Options

Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 265)

Comments

• Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    I think that was one of the highlights for me, no fast forwarding the endless rubbish of Kat, Derek, Joey and co. Not sure how EE allowed all these eps filmed with out them:rolleyes: but I am very pleased. Just all about Chryed - perfect :D

The more I think about the other characters on EE, the more I think I'm just going to quit watching when Chryed leave. The story lines are just tedious and dull now. I don't care who Kat is sleeping with; I don't care what happens to Derek and his mewling brood of half-wit children; and to be honest I completely forget most of the time that Max did something in Manchester.

It's just crap, really.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    The more I think about the other characters on EE, the more I think I'm just going to quit watching when Chryed leave. The story lines are just tedious and dull now. I don't care who Kat is sleeping with; I don't care what happens to Derek and his mewling brood of half-wit children; and to be honest I completely forget most of the time that Max did something in Manchester.

It's just crap, really.

I'm starting to think the same. It's going to be hard to sit through all their scenes next week after having a week of just Masoods and the few good characters aside from them. I might just stick to watching Masood scenes once Chryed leave!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »
    I'm starting to think the same. It's going to be hard to sit through all their scenes next week after having a week of just Masoods and the few good characters aside from them. I might just stick to watching Masood scenes once Chryed leave!

Yeah, that's my philosophy too! I'll deff be watching their wedding, that's for sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's just crap, really.

I stopped watching anyone but Chryed and the Masood's when the Olympics was on, and could not bear to catch up on the rest. The story lines are just a joke :rolleyes: Kat and the shadow :rolleyes: Derek :mad: and most of the rest :sleep:

I do like the other Masood's but I will stop watching EE the moment Chryed leave.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching anyone but Chryed and the Masood's when the Olympics was on, and could not bear to catch up on the rest. The story lines are just a joke :rolleyes: Kat and the shadow :rolleyes: Derek :mad: and most of the rest :sleep:

I do like the other Masood's but I will stop watching EE the moment Chryed leave.

I'm going to be keeping an eye on spoilers to see who is on, or at least to stay abreast of what's happening, on the odd chance that Chryed return in a few years time.

Speaking of which, who's started planning their return story already? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Oh you guys! Catching up on the thread was so much fun.

That was seriously the perfect episode. I'm so glad I had the front room to myself when that was on because I was in tears when they were walking down the aisle... When SBM came on... :cry:

I feel good about what's to come now, I think. Syed had the opportunity to leave, to take the easy route, to run away from it all or go find Danny, but he didn't, he stayed and he married Christian, because he loves him. That's like, the ultimate decision. If he was going to back out of anything he had the perfect opportunity and he didn't want to take it. Hence, wedding. HAPPY TIMES :D:D:D:D

I think I may be able to rewatch last night's now that I know the epicness lying ahead!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to be keeping an eye on spoilers to see who is on, or at least to stay abreast of what's happening, on the odd chance that Chryed return in a few years time.

I have got to be honest and say unless EE changes, I would prefer if Chryed left together and they only returned for a wedding or something like that. As I never want to see Chryed go down the same road as Kat and Alfie or Max and Tanya. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oceanic815 wrote: »
    Oh you guys! Catching up on the thread was so much fun.

That was seriously the perfect episode. I'm so glad I had the front room to myself when that was on because I was in tears when they were walking down the aisle... When SBM came on... :cry:

I feel good about what's to come now, I think. Syed had the opportunity to leave, to take the easy route, to run away from it all or go find Danny, but he didn't, he stayed and he married Christian, because he loves him. That's like, the ultimate decision. If he was going to back out of anything he had the perfect opportunity and he didn't want to take it. Hence, wedding. HAPPY TIMES :D:D:D:D

I think I may be able to rewatch last night's now that I know the epicness lying ahead!!

So pleased you enjoyed the wedding and catching up on the thread. What a great evening :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have got to be honest and say unless EE changes, I would prefer if Chryed left together and they only returned for a wedding or something like that. As I never want to see Chryed go down the same road as Kat and Alfie or Max and Tanya. :o

Secretly, I'm hoping they don't come back at all. Because I don't trust TPTB not to do the 'easy' thing and break them up/get them back together/bring back Amira/break them up/ wash, rinse, repeat... :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, I've just looked at the clock. Bed Time! Night guys, have sweet Chryed wedding-night dreams!
    ("What about those repo men? Syed, they took everyth - you know, when you take your shirt off I can't concentrate. And stop tickling me there."
    "Take me, Clarkie. Take me like Derek takes Kat."
    *queue the duff-duff*)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I've just looked at the clock. Bed Time! Night guys, have sweet Chryed wedding-night dreams!
    ("What about those repo men? Syed, they took everyth - you know, when you take your shirt off I can't concentrate. And stop tickling me there."
    "Take me, Clarkie. Take me like Derek takes Kat."
    *queue the duff-duff*)

Ha! :D

Goodnight :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, that's my philosophy too! I'll deff be watching their wedding, that's for sure.

Yeah, I'll be doing the same!
    And the only return I'll accept is guests at Zainab and Masood's wedding :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenn Have you started your epic job of screen capping the wedding or are you going to leave it until later. Good it is Wednesday!
  • Options
    AussieEnderAussieEnder Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Congratulations Christian and Syed:)

From beginning to end it was capitivating because we got to hear both of them speak especially Syed. My heart did stop when Syed said it was more than a kiss.....

I have only watched it once because I wanted to read all your posts afterwards and I think everyone is happy and it was worth the wait.

Chryed are married and I think I need to pinch myself so I guess I will watch again;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenn Have you started your epic job of screen capping the wedding or are you going to leave it until later. Good it is Wednesday!

I have started :p but it's slow work, keep getting distracted by watching the scenes! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From beginning to end it was capitivating because we got to hear both of them speak especially Syed. My heart did stop when Syed said it was more than a kiss.....

I have only watched it once because I wanted to read all your posts afterwards and I think everyone is happy and it was worth the wait.

Chryed are married and I think I need to pinch myself so I guess I will watch again;)

Hi AussieEnder :) What an amazing ep :D I think a lot of us panicked when Syed said it was more than a kiss...

I am not sure how many times I have now watched the ep, but it only seems to get better.:o :D

It's hard to believe that at last Chryed are married :D
    jenn123 wrote: »
    I have started :p but it's slow work, keep getting distracted by watching the scenes! :p

You enjoy the ep, there is no rush for the screen caps. :)
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I must admit, my heart stopped when Syed said those words, Pete Lawsan was a naughty boy last night.. :p

Enjoyed last night's episode :) and there's too much to say to get it all down but a few general points -

The Good
    Lovely lovely Syed
    Lovely lovely Christian
    An arguement between them where things were said that needed to be said.
    Syed's finger kiss to Christian at the start
    Christian's tears
    Jean
    Amy
    The fact that the Masoods living room has two doors, handy during an arguement

The not so good
    OTT ballifs ( just to add to the OTT social workers )
    Chryed's kiss wasn't long enough (maybe Syed wouldn't feel comfortable having a passionate kiss in public and Christian wanted to respect that)
    The AB venue was a bit too small and familiar
    No Jane or IAN at the wedding
    Personal vows make me want to jump behind the sofa :D

I agree with those who say Tam was a virtual extra at his own brother's wedding. As much as I find Kim entertaining, I really didn't want to see her last night, it was a night for the Masoods.

I really hope Chryed don't balls it up now by having a major arguement on Thursday or Friday regarding Syed needing to tell his family about the money.
  • Options
    PartridgesGirlPartridgesGirl Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Morning CHRYEDIANS!

:D Apple City Hey Hun Hope Your Good Been Forever Since Spoke To You Last!!

So the wedding! was a great ep loved christian. i love when he is not letting people walk all over him and hes determend. i also loved the chat in the kitchen. and also his chat with roxy too.. his suit was great.. not barry mannilow version thank god! the vows were abit cheesy but thats christian i suppose hes just cheesy and thats why we love him.
    Syed not much to say he turned up for the wedding thats a bonus i suppose...but finally his lies are catching up with him and about time too... sorry but i thought last night would make me love him again like i had before but sadly that wasnt the case....the only smile i had for him was when he turned up to marry christian.
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning:)

Married at last! *sighs*

It was so so beautiful, I'm so happy they got their wedding:)
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I never got first dance but the vows more than made up for it.

Beautiful. :D

It's very rare you get an intimate, touching and moving weddding all about a couples love for one another and I'm so pleased they gave it to Chryed.

As cheesy as it may have been, they are the most appropriate couple to have this happen to. Thier story is true love and given all the hardships and obstacles that took them to get this point, it was bound to be an emotional event for both of them.

Very fitting and realistic.

Now time for me to make my vid for the Con next week. :sleep: - which btw, I CAN'T WAIT FOR! :D
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »

It's very rare you get an intimate, touching and moving weddding all about a couples love for one another and I'm so pleased they gave it to Chryed.

As cheesy as it may have been, they are the most appropriate couple to have this happen to. Thier story is true love and given all the hardships and obstacles that took them to get this point, it was bound to be an emotional event for both of them.

Now time for me to make my vid for the Con next week. :sleep: - which btw, I CAN'T WAIT FOR! :D

Lol, you and your first dance! :D Give it time, they haven't even had the reception yet! :p

I love how in character their vows were for both of them, they were just so Christian and so Syed :cry: I especially loved how Christian included Yasmin in his vows, showing how important she is to him as well. It was all so cheesy but it just worked cos it's Chryed and it was so suited to them as characters!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »

Totally this but I didn't find it cheesy. The vows is the part I preferred.:)
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, you and your first dance! :D Give it time, they haven't even had the reception yet! :p

Yeah but it's all angst from now on so I doubt it. I may be surprised though. :p Even if I don't know, I'm just so happy with thier beautiful ceremony that anything extra now is a bonus.
    I love how in character their vows were for both of them, they were just so Christian and so Syed :cry: I especially loved how Christian included Yasmin in his vows, showing how important she is to him as well. It was all so cheesy but it just worked cos it's Chryed and it was so suited to them as characters!
    Absolutely this. I loved that Christian included Yasmin in his vows aswell because it just shows that his love for Syed extends to his/thier daughter aswell. You can tell that he absolutely loves that little girl.

I agree that the vows were so Christian and Syed too. I think only they of the current cast would get away with personal vows, especially as heartfelt as thiers.
  • Options
    Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,823
    Forum Member
    Morning Everyone:)

Have we come down yet:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flumps96 wrote: »
    Morning Everyone:)

Have we come down yet:D