What's the deal with steph/rex/nicole?

may91may91 Posts: 1,954
Forum Member
✭✭✭
someone told me they saw a photo of her kissing her rex and previously she punched him in the nose (rex says), and he says she's doing it as a ploy to get in the papers......why is steph so damn desperate to be famous, that girl will do anything for a bit of fame!

Comments

• moggiesroolmoggiesrool Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one is replying as this was covered many many weeks ago on several other threads.

Not trying to be smart..... just explaining why you are not getting anyone to respond...it happened many weeks ago,was discussed to the death etc.. :)
  • HayfeverHayfever Posts: 1,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least she is living up to her VT :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Losers united: Party girls Chanelle and Chantelle hit the town with Big Brother's Rex

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1062714/Losers-united-Party-girls-Chanelle-Chantelle-hit-town-Big-Brothers-Rex.html

Rex seems to be popular with ex-BB contestants
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how do you know its steph lying and not Rex?
    It was so obvious Rex fancied Steph when they were in the house together. Hes cheated on nicole bfore why not do it again.
  • liverpool girlliverpool girl Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beanbean wrote: »
    It was so obvious Rex fancied Steph when they were in the house together. Hes cheated on nicole bfore why not do it again.

Rex was lying...there were witnesses
  • Maria~SloanMaria~Sloan Posts: 5,883
    Forum Member
    beanbean wrote: »

Exactly! The guy who has cheated loads is the one who is telling the truth :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly! The guy who has cheated loads is the one who is telling the truth :rolleyes:

Rex doesn't know the meaning of the word "truth"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets assuming their were truth in it..what does it say about Steph that she would go and blab about it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woodoak wrote: »
    Lets assuming their were truth in it..what does it say about Steph that she would go and blab about it?

Possibly that she is trying in a way to show that Rex is not the loving monogamous type and that HE is the disloyal one..... he after all is the one *supposedly in a relationship

Just a thought? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly that she is trying in a way to show that Rex is not the loving monogamous type and that HE is the disloyal one..... he after all is the one *supposedly in a relationship

Just a thought? ;)

But she was supposedly a friend and if it had happened, why would she want to ruin that friendship?

When it came out to the papers at the bottom of the page was a reminder that her single was coming out.;)
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle is looking more like Jodie Marsh every day!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »

She is. I hardly recognised her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she was supposedly a friend and if it had happened, why would she want to ruin that friendship?

When it came out to the papers at the bottom of the page was a reminder that her single was coming out.;)

Perhaps, just perhaps, just maybe somethnig to do with the fact that Rex chose NOT to continually harp on about the 'beautifu Nicole' when he was getting top to tail with steph? :eek: The princess was far from his mind then as far as I recall ! :eek:

Dunno... call it a hunch?? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is. I hardly recognised her.

I have to agree .... when I saw the pics of her, Chanelle or whatever the hell her name is and Rex at the do last night.... I was shocked!

she used to be really really pretty... now she's got overinflated boobs upto her collar bone, lips like god knows what...... she has ruined herself totally.

She is indeed becoming a Jodie Marsh clone.... and the sad part was: she was genuinely a nice girl in every sense.

It's rather sad.
  • may91may91 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one is replying as this was covered many many weeks ago on several other threads.

Not trying to be smart..... just explaining why you are not getting anyone to respond...it happened many weeks ago,was discussed to the death etc.. :)

oh, i just found out yesterday....but i was temporarily banned, so i couldnt see the forums anyway :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps, just perhaps, just maybe somethnig to do with the fact that Rex chose NOT to continually harp on about the 'beautifu Nicole' when he was getting top to tail with steph? :eek: The princess was far from his mind then as far as I recall ! :eek:

Do you mean when they were in the BB house? Because all he talked to Steph about then, most of the time,was about his girlfriend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may91 wrote: »
    oh, i just found out yesterday....but i was temporarily banned, so i couldnt see the forums anyway :p

There was also discussion about it in Rex appreciation and Stephanie one, with different points of views of course.
    Stephanites saying there were witnesses, as far as I know unamed. On Rex's side several witnesses, all named , including Nikki Grahame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have excellent hunches too that have very rarely failed me;)
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rex was lying...there were witnesses

Witnesses who claimed nothing happened and that Steph was telling big porkies;)
  • notthebturnnotthebturn Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    We all know about Steph and her motives. Can anybody be more transparent? I have never seen someone so hungry for it, rom BB housemates. SHe takes the trophy. At least the others had something going for them, Ie Jenndale showmance, Luke and Bex relationship, and the other girls are pretty much trying to do it the legitmate way (sara, Sylvia), but poor steph, Has to go the lowest way possible to get what she wants!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Witnesses who claimed nothing happened and that Steph was telling big porkies;)

sorry I didn't know you had inside info? The witnesses havn't given statements yet so how do you know what they are about to say.....amazing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    why have they wait so long to give there statements is it to make sure there storys are all the same
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Losers united: Party girls Chanelle and Chantelle hit the town with Big Brother's Rex

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1062714/Losers-united-Party-girls-Chanelle-Chantelle-hit-town-Big-Brothers-Rex.html

Rex seems to be popular with ex-BB contestants

hahaha, it has nothing to do with being popular, they all have the same agent, hahaha...:D
  • JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »

Jodie Marsh is better looking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    hahaha, it has nothing to do with being popular, they all have the same agent, hahaha...:D

Indeed they do have the same agent or under same agency but Rex was liked by a lot of ex housemates for various reasons. You only have to see that by the various blogs/video, BBLB, on what they said about him, including three previous winners.
This discussion has been closed.