100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Popbitch have indeed confirmed it's him in this weeks mailout.:)

And this weeks new one;
    Which A-list Brit actor is having
    a secret affair with a married
    woman? Hacks are wondering if
    they will try to make a go of
    it or if he is just stringing
    her along.
    I have no idea but am guessing 'string' and 'hacks' are big clues.

The word hacks makes me think it might be someone involved in 'Hacked off'...?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    The word hacks makes me think it might be someone involved in 'Hacked off'...?

I did wonder that myself at first and came up with Alan Partridge & the strings part being that he was a voice artist on Spitting Image, then I decided I was probably being far too obscure:blush:.
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh I never thought about him. His girlfriend and popularity of his franchise definitely makes him likely to be A List. He's more likely than Sherlock, if you take the clues out of it...Doesn't Sherlock always say in the media he wants a wife and babies, surely messing around with some married girl isn't the way to go?

depends if he means his wife and babies or soemone elses ;-)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yvie123 wrote: »
    ^^ I think we're meant to think it's him, but my gut feeling is that it's not.
    But then again, I'm not even convinced by some of those reveals.

The reason I thought it was him is that he is very much the man of the moment, big household name star now. Would definitely be considered A-list by most, but the maybe it is too obvious.

Remember that "Brit" would also include, Scottish and Welsh actors. Possibly also even those from NI. Maybe that broadens it a bit...
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    They're Hacked Off in Notting Hill according to Bridget's Diary?

Actually, scratch that!

It is Mr Cullen, apparently.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    They're Hacked Off in Notting Hill according to Bridget's Diary?

Actually, scratch that!

It is Mr Cullen, apparently.

Do you know who the woman is?
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    Do you know who the woman is?

Yeah. If you google his name with the first name of the How to be a Woman author it should show up.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Yeah. If you google his name with the first name of the How to be a Woman author it should show up.

Ah, got it thanks. Still being denied though. She is working on his latest film is all, apparently.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just to clarify, its not actually this author - they just have the same first name!
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yvie123 wrote: »
    Could it be Watson (movie version)?
    He's been in the news recently re: the Hacking scandal?

I'm thinking more like Sherlock, American version,

Was in a film about Hackers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I'm a little relieved it's not Sherlock, tbh. He always seemed like such a decent guy. I'm even more relieved it's not Doctor Eleven. I adore him.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    I'm thinking more like Sherlock, American version,

Was in a film about Hackers.

I thought that, but he's married, and the Blind looks like the bloke isn't.

I loved Hackers and Angelina was so hot with te short-hair.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that, but he's married, and the Blind looks like the bloke isn't.

I loved Hackers and Angelina was so hot with te short-hair.

phew, that's ok then :) I do like it when I'm wrong in cases like this :D

she was smoking hot in that wasn't she? (and I'm a girl who doesn't swing that way!)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This amazing and gorgeous foreign born A list pop singer in her own country and probably a B- lister here got really tired of the incessant flirting by this former A list tweener who now just tries to shock the world on a daily basic with her antics. So, our foreign born singer called the former tweener's bluff at a party prior to the Grammy Awards and the former tweener backed down in about two seconds. Our foreign pop singer told the former tweener to come back when she was ready for a woman and not just image games.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This amazing and gorgeous foreign born A list pop singer in her own country and probably a B- lister here got really tired of the incessant flirting by this former A list tweener who now just tries to shock the world on a daily basic with her antics. So, our foreign born singer called the former tweener's bluff at a party prior to the Grammy Awards and the former tweener backed down in about two seconds. Our foreign pop singer told the former tweener to come back when she was ready for a woman and not just image games.

Wrecking Ball and ???
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wrecking Ball and ???

She Wolf? Or would she be A-list in the US too?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    She Wolf? Or would she be A-list in the US too?

Agree. Even though she is on The Voice & everything the heyday she had with her earlier albums is over.
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrecking Ball and ???

Surely this is Wrecking Ball and the Pure Heroine?
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    Surely this is Wrecking Ball and the Pure Heroine?

Pure Heroine's even younger than Wrecking Ball, so I can't imagine her telling WB to "come back when she was ready for a woman".

I'd go with She Wolf.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From November 19, 2013

This A list singer/celebrity is in settlement talks with one of her former backup dancers. He claims that he was sexually harassed and encouraged to perform in masturbation contests with other backup dancers while the singer/celebrity watched and would give cash to whoever finished first and last. I'm probably going to shock you by saying it's not Mother Monster or The Only Girl In The World.

Material Girl
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    ^ I sHouldnt be surprised yet I am.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    Pure Heroine's even younger than Wrecking Ball, so I can't imagine her telling WB to "come back when she was ready for a woman".

I'd go with She Wolf.

My first thought was she of honest hips and humble breasts? She likes rolling around in her own videos with other ladies maybe the tongue one thought it would be a good publicity stunt?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »

I'd go with She Wolf.

Not buying She Wolf for this - she's got a boyfriend & a new baby. I'd suggest Only Girl in the World but the rating don't fit.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    My first thought was she of honest hips and humble breasts? She likes rolling around in her own videos with other ladies maybe the tongue one thought it would be a good publicity stunt?

That is She Wolf.
This discussion has been closed.