Hollyoaks: New Waveguide Spoilers

Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

Though I guess we know some of these already.

Comments

• bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like an interesting week. Glad Fraser's murder is coming back to the fore, even if it is the most boring whodunit ever. I'm guessing that Sinead's forbidden lover is Tony which is odd. I just can't see them getting together. Finally they're focusing back on JP and the rape too, hopefully it won't be long until Finn is found out.
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the spoilers Lizzie :)

Looks like a so and so week. Looking forward to the Fraser murder storyline ending and glad the rape storyline is finally picking up.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    So Sinead falls for Tony.:o:blush:^_^
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    So Sinead falls for Tony.:o:blush:^_^

Looks like it.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These aren't new they have been on there for like who weeks. I've been waiting for the actual new waveguide spoilers and thought these would be them but obviously not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    These aren't new they have been on there for like who weeks. I've been waiting for the actual new waveguide spoilers and thought these would be them but obviously not.

I didn't see them on there until today. Until now, every time I looked it was written from July 7th onwards. I did say we probably already know these ones from other sources.
  • Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see them on there until today. Until now, every time I looked it was written from July 7th onwards. I did say we probably already know these ones from other sources.

I've been checking daily for new ones. It always said updated 20/06 and now says 04/07 and I definitely hadn't read these ones before. Thanks for posting them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hang on a min, when I'm clicking the link the only spoilers are showing are from week starting Monday 7th July. Is there more spoilers past that date as it's not showing when I click the link it look at Waveguide?

If it is I'm sorry about the mix up and my attitude. :)
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless Sonny is Sineads forbidden lover?
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope Lindsey ain't preggers again, be 3rd time in a year!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Really hope Lindsey ain't preggers again, be 3rd time in a year!

She is it was confirmed in DS she will be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hang on a min, when I'm clicking the link the only spoilers are showing are from week starting Monday 7th July. Is there more spoilers past that date as it's not showing when I click the link it look at Waveguide?

There may be something wrong your end. It is showing 14th to 18th now but unfortunately I'm not allowed to copy and paste them. This is the week that JP tells Ste about the rape though - I can say that much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you tried opening waveguide on a new page and not clicking the link?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There may be something wrong your end. It is showing 14th to 18th now but unfortunately I'm not allowed to copy and paste them. This is the week that JP tells Ste about the rape though - I can say that much.
    Teabag84 wrote: »

I've tried searching Hollyoaks Waveguide on Google and still the same. I've only tried on my phone so I'll try on my iPad maybe that will work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried searching Hollyoaks Waveguide on Google and still the same. I've only tried on my phone so I'll try on my iPad maybe that will work.

Strange. It works on my iPhone. Hope you get it sorted soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange. It works on my iPhone. Hope you get it sorted soon.

All sorted now and glad I have read them. I can't wait for the Fraser stuff.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ughhh Sinead and Tony ****ing? Really?