Faceparty

joe_flanigan22joe_flanigan22 Posts: 1,459
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why is it that when i message straight men on faceparty they never reply. at least they could say thanks :rolleyes:

All i say to them is that they hot and gorgous. am i been forward? :D:confused:

Comments

• Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it that when i message straight men on faceparty they never reply. at least they could say thanks :rolleyes:

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE TAKING THE PISS :(

I was not sure before but now I know. Thanks for making things crystal clear at last.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When was the last post you made that has not been a reference to your sexuality?
  • JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i could swear you have posted about his before.

maybe they feel uncomfortable about it? if i were male, i would probably be flattered but would possibly not message you back to thank you, incase you got the wrong idea.
  • Carry On DoctorCarry On Doctor Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe, you've started to behave like a troll now.
  • joe_flanigan22joe_flanigan22 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe, you've started to behave like a troll now.

how? i can make gay posts if i want, i am not annyoing people. its my choice what i post, i don't tell you what you can post. :rolleyes:
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    i give up with you i really do, im putting you on ignore, you add nothing to the site and your just after attention
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how? i can make gay posts if i want, i am not annyoing people. its my choice what i post, i don't tell you what you can post. :rolleyes:

You ARE behaving like a troll because you're deliberately winding people up. What kind of response do you expect "straight guys" to give you when you send them smutty messages? Respect the fact that some straight guys will find it offensive or disgusting.

And why do you have to keep telling this forum you're gay? I'm gay but I don't keep ramming it down people's throats like you do. Nor do I message straight guys on other websites and send them smutty messages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only person to have noticed a similarity between the following names :

Joe_Flanigan22

Jo anne01

I know the numbers are different but they ARE numbers ? Or am I being a bit of a conspiracy theorist ?? :p:D
  • John MajorJohn Major Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Were you wearing your tshirt?
  • KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Well, even if he is a troll I find him hilarious. :D
  • John MajorJohn Major Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KaliMist wrote: »
    Well, even if he is a troll I find him hilarious. :D

Funny? He's fast becoming my most-hated poster... :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who the frig still uses facebook?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamcake wrote: »
    who the frig still uses facebook?

Those who aren't chatting up straight men on Faceparty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i ballsed that up didnt i lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only person to have noticed a similarity between the following names :

Joe_Flanigan22

Jo anne01

I know the numbers are different but they ARE numbers ? Or am I being a bit of a conspiracy theorist ?? :p:D

OMG! :eek: I never thought of that before...surely not? :)
    In all seriousness though, I've had some good chats through PM with Joanne01 - she is genuinely a nice girl.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why don't you use a social networking site specifically aimed at the gay market. Then you might have better luck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

just your own opinion there...I couldnt possibly comment..:rolleyes:;)
  • pabs1904pabs1904 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Facebook is amazing:D.

Faceparty is dead and buried.

FB FTW...

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do people actually use these sites for dating? bit sad if you ask me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps they think you're not worth replying to? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VickiGri wrote: »
    OMG! :eek: I never thought of that before...surely not? :)
    In all seriousness though, I've had some good chats through PM with Joanne01 - she is genuinely a nice girl.

I AM JOKING :p - yes - but there IS a certain similarity :confused:;)
  • pabs1904pabs1904 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I AM JOKING :p - yes - but there IS a certain similarity :confused:;)

You sound like one of the us from the dark side...

;)

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member

Maybe because they're straight? Or maybe they've checked your profile and you remind them of a troll?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gadders wrote: »
    Why don't you use a social networking site specifically aimed at the gay market. Then you might have better luck.

Fitlads.

Gaydar.

He's on both.