Hollyoaks E4 thread Thursday 10th July 2014

Comments

• Options
    vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pudge2 wrote: »
    Can't it be all 3 of them... please..
    After they've done that it will probably be none of them!
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Well its obviously not Freddie since he gets arrested for it next week.

Sandy seems like a possibility since she's leaving soon but I have a hard time believing she'd be capable of doing it - and especially of framing an innocent man for it.

Joe is so boring he would be the worst secret killer ever.
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you might be right.

Ahaha, although now thinking it could be Sandy after that final scene. Umm, I will definitely be interested to finally find out who did it. Still 90% sure that it's Sinead though.
  • Options
    gwendagwenda Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come JP is comfortable to embrace and kiss Ste tonight but not next week? They really need to write consistently!
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This episode started to scream sandy at me after all it has to be someone who is leaving
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gwenda wrote: »
    How come JP is comfortable to embrace and kiss Ste tonight but not next week? They really need to write consistently!

After my rape kissing=okay sex isn't. Maybe with JP it's the same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nic89 wrote: »
    because he saw john paul and ste getting close maybe

Surely that's just far too crazy even for Hollyoaks. Would anyone be willing to risk life in prison for John Paul McQueen? Mind you, Hollyoaks logic...

Still, what reason would Danny have for supposedly trying to frame Ste on the night of the murder, if that's what happened. Unless Ste just took the gun from him for some reason.
  • Options
    vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »
    This episode started to scream sandy at me after all it has to be someone who is leaving
    Not necessarily in Hollyoaks! ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »

Dennis?
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's obviously Sandy, but seems a bit OTT with Sandy only just out of hospital when Fraser was killed, and the setting Ste and Trevor up especially. When they said about the voice recording I was thinking it's going to be someone like Grace or Freddie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahaha, although now thinking it could be Sandy after that final scene. Umm, I will definitely be interested to finally find out who did it. Still 90% sure that it's Sinead though.

Its just occured to me that Sandy initially accused Joe of the murder when she found blood on his clothes and then her and Lindsey burned the evidence. Was that an elobarote scheme to throw the scent off herself???
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling Sandy, Freddie and Joe are a red herring. I think there will be some twist and it turns out to be someone like Sam or Sinead. Although I have a feeling it could be Sandy.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redrose89 wrote: »
    Dennis?

No he has no reason but when has that stopped hollyoaks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another thing, didn't they say that Sandy will return periodically when it was announced she was leaving? Jail visits?
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JP and Ste are so cute, you know it will end badly with one having a random affair with a woman and the other being killed at a wedding

thats what happens with nice couples
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't care less about who killed Fraser.

It's got to be one of the worst whodunits ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love declarations between JP and Ste already, really?!
    Too soon. Didn't seem genuine to me at all.
    Hopefully the writing for these two improves because I do think they could work as a couple if the writing for them wasn't so bad.

Was that Supercop Sam actually being good at her job for once? :o

I knew Ste wasn't the murderer.

I wish they'd made more of the Nico/Sienna stuff. The reunion seemed very rushed and today were back to the same old crap with Patrick trying to manipulate everything.
    I'm surprised Sienna forgave him so quickly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gwenda wrote: »

I guess some people after being raped are comfortable with kissing but not sex. Although I admit it was a little weird. I thought at least there would be some hesitation or awkwardness.
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess some people after being raped are comfortable with kissing but not sex. Although I admit it was a little weird. I thought at least there would be some hesitation or awkwardness.

He kissed Danny before so I think they have already addressed that kissing someone isn't bothersome. Finn is not a date rapist. There was no affection there no kissing or embracing so perhaps JP just doesn't associate kissing with what Finn did.
  • Options
    Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched episodes recently (the other half has been off work so I can't play catch up as he hates it) so I've been catching up in these episode threads. I still can't see how it is sandy. She doesn't seem capable and I still don't think Fraser would have said that line about having nothing to say to whoever the killer was. However I have no idea who it is but I don't think it's ste, Trevor, Freddie or joe and I'm half and half over Sam.
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can kind of cope with Patrick manipulating Sienna and Maxine as horrible as it is they're adults but seeing him do the same stuff to 14 year old girl makes me feel very uncomfortable. I hate the way Hollyoaks has characters who do really horrible stuff like this like it's common practice, Patrick is sincerely evil.
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm like that, can't see how it could be Sandy, would have to be the biggest character transplant in soap history, killing your husband, and then framing two other people for the murder. Would love it to be a twist and the killer turned out to be Sam. Not a fan of the snapchat reveal either, would much rather watch the episode and have the twist. Good job I don't have snapchat, will have to avoid the site until after the episode as well lol.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I thought Ste/JP were cute, but it's absolutely ridiculous that they declared their love for each other. Hollyoaks either drags things into eternity or speeds things up at a ridiculous pace.

Hope the whole Roscoe family killed Fraser and they all get sent down together.

The snapchat reveal for Fraser killer is such a stupid gimmick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sderr123 wrote: »
    He kissed Danny before so I think they have already addressed that kissing someone isn't bothersome. Finn is not a date rapist. There was no affection there no kissing or embracing so perhaps JP just doesn't associate kissing with what Finn did.

True, you make a good point. I guess it depends on the circumstances.
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is pointing to Sinead being the killer. She got revenge on Fraser by shooting him then framed Ste for murder to get back at him. Well, that's my theory anyway :)

I thought that when ste said who would want to frame him and with sineads turnaround last week. As she isn't leaving maybe she wont be found out.
    If it is one of the roscoes then I think sandy could take the blame.
    redrose89 wrote: »
    Thank God that wasn't Sandy's exit; she must be Fraser's killer.

Where's Jason and Robbie?

forgotten about again. I think when sandy goes we may see them more with rick then the other roscoes.