Demi "fills out"

Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1061247/A-lot-Moore-Demi-actress-piles-STONE-month.html

She's apparently put on 15 pounds but we're not exactly talking "porker."

Comments

• SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprise surpise, this is taken from the Daily Mysoginist:rolleyes:

They really do hate women don't they? Notice how they never write pointless stories about men's physical appearance.
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knew it was going be the DM as soon as I saw the title. People, please don't click on the link, the hits only encourage the gits at DM to write such trash. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks so fat now ....

... not. They can't be serious?! She still looks underweight but whatever. I'm sure she's happy in herself and thats all that matters.
  • cjay27cjay27 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wooppee she's gained a little bit of weight! It's hard to tell anyway in such baggy sweats she's wearing! And 130lbs at 5 ft 5 would give her a bmi of like 22 which is bang in the middle of healthy! It's a shame that a weight of 130lbs (9st 4/5lbs) is considered chunky! Most women would love to be as slim as that weight/height ratio!
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She still a damn fine hottie :D
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    I think Demi looks fine with the extra weight. By the sounds of things before though, she was keeping her weight down at an unnatural (for her) 115 pounds.

I always think it best not to work the body too hard down the gym, as it's inevitable that when you stop, the weight goes back on again.
  • BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, the Daily Wail and their headlines! :rolleyes:

'Piles on the pounds' indeed - she looks fine to me and to most people with half an eye in their heads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    i think she looks good, glad she finally put some weight on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I still would.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a porker. Hang her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I think she looks great. And she's looking down in the first pic which would give anyone a bit of a double chin (and that seems to amount to obesity according to the daily mail :rolleyes:)
    Forum Member
    I find it baffling that the DM keep printing pictures of women who've put on weight.

As (cruelly) pointed out in another thread, Boy George has put on weight, and as much as I love him, he could do with losing a good stone, yet the DM haven't picked up on him. They seem to have issues with women, and even the women who write in that paper seem to have something against other women.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks fine to me,I can't see a difference,to be honest. The type of trousers she has on in the first pic make everyone look bigger than they actually are,anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Demi is an absolue beauty, she always has been.
    There is hardly an extra ounce on her! OK she looks much more HEALTHY, but isn't that a good thing?! :rolleyes:

I bloody hate the daily mail with their inccessant witch-hunt for ladies that actually look GOOD and labelling them "fat" etc :mad:
  • bigredrogerbigredroger Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    I thought Demi was really shaggable until I saw her unfeasibly enormous tits in Indecent Proposal. Huge dangling things totally out of proportion for her body. Shame because she seems like a pretty naughty girl.

Maybe the rest of her body caught up?
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    I thought Demi was really shaggable until I saw her unfeasibly enormous tits in Indecent Proposal. Huge dangling things totally out of proportion for her body. Shame because she seems like a pretty naughty girl.

Maybe the rest of her body caught up?

nice and respectful as usual:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you possibly tell? The only difference I can see is the make-up.
  • Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did they say she was fat? people getting their knickers in a twist over nothing.
  • JoleneJolene Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as long as she keeps her knobbly knees covered then I'm fine with that :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Shes still looking good but my god those girls of hers are UGLY...
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, that's it. She's officially reached whale status and now should be ashamed to be seen in public.

How do the DM find out these ridiculous things? And does it really matter? She looks great.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Well, that's it. She's officially reached whale status and now should be ashamed to be seen in public.

How do the DM find out these ridiculous things? And does it really matter? She looks great.

My guess? Photo agencies send a raft of contact sheets to every Showbiz desk with thumbnails of recently papped celebs, looking to sell the images.

Someone at the Daily Mail looks at the thumbnails, spots a woman not looking "like she just stepped out of the salon" as the adverts used to say, one quick check with the picture archive to find a comparative 'before' picture and Presto! a story is born.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Blimey shes huge........... NOT!!! :rolleyes: she looks fab, so shes had abit of lipo here and there, so would i if i had her money!! lol!!...and if i was going out with gorge Ashton.id be at the surgeons door every week!!! lol!! ..so she was out for the day getting a coffee or something....we all do it, you wanna see me going to the corner shop for the paper and some ****....its not pretty :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    i guess being the 'older' woman' and going out in trackies is wrong these days....god help me then :D
    Forum Member
    beanybabe wrote: »
    i guess being the 'older' woman' and going out in trackies is wrong these days....god help me then :D

I read an interview recently with Ashton Kutcher and he seems like a really nice guy..... very grounded. He adores Demi and doesn't give a toss about the age gap, so I don't think she needs to worry too much!