Options

Who will win Big Brother Christopher or Winston

The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So after Chris's Pav meltdown, Ashleigh's blip with Christopher today and Mark's destructive 2 weeks, it is now a confirmed 2 horse race guaranteed, but who will win out of Christopher and Winston, I personally think it will be very close but Christopher will just edge it!

1st Christopher (wins by around 6-7%)
2nd Winston
3rd Ashleigh (again top female third)

Comments

• Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will be:

1 Christopher
    2 Ashleigh
    3 Winston
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Christopher he's in the unfortunate position of everyone seeming to pick on him at some point , some people have done more than once. But it's also fortunate could very well help him win 100K :D
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So after Chris's Pav meltdown, Ashleigh's blip with Christopher today and Mark's destructive 2 weeks, it is now a confirmed 2 horse race guaranteed, but who will win out of Christopher and Winston, I personally think it will be very close but Christopher will just edge it!

1st Christopher (wins by around 6-7%)
    2nd Winston
    3rd Ashleigh (again top female third)

I think it would be Christopher but do not agree that it is now a "2 horse race guaranteed", who knows what will happen in the editing suite.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I am really rooting for Christopher. I adore him.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB are already starting to do a Sam on Winston so I guess he will walk it.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    I really hope it's Christopher!
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB are still trying to polish a turd and get Helen over the line too.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Neither I hope.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would, today, if I was a betting woman, put my house of Winston winning. I have thought so from day one.

I loathe him with a passion, he is my least fave housemate but the thicko act and bulging muscled boy will walk it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    I think it would be Christopher but do not agree that it is now a "2 horse race guaranteed", who knows what will happen in the editing suite.

I guarantee you 10k of my own money that Christopher and Winston will be the top two, they fit the mold of "typical big brother winner" in every sense of the word and I am never wrong when it gets to this stage of big brother. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I guarantee you 10k of my own money that Christopher and Winston will be the top two, they fit the mold of "typical big brother winner" in every sense of the word and I am never wrong when it gets to this stage of big brother. :)

Does that mean they are exceedingly boring?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    BB are already starting to do a Sam on Winston so I guess he will walk it.

This is my theory also which is why I am unsure which of the two will win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean they are exceedingly boring?

Well yellow they are not the most exciting pair put it that way :D;-)
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    I think it will be:

1 Christopher
    2 Ashleigh
    3 Winston

I would love this to be true, apart from Winston. I adore Christopher and I like Ashleigh quite a lot, but Winston makes me feel jippy just looking at him, so I'd prefer either Pav or Ash in 3rd place. At least neither of them are gormless-looking, primate-featured mouth-breathers whose idea of 'entertainment' is ripping their shirts off at every available opportunity and 'flexing their guns', like the one-trick pony that is the Twatmeister!
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Ashleigh's 'blip' will effect her. if it's not shown on the HL's she'll be fine. Plus I would imagine they'd make up at some point and all would be sorted.

I would like it to be:
    Christopher

then anyone else bar Ashleigh, Mark and Helen
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I worry about Winston winning because he is very much a fick essex cliche, really hoping Christopher wins.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a feeling that Pav will take the £100,000 - but not as the winner.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh for sure, but in the immortal words of Jimmy Greaves "It's a funny old game .. " :)
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston looks like someone I've seen in an old 1930's Black and White movie, all muscles and dumb but harmless.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Christpher will trounce winston in a head to head vote.
  • Options
    SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of the likely winners: Mark, Winston, Ashleigh, Christopher

Mark's overexposure in the highlight shows and in every BOTS exclusive is doing him no favours as each clip shows him in a worse and worse light.

Christopher is danger of being dragged down by his association/relationship with Mark.

That leaves it at Winston v Ashleigh for me, and Winston is playing a blinder at the moment by spending most of recent episodes sitting in a chair. He's chosen the right time to fly under the radar while the rest are doing their best to self-destruct.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Christpher will trounce winston in a head to head vote.

I would vote for Winston:)
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Neither Ashliegh will :)
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Hope neither, we had a boring male winner last year, though I don't mind Christpher.
  • Options
    SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would vote for Winston:)

If I voted (which I don't) I'd probably vote for him as well. He would be my favoured winner of the four I named the previous post.