Options

Graham Norton's ex does kiss and tell

The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2384143/Graham-Nortons-ex-Trevor-Patterson-opens-life-boozy-star.html

I'm not a fan of Norton's but what an opportunist this guy is. Hope he's glad he's got his pound of flesh. Wonder what he saw in the multi millionaire star:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really scandalous stuff. He lovs his dogs so much.

Grahams been part of the shoreditch gay scene for decades. I have seen him around.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As kiss and tells go it's fairly tame really. Loves his dogs and drinks a bit too much wine.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really scandalous stuff.

Well saying he has 4 bottles of wine at a time and it never shows the next day, is a bit of a low blow, and I'd say revealed to make some lose respect and believe he could be an alcoholic.
  • Options
    LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does she say?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    This pillock of an ex talks about Norton not opening up & being wary of people. Is it any wonder when he goes & sells his story? He also looks like Crash Bandicoot.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does she say?

Do you live in a cave?

NEWSFLASH Graham Norton is GAY!
  • Options
    2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Heartbroken. Sure.

Wonder how much he got paid for this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    It's well known that Graham is an old lush. I saw him in a gay club in Liverpool decades ago and he was knocking back the vodka like it was going out of fashion. There is nothing else revealed here apart from he loves his two dogs. The ex sounds like a bitter queen if I ever saw one.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As kiss and tells go it's fairly tame really. Loves his dogs and drinks a bit too much wine.

Yep, it's hardly shocking is it??
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    It's well known that Graham is an old lush. I saw him in a gay club in Liverpool decades ago and he was knocking back the vodka like it was going out of fashion. There is nothing else revealed here apart from he loves his two dogs. The ex sounds like a bitter queen if I ever saw one.

Which is definitely a good thing imo :cool:
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite surprisingly for a DM story, nearly all of the comments underneath are positive (towards Graham), pointing out that loving your dogs, being good to your mother and sister, and liking a drink are hardly bad traits to have. The ex-boyfriend comes off as being a bitter money-grabber, of whom Graham is well rid!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Which is definitely a good thing imo :cool:

Yet you were interested enough in the story to click on the link...
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what if he loves his dogs like children? A lot of childless people treat their pets like "babies", nothing shocking there.
  • Options
    TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Norton seems like a fairly decent guy according to that. His ex should grow up and move on, the pathetic, little queen.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such a non-story - he's really messed up there, Norton is well-liked - was it really worth upsetting him & making yourself look like a prize **** for such banal info & pocket money?

I mean who would have thought Norton would actually go out looking for his beloved dog when it ran off?
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graham was kind enough to pay tuition fees for him and never hid the fact that he doesn't want to settle down in the long term. I wonder if this guy has got to leave the u.k and was hoping to get a spousal visa out of Graham ?
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing how some folk will sell-out and reveal personal information about somebody for £££.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    .‘I’m just glad I’m the 30-year-old in this and not the 50-year-old.’
    Eh?! That man looks a lot older than 30, especially in that first clip where he's wearing that horrific bow tie.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Yet you were interested enough in the story to click on the link...

Yes, :confused: Did l say otherwise?
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ria Vega wrote: »
    Eh?! That man looks a lot older than 30, especially in that first clip where he's wearing that horrific bow tie.

:D He should really have seen a Fashion Consultant first... oh, wait...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

I'm also dubious about the bow tie wearer's comment that Graham drank so much because he's Irish?!?!

Hold on! He's a bow tie wearer and makes sweeping generalisations about the Irish?

He's Bernard Manning's son!
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2FS wrote: »
    Heartbroken. Sure.

Wonder how much he got paid for this.

Yes, quite.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This pillock of an ex talks about Norton not opening up & being wary of people. Is it any wonder when he goes & sells his story? He also looks like Crash Bandicoot.

Now that is one hairy bear Graham is well shot of!

By that I mean Crash. ;)

He's well shot of the bitter drama queen too. And going to the Daily Heinrich Himmler of all rags, it's like turning to the dark side. I guess £££$$$$$$$$ had to do with it.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Graham did some drugs in the past and likes his booze, neither of which are a secret , and he loves his pets . That must be the most mundane non expose the Mail has ever done and says an awful lot about the idiot who sold the non story.

I bet there are many celebs who wish this was the worst that could be said about them.
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    What does she say?

:D:D

What a lame 'kiss and tell'!

Move away, there's nothing to see here.