Is that Stuart from the Apprentice?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    Is that Stuart from the Apprentice?

yeah,, obviously not asked to do a celeb version :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    not going to bother with watching it this week, she is getting on my nerves already
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I didn't know Charlie Drake had a sister !!!
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Oh gawd, pigeon as well. Rat of the sky.
    Forum Member
    I'd have given her a two for serving me vermin.

I'm in here on my own aren't I?:blush:
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah didn't like that 'shot dead earlier' pie. ..and stuffed bird on the table
  • Alex_B1Alex_B1 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Some people just don't know that being honest doesn't mean they need to be rude. Saying to the host that the meat is like dog food is just being rude.
  • cikacika Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    I'd have given her a two for serving me vermin.

I'm in here on my own aren't I?:blush:

*Tiptoes in late*

I don't know which I dislike more - the 'I'm just being honest' obnoxious rude types or the 'I'm mad, me' types. I do know I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds in Eva's company, though. Shall only watch with a quarter of an eye this week instead of my usual half an eye.

Does Stuart really think he can live down The Apprentice or is this part of a Baggs rebranding strategy? He came across as if he was trying to play Tim Nice But Dim.

Rabbit. Yum.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Eva would get on my nerves,, she is a contrived fun person "look at me everyone im having fun"

She puts me in mind of Grotbags! :D

Her voice and laugh would most likely grate after a while, but she seems harmless enough. Justine on the other hand comes across as an insufferable snob!
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Looks like an interesting week!

Last nights menu looked awful, game pie is a dodgy thing to serve unless you know everyone eats game, and the hostess was too smug!

I agree that the women seem a bit OTT - Eva seems like a caricature, Francesca is a snob (and what's with those ghastly eyebrows?) - Baggs (The Brand) seems strangely subdued, and the other chap is quiet too...... Still, it's early days, and I can't wait to see what we get served up in the rest of the week
  • matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Oh gawd, pigeon as well. Rat of the sky.

You do know that she would have served wood pigeon, not feral pigeon?
  • Alex_B1Alex_B1 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Did she say Ramsay McDonald? Either it's another Ramsay or she is telling tales, she'd need to be 100 now if Ramsay McDonald did invite her up to his room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member

Thank goodness she didn't at any point say "There's somebody at the door" :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :
    Alba_Og wrote: »

Thank goodness she didn't at any point say "There's somebody at the door" :p

:D:D:D
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex_B1 wrote: »
    Did she say Ramsay McDonald? Either it's another Ramsay or she is telling tales, she'd need to be 100 now if Ramsay McDonald did invite her up to his room.
    She did indeed.

Ramsay MacDonald died in 1937, she was born in 1948.

She's full of it!

But perhaps she meant Ronald McDonald...
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Eva would get on my nerves,, she is a contrived fun person "look at me everyone im having fun"

Funny enough i think she is great lol. Very eccentric but i like that. I think she is quite clever actually. I find her harmless enough. She was a beauty when younger.

No she doesnt bother me, maybe its because i am old too lol.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's "girly girl" [her description] Justine's turn tonight...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A fluorescent cat!!! :o
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 11,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a pink pussey...shesh
    Forum Member
    It was ordinary - said the woman who served up a sponge pudding.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She dyed the poor cat pink!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She dyed the poor cat pink!!!!!

Very very pink. My ex used to dye her cat's tail green and red at Christmas and pastel shades at Easter.

I keep thinking I recognise the man who isn't Stuart Baggs from something but I can't place him. Annoying.

I can't imagine Stuart is much of a cook and foodies never do well so I'd guess we've seen the best of this week!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot believe that people actually make a living out of doing that to cats! Just why? it looks ridiculous, and I sincerely hope that dye does not do any harm when ingested!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot believe that people actually make a living out of doing that to cats! Just why? it looks ridiculous, and I sincerely hope that dye does not do any harm when ingested!

No, it's harmless. There used to be an issue with it stripping the fur of natural oils but professionals use dyes that replace them so it doesn't harm them fur. It's very self-indulgent though, I think, and not a little silly.