Is Kylie really as beautiful and wonderful as the media would make us believe?

Comments

• Dolby KidDolby Kid Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decky3 wrote: »
    You can find a Cheryl Cole down any pub alleyway on a friday night with her knickers round her knees! :D

I know, I keep telling her to put it away... but you know Cheryl once she's had a WKD or two...
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsBambi wrote: »
    Totally agree about Chavva Tweedy too without the makeup, hair, new teeth, alleged Botox, alleged lasered hairline, boob job, etc etc etc.

She was pretty in the days of Pop Idol, but most of her very cultivated 'look' could be achieved on most people if they had her bank balance.
    What even me?:eek: Mind you I don't think I'd go for the big hair, fake eyelashes, tango tan and nail extensions even if I had unlimited funds.

Back to Kylie though, wasn't there a recent report of her slapping her current boyfriend? Or did I dream it? No I didn't!

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Kylie-Slaps-Boyfriend-564586.html
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    It was the same with Jade Goody, the press quickly forgot about her bad behaviour, which imo far out weighed the good stuff. She was a horror and an unplesant person.

Of course its sad that a young mother died and left two young children, but it won't change my opinion that she was vile.

Completely agree with this and MrsBambi -

Ill put it like this - Im about to have a hysterectomy and some other surgeries. Ive also had to cope with clinical depression. I was forced out of my job due to bullying earlier in the year. Now - I dont expect that the people who decided that they didnt like me for whatever are going to suddenly turn around and have a change of heart and quite frankly I wouldnt trust it or buy into it if they did.

While I definately am not a Jade Goody (thank God), I'm not perfect. No one is. But not being perfect is also no excuse for unpleasant behaviour.

I really, really dislike this elevation to sainthood and martyrdom that happens just because people have to deal with deeply unpleasant health crisises. That goes for anyone, famous or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    don'y you watch X Factor..she is stunning

Did you not grasp what I was saying? I acknowleged that she is pretty to begin with, but I believe that her 'stunning' look has largely been achieved by having regular hair extensions, beauty treatments, veneers on her teeth, a boob job, trowling makeup on her face, and all the other procedures she is alleged to have had.

Most people would be deemed stunning if they had access to this kind of high maintenance beauty regime.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Kylie was naturally very attractive, as you can clearly see from her younger days.

I would say she has gone a little too far with the botox and various other procedures she has quite obviously undergone. She has taken on a slightly frozen, 'waxy' look, unfortunately.

She certainly is not 'ugly' though. At 41 and having recovered from her illness she still looks pretty good; she just needs to ease up on the botox.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What even me?:eek: Mind you I don't think I'd go for the big hair, fake eyelashes, tango tan and nail extensions even if I had unlimited funds.

Back to Kylie though, wasn't there a recent report of her slapping her current boyfriend? Or did I dream it? No I didn't!

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Kylie-Slaps-Boyfriend-564586.html

Ha ha - I'm sure you'd look stunning with a tango tan alfie ;)
    Forum Member
    Did you not grasp what I was saying? I acknowleged that she is pretty to begin with, but I believe that her 'stunning' look has largely been achieved by having regular hair extensions, beauty treatments, veneers on her teeth, a boob job, trowling makeup on her face, and all the other procedures she is alleged to have had.

Most people would be deemed stunning if they had access to this kind of high maintenance beauty regime.

Agreed - Cheryl Cole went from being just another pretty girl to being a bit of a stunner. Alright enough when you have the money she has and also arent tied to a normal working situation.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha - I'm sure you'd look stunning with a tango tan alfie ;)
    I'd look as if I had contracted hepatitis C if I ever went the fake tan route, I'm sure:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Agreed - Cheryl Cole went from being just another pretty girl to being a bit of a stunner. Alright enough when you have the money she has and also arent tied to a normal working situation.

Good point about the working situation - it's also part of her job to look like that - I don't think she'd be quite as 'stunning' if she went on the X Factor in trackie bottoms and a baseball hat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know as much as dislike Cheryl, I find that comment pretty uncalled for. She's a lot of things, but she's not a trollop and ive never heard or read anything that supports that idea either.

Just because someone is a bit rum and from a working class background doesn't mean they are cheap. In fact Kylie's had more men that most of us have had hot dinners. You'd be more likely find her down a pub alleyway with her knickers down than Cheryl:rolleyes:

Err did you miss the papers when she beat that girl in the club toilet and charged with mis-conduct? :rolleyes:
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never thought she was anything special. Doesn't seem like she has much of a presonality either.

She just got lucky on the back of all the Neighbours hype.
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once you get cancer, you become a sacred cow. Untouchable and beyond reproach. Anything said that's less than glowing is met with "how can you say that s/he has cancer!"

Having cancer doesn't automatically bestow beatific grace upon you and make you a better person... or even a decent person, for that matter! It just means you have a shitty disease that could kill you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laroc wrote: »
    I've never thought she was anything special. Doesn't seem like she has much of a presonality either.

Yes she got lucky with Neighbours, but that hasn't sustained a 20+ year career for her. She has worked hard for the last 2 decades to get where she is now.

I'm not really a Kylie fan, but think she deserves some credit for what she's achieved over the years. I also think she can at times look stunning. Especially recently and post cancer, she seems to have more curves, rather than the skinny frame she had before becoming ill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    why arent the posts coming on..:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beautiful - YES , wonderful - no idea, but a dancer pal of mine who has worked with her found her quite nice, she bought everyone a pressie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I genuinely think that Kylie is a beautiful and gracious person. She deserves all the praise she receives :)
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of soap actors 'got lucky' after Neighbours and attempted to launch singing careers - but how many of them sustained it, and over the course of 20 years??

'Riding off' the back of her Neighbours fame wasn't going to last forever, but she is still here today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Errrr.......no,she's a bit rough actually.Big head with a face like a horse,though that would probably be a pretty horse !!!
    Unlike SJP who is actually a horse....http://www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looks amazing for her age.

I saw her once out and about in Fulham and she was so so little...very beautiful but looked less than 5ft and she was in heels!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decky3 wrote: »
    I was saying that her cancer was a possible factor in causing some of the flaws people are critizing her for. In going back to the original thread, well as a straight man, i'd be more that pleased with Kylie. You can find a Cheryl Cole down any pub alleyway on a friday night with her knickers round her knees! :D

Is this because of the accent she has perhaps? I get the feeling you're being prejudiced here.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think Dannii looks better in looks than Kylie does. She always has been.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    But I don't think I have ever met a man who fancies her
    You haven't met the right men then. I'm one of them.
    She's got these massive, horsey teeth that look too big for her face, she's short and has a sparrow like body.
    Yes, she has large teeth, but they emphasise her beautiful smile. I've never understood why some people think she looks horsey, but they are entitled to their opinion. She may be short but she is very well proportioned, with curves in the right places.
    Why are we always told that she's one of the most beautiful women in the world? She's not.
    In your opinion, not mine.
    Do her people pay the press to be nice about her or something?
    No. She is nice to the press and everybody else it seems, so naturally they are nice about her.
    NativeMoon wrote:
    The work she has had done is horrible - I cant help but focus on that eyebrow shooting up into her hairline whenever I see photos or video of her.
    For your information, and everybody elses, Kylie has always had that raised right eyebrow. It's always being brought up as proof that she's used botox. Whether she has or not I couldn't care less.
    Laroc wrote:
    Doesn't seem like she has much of a presonality either.
    From what I've seen she has a warm, friendly and fun-loving personality.
    Forum Member
    For your information, and everybody elses, Kylie has always had that raised right eyebrow. It's always being brought up as proof that she's used botox. Whether she has or not I couldn't care less.

That raised right eyebrow has reached stratospheric heights over the years. It was nowhere near what it is now when she was younger... And raised eyebrows are one of the signs of excessive botox - she's not the only celeb that has the artificial eyelift look....
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Laroc wrote: »

Lucky lucky lucky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    That raised right eyebrow has reached stratospheric heights over the years. It was nowhere near what it is now when she was younger... And raised eyebrows are one of the signs of excessive botox - she's not the only celeb that has the artificial eyelift look....
    I've seen pictures from her youth where the eyebrow is just as raised as it is now, so I think you are wrong. She has admitted to using botox in the past, but apparently isn't now but it has nothing to do with using botox. Why one eyebrow and not the other?