very tense in the house, but it's all smiles in the Bolt Hole, where Lee and Casey just kissed each other 3 times. #bbuklive

Why would the OP lie?
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look at 0.23 where he checks the camera after just saying he was more concerned about what the public might think Jasmine thinks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iS3vP5Gs938#t=23

You don't need to scrub the video as it's near the start.
    Forum Member
    @BBUKLive 8h
    6.05pm: It's very tense in the house, but it's all smiles in the Bolt Hole, where Lee and Casey just kissed each other 3 times. #bbuklive

Why would the OP lie?
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't a full blown snog if it was it would have been mentioned on Bit On The Side those tweets are always very misleading and I said the tweets were a lie not the OP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hard to believe this guy when in the very same conversation he tells Jasmine that he really cares for her and has this connection,...but he also tells her that it's all not real.

????

I'm not surprised that Jasmine appeared to be very skeptical and cautious of him there.

The more he talks the more he drags it out and makes things difficult for himself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't a full blown snog if it was it would have been mentioned on Bit On The Side those tweets are always very misleading and I said the tweets were a lie not the OP.

I was saying exactly the same last night when some people were getting carried away with the BB tweets and accepting them as cold hard truth, completely forgetting that the purpose of the tweets is to hype up things which are very little.

I'm not saying that the BB tweets were lying last night, but you have to take them with a very tiny pinch of salt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well we'll have to see won't we? It's just that you made out like you knew for a fact that it was a lie. Even if they weren't full blown snogs he's still lying coz they did kiss and if he really liked Jasmine he would've told her that they had a little peck or he wouldn't have done it at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we'll have to see won't we? It's just that you made out like you knew for a fact that it was a lie. Even if they weren't full blown snogs he's still lying coz they did kiss and if he really liked Jasmine he would've told her that they had a little peck or he wouldn't have done it at all.

Can we wait and see? Wouldn't it have been shown on last night's show if there was anything to see?

Usually they start the HL show in the morning, which would mean that it may be too late to show whatever those BB tweets were claiming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we wait and see? Wouldn't it have been shown on last night's show if there was anything to see?

Usually they start the HL show in the morning, which would mean that it may be too late to show whatever those BB tweets were claiming.

That tweet was sent at 6.05 pm on Friday so if it's shown it will be on Saturday's show.
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He lied when he said he didn't care about what the public thought but about Jasmine. That's all he cared about!!! He is a piece of work isn't he?
    Forum Member
    lf they did snog I'm pretty sure it would have been mentioned on Bit on the side .
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get a grip. That was not a real kiss.
    Forum Member
    Get a grip. That was not a real kiss.
    Who are you telling to get a grip me ? :confused:
  • whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    think the best answer to all this rubbish is to vote lee( aka sleezbag) out.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basically, it's four minutes of his typical incoherent bullshit :cool:

what a knob? :D
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How is he a liar? We have no evidence that anything happened between him and Casey in the Bolt hole except cuddling, a bit of flirting and three pecks on the lips. did you see something I missed?
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why does he keep on straight out lying, when according to tweets he and Casey kissed more than once today in the bolt hole (here: https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/421704477704343552... good on her for not believing him.

kissed three times? Hardly damning evidence of a torrid hooking-up session.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Hah. He wants to be a friend. A friend who knows what her vagina tastes like!

Brilliant piece of bullshit, eh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    basically, it's four minutes of his typical incoherent bullshit :cool:

what a knob? :D

Exactly.

I watched the whole clip and I have no idea what he's going on about and frankly I don't care either.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee to Jasmine .I just want to be friends

I bet Jasmine was gutted, :cry: (Not)
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who wrote: »
    think the best answer to all this rubbish is to vote lee( aka sleezbag) out.

Then have a boring show. Get off your moral high horse please.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Then have a boring show. Get off your moral high horse please.

Only if we can punch it!

Heh.