Prawn Spoons

JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now I don't mind admitting I'm a lazy man.

I eat frozen pizzas, I enjoy a takeaway curry, I wouldn't even turn my nose up at a bowl of super-noodles if I want a quick snack and I'm in a bit of a rush. But in the prawn spoon, Iceland seem to be catering for a level of laziness that I have difficulty believing exists.

Is anyone really so bone idle, they can't even be bothered to open the cutlery draw and get their own eating implement?

If mum is that slothful, I'm surprised she's even managed to get dressed, let alone gone to Iceland.

I reckon any mum who buys prawn spoons should be automatically flagged by social services.

Who's with me?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhhhhhhh yes. I'm not a natural cook, by any stretch of the imagination - most of my cooking ends with a 'ding'. But the majority of the 'food' on the iceland adverts make me want to projectile vomit my own spleen. No wonder the country is bankrupt! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    I was slightly flaberghasted by the advert. Seems to be quite a gratuitous waste of plastics in this day and age when all the shops are saying "look how environmental we are! we've hidden the bags and/or you have to pay for them!".

I'm waiting for them to bring out Cornflakes (TM) spoons. Great for breakfast when you're feeling particularly lazy.
  • JordanDSJordanDS Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you hear Adam and Joe's BBC 6 Music show yesterday morning? They spent the last hour going on about Prawn Spoons...and eventually wimped out of trying some!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prawn spoons look more like prehistoric stool samples.
  • puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    you too can look like Kerry Katona, if you stuff your fat face with Iceland goodies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought prawn spoons was slang for a woman's bits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    The table of cr*p food they use in ‘You Are What You Eat’ to demonstrate a weeks grisly ‘Poo’ fodder, is also used in the Iceland advert. Imagine what Gillian McKeith would make of Kerry’s waste?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    puddytat wrote: »
    you too can look like Kerry Katona, if you stuff your fat face with Iceland goodies.

She looks like a cross between a hippopotamus and Jack Palance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olive Oyl wrote: »
    The table of cr*p food they use in ‘You Are What You Eat’ to demonstrate a weeks grisly ‘Poo’ fodder, is also used in the Iceland advert. Imagine what Gillian McKeith would make of Kerry’s waste?

I always wondered what Gillian McKeith's defacati looks like and the image i get is a turd with grass growing out of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,526
    Forum Member
    I always wondered what Gillian McKeith's defacati looks like and the image i get is a turd with grass growing out of it.

*Giggles* :D