Options

Is any of them Gay?

Comments

• Options
    JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deev1ne0ne wrote: »
    I believe the appropriate adjective is "freak".

i take it you dont like TOL queenie that is Sir cliff?:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is gay ?
  • Options
    jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Califa wrote: »
    Well since I started the thread, me.

Why? I just want to know because I am gay and like to relate to fellow gay people in the media more.

Is being gay relevant to being in the media then? I thought it was all about skill and talent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    Who is gay ?,,,,
    cliff )
  • Options
    Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why? I just want to know because I am gay and like to relate to fellow gay people in the media more.

I do hope that you realise we are only taking part in some gentle fun here, the majority of the population don't really have any hang ups or issues with homosexuality these days.

It's (slightly) interesting that Peter Tatchell & Outrage have never, to my knowledge, had a go at Sir Cliff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jock_f wrote: »
    Is being gay relevant to being in the media then? I thought it was all about skill and talent?

Yes. You don't get airplay on Heart FM unless you are gay or at least ambiguous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Omg, Crazy Ass Thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    Yes. You don't get airplay on Heart FM unless you are gay or at least ambiguous.

Fair enough:eek:
  • Options
    deev1ne0nedeev1ne0ne Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    i take it you dont like TOL queenie that is Sir cliff?:eek:

He makes my skin crawl. I feel dirty whenever I hear one of his...songs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    Omg, Crazy Ass Thread but i absolutly love it!!!!.
    Agreed!!!:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope but I don't watch x-factor for talent, it's a culture killed monopoly of dramatic entertainment. And like my favourite soaps I like having a relatable gay character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cliff )

What about the Xfactor contestants?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cliff )

Cough. Cough. Allegedly.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Me...

I was joking. Whenever I go into a thread discussing someone's sexuality I always see a ton of people getting very emotional going "WHO CARES! YOU'RE ALL SPITEFUL EVIL PEOPLE."
    Just my way of poking fun at those people :p

And I think Storm said he was, fairly sure Diva Fever are, and I can't say for anyone else really..
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    Check Aiden's video diary.
    He's not pretending to be bisexual. :confused: He's pretending to be straight if anything. ;)

Not that there's not a long heritage of that on X Factor too, obviously. :sleep:

Entirely unrelated to that, I wonder how those JLS boys are getting on these days... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the Xfactor contestants?

Pick any one of several threads running now about that very topic, including, funnily enough, this one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pick any one of several threads running now about that very topic, including, funnily enough, this one!

I've not seen several threads.
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I think Storm said he was, fairly sure Diva Fever are, and I can't say for anyone else really.
    The Daily Mail said storm and Katie were dating. :) Diva Fever are 100% straight, is what I heard - it's just an act for the cameras. I'm pretty sure that one of them is married with 2 kids, in fact.

Nicolo is also definitely straight. :cool: People have just misinterpreted him because he's a massive Spice Girls fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was joking. Whenever I go into a thread discussing someone's sexuality I always see a ton of people getting very emotional going "WHO CARES! YOU'RE ALL SPITEFUL EVIL PEOPLE."
    Just my way of poking fun at those people :p

And I think Storm said he was, fairly sure Diva Fever are, and I can't say for anyone else really..

I know but the good comeback was to say, Well me, duh.
    :p

My friend is postivie Aiden is in secret. Also about the title thread gone wrong, I wrote it half hearted and didn't care to check over it until after posting. I'm clumsy and not that bothered it makes me look a bit stupid :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    The Daily Mail said storm and Katie were dating. :) Diva Fever are 100% straight, is what I heard - it's just an act for the cameras. I'm pretty sure that one of them is married with 2 kids, in fact.

Nicolo is also definitely straight. :cool: People have just misinterpreted him.

Why do people like death metal?
  • Options
    caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    He's not pretending to be bisexual. :confused: He's pretending to be straight if anything. ;)

Not that there's not a long heritage of that on X Factor too, obviously. :sleep:

Entirely unrelated to that, I wonder how those JLS boys are getting on these days... :o

OMG JLS are soooo not gay....1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!! they are all my boyfriends11111111!!!!!!

(Just kidding I don't know if they are or not :o)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz789 wrote: »
    OMG JLS are soooo not gay....1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!! they are all my boyfriends11111111!!!!!!

(Just kidding I don't know if they are or not :o)

I always assumed Aston was one of us - he just looks so...plucked.
  • Options
    SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deev1ne0ne wrote: »
    I always assumed Aston was one of us - he just looks so...plucked.

And JB. Marvin probably too. :D
  • Options
    caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know but the good comeback was to say, Well me, duh.
    :p

My friend is postivie Aiden is in secret. Also about the title thread gone wrong, I wrote it half hearted and didn't care to check over it until after posting. I'm clumsy and not that bothered it makes me look a bit stupid :)

Now here's the thing when people say "in secret". It was rumoured at bootcamp that Joe was openly gay. There was another "couple" last year who hid it because it was controversial.

If people don't want to come out that's up to them, but bull should they be forced into the closet in this day and age,.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz789 wrote: »
    Now here's the thing when people say "in secret". It was rumoured at bootcamp that Joe was openly gay. There was another "couple" last year who hid it because it was controversial.

If people don't want to come out that's up to them, but bull should they be forced into the closet in this day and age,.

Thats horrible forced into the closet is so cruel. I'd tell producers and record label men to get effed if they said that and get signed to some random funny named music label like Kitty-Yo :)