Options

Hit series poised to kill off star

124»

Comments

• Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Tony Tiger wrote: »
    It doesn't matter where or when it has or hasn't aired. It is a spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I agree that is should be spoilered if it hasn't been showing but surely anyone who hasn't seen something needs to avoid threads rather than us have to spoiler anything. Otherwise entire threads would need to be written in spoilers. Once something is shown in this country surely it is down to people who have not seen it to avoid the thread or risk it being spoiled.

For example should we not talk about how lost ended in case someone hasn't yet seen it? No because it is down to them not to spoil it for themselves
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    But with this being an American tv guy talking about an American tv show there is an expectation that the thread discussing it would be doing so at US pace, so if you're going to be annoyed then don't both coming in here.

Not at all. But i won't be told by the likes of you where and where i won't be posting. The thread never said (includes spoilers). It was actually a prediction thread.
  • Options
    MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    Oh for **** sake
    No need to bother watching it now do i, i got you to spoil it for me
    Bloody silly person>:(

There was a reason why many of our replies were in spoiler tags.

Now i know how Jennifer lawerence felt when that idiot presenter on the red carpet spoiled Homeland for her.

While your at it, why don't you spoil Dexter season 3-8, the breaking bad finale and what happened recently in The good wife for me as well. >:(>:(

I'm sorry. I thought Sons Of Anarchy aired in the UK not long after it airs in the US, and the season finale would have been seen in the UK by now. I hope you will accept my apology. I feel bad about this.:(

But for people who were putting Homeland stuff in spoiler tags, I KNOW for sure that already aired in the UK. That stuff is not spoiler material on a UK board.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for **** sake
    No need to bother watching it now do i, i got you to spoil it for me
    Bloody silly person>:(

There was a reason why many of our replies were in spoiler tags.

Now i know how Jennifer lawerence felt when that idiot presenter on the red carpet spoiled Homeland for her.

While your at it, why don't you spoil Dexter season 3-8, the breaking bad finale and what happened recently in The good wife for me as well. >:(>:(

Chill out!
    PS, Dexter dies in the end.