Just when I thought Audley couldn't get better

Comments

• quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    You hardly ever see him talking to Gary. He's mostly alone in the kitchen.

Once he did start having a conversation with him he was clearly becoming just as frustrated with him as the others. Good thing the scene cut off. :D
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

Once he did start having a conversation with him he was clearly becoming just as frustrated with him as the others. Good thing the scene cut off. :D

there was clips today of audley lauren and gary all chatting and laughing and doing goose Honks together
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    And when Edele lead the crew in to the kitchen to wind him up by eating the chicken he had stripped meticulously for soup, he had the audacity to not rise to it

What a blatant game-player he is >:(

as you say blatant he's not even trying to hide his secret agenda anymore >:(>:(
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He got nothing like as frustrated and Gary had clearly had enough by then, but probably didn't need to walk on eggshells around Audley as he knew he wouldn't make a big scene..Audley has obviously from what he said had plenty of talks with Gary where they can be themselves without fear of anyone overblowing anything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Gary was just as unreasonable and bullheaded with Audley though and refusing to listen . You could see Audley getting annoyed. He is a good guy though if boring.

Actually I think Gary has got to the point where he's just about had enough of all the lectures and crap. He looked tired and worn out tonight after the eviction, and James didn't help with his nastiness either. Looked like he went straight to bed.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll tell what you never see ... Audley being viscious and nasty and speaking to Gary with complete disrespect

That's what you never see, because Audley is too well brought up to behave like the rest of that motley crew
    Forum Member
    I'll tell what you never see ... Audley being viscious and nasty and speaking to Gary with complete disrespect

That's what you never see, because Audley is too well brought up to behave like the rest of that motley crew

Maybe or maybe it's because he knows Gary's always getting cheers and is popular outside the house.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe or maybe it's because he knows Gary's always getting cheers and is popular outside the house.

You can attribute any motive you want ... it does not change the fact that the only person left in that house who has never looked for a row with Gary, and has never, been nasty or disrespectful to him ..... is Audley
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or maybe he doesn't like to see Gary being treated as the 'bad' by all HM's and doesn't like how that makes him feel. Plus chuck in Gary's age and the hearing stuff and maybe he feels protective of him. Maybe he knows that James has his little posse, who don't like to think for themselves too much and he doesn't like how they treat Gary as a whole. There are so many maybe's I guess it comes down to what you think is the truth. I go for my version than yours, based on what i've seen of Audley so far.
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He explained his reason ages ago when Edele was moaning about being nommed instead of Gary.
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audley has really surprised me,I love Gary.But I cannot deny Audley is awesome and the coolest guy in the house,If Gary does not win then I hope its Audley for the win.
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    You can attribute any motive you want ... it does not change the fact that the only person left in that house who has never looked for a row with Gary, and has never, been nasty or disrespectful to him ..... is Audley

Absolutely. I never usually vote, but I'm going to definitely going to vote for Audley to win, or even just to place him higher up in the finishing order, It's rare to see such a truely decent BB HM. He is emotionally intelligent and a great example of a laid back alpha male.

Maximum respect Audley :cool::)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Which says a lot seeming as the view to some is if everyone is saying it it must be so...I also read on youtube that Frenchy has apparently been tweeting that they are exaggerating how bad he is to live with.

I agree. That was one of the reasons I came round to warming to Lauren this week.
    There have been a few of them who this hasn't been a major issue to them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you are right because if you look for an issue then you will find an issue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Let's say that you are right.
    Audley still manages to not be bothered by Gary and his ways though doesn't he?
    Whether you think he's playing a game or not, this point still stands.
    It would demonstrate that to be considerate to Gary wouldn't be as difficult as some make it out to be.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonlily wrote: »
    The only reason I'm sad this CBB is ending is that I won't be able to gaze at Audley anymore. His wife is very lucky.

And he can cook too. Be still my beating heart :blush:
    Forum Member
    jende wrote: »
    Or maybe he doesn't like to see Gary being treated as the 'bad' by all HM's and doesn't like how that makes him feel. Plus chuck in Gary's age and the hearing stuff and maybe he feels protective of him. Maybe he knows that James has his little posse, who don't like to think for themselves too much and he doesn't like how they treat Gary as a whole. There are so many maybe's I guess it comes down to what you think is the truth. I go for my version than yours, based on what i've seen of Audley so far.

Protective of him? Like during face to face noms when Stephanie was shouting at Gary and belittling him and Audrey sat there smiling and trying to stop himself from breaking into laughter. He wasn't bothered about that. Of course this was before he heard Gary's positive reaction on eviction night.

Like you say everyone has different ways of seeing things.
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Protective of him? Like during face to face noms when Stephanie was shouting at Gary and belittling him and Audrey sat there smiling and trying to stop himself from breaking into laughter. He wasn't bothered about that. Of course this was before he heard Gary's positive reaction on eviction night.

I thought he was smiling/laughing at Stephanie since she was obviously coming across in a bad way (she dug her grave). I wondered if he was surprised at how vicious she was and not sure how to respond to a younger female, with a posse behind her, freaking out. Maybe nervous smiling or just smiling that the fool dug her own grave.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's entitled to feel frustrated if that's how he feels. It's not about people being frustrated or annoyed with Gary, that to me is not the issue. The difference being is that Audley doesn't make a song and dance about it and castigate Gary, be condescending towards him, and gossip about him with others. He treats him with respect and consideration.
    The big difference is how Audley (and one or two others) deal with exactly the same situation which they may not be familiar with. That's the test of Big Brother.
  • Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member

Completely wrong. Gary was up for nomination and cheered by the crowd when David was booted. That was before face to face nominations.

And maybe you should re-watch the face to face noms where Stephanie PRATT rages at Gary and pay closer attention to Audley's reaction.

He looks uncomfortable, is holding his hand to his forehead in embarrassment and cringing at the situation. His "smile" as you see it, is very much twisted downwards.

You know who genuinely did find the situation funny though? Weasel faced James... naturally.
  • Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    He's entitled to feel frustrated if that's how he feels. It's not about people being frustrated or annoyed with Gary, that to me is not the issue. The difference being is that Audley doesn't make a song and dance about it and castigate Gary, be condescending towards him, and gossip about him with others. He treats him with respect and consideration.
    The big difference is how Audley (and one or two others) deal with exactly the same situation which they may not be familiar with. That's the test of Big Brother.

Good post.

Audley is indeed the only HM who's passed the test. He practically aced it.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He took Stephanie aside and told her she had gone too far and appeared aggressive. I think that is when she got really upset with him. She didn't want to hear the truth.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    64wildcat wrote: »
    He certainly doesn't like someone standing up to him

Except that Audley looks down on him literally.:)
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    And he can cook too. Be still my beating heart :blush:
    Absolutely. I never usually vote, but I'm going to definitely going to vote for Audley to win, or even just to place him higher up in the finishing order, It's rare to see such a truely decent BB HM. He is emotionally intelligent and a great example of a laid back alpha male.

Maximum respect Audley :cool::)

I've been voting for Audley all along. I thought Gary had enough support. Now I'm voting Gary just to be sure but will put some votes in for Audley as well.
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Look at Audley. Look at Dee. Would you prefer to eat what he cooks, or what she cooks?

Has anyone else prepared a meal? Everyone's eaten the food so I cannot understand why this has become a personality indicator unless it's the green-eyed monster peeping over the kitchen counter.