✭✭✭
how can you keep the favourites all the time when you change a tv channel

Comments

• bampsambampsam Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftakeith wrote: »

Favourites have to be selected every time you access the programme guide.
  • lovethejoblovethejob Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    On the foxsat HDR if you are watching the TV and the box wakes for a recording it interrupts the TV viewing for a couple of seconds before returning back to the TV. What I want to know, is does the freetime box do the same? I ask as my TV has freesat built in, so I watch mainly through the TV unless I'm watching a recording and find this interruption very annoying.
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lovethejob wrote: »
    On the foxsat HDR if you are watching the TV and the box wakes for a recording it interrupts the TV viewing for a couple of seconds before returning back to the TV. What I want to know, is does the freetime box do the same? I ask as my TV has freesat built in, so I watch mainly through the TV unless I'm watching a recording and find this interruption very annoying.

Do you have a Panasonic TV ?

If so is the Foxsat connected to hdmi 1 ?

If so use a different hdmi port for the Foxsat. (HDMI 1 in on Panny TV's has a non standard auto select based on port activity)

If not a panasonic TV does the Foxsat have a scart connection to the TV.

I can't answer your question re the HDR1000S as I don't have the issue with either box.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ftakeith wrote: »

You need list up OK every time you open the epg.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Four key presses to favourites sort of defeats the purpose.

At least its not 11 key presses like non-freesat mode ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    So ... if I select my favouites list and select a channel, and then, after tuning to that channel and watching it for a bit, I press up channel, will it go to the next channel in my favourites list or the next channel according to the normal EPG?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eston Bleu wrote: »
    So ... if I select my favouites list and select a channel, and then, after tuning to that channel and watching it for a bit, I press up channel, will it go to the next channel in my favourites list or the next channel according to the normal EPG?

The latter assuming you aren't recording two channels at the time. If you are it will go up/down to the next viewable channel.
    Forum Member
    Really hoping Humax sort all these niggles out, this box has the potential to be the one box to rule them all. Freesat, PVR ,Catchup, non Freesat, On Demand Content and Media hub.

Here's hoping
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acppca27 wrote: »
    Really hoping Humax sort all these niggles out, this box has the potential to be the one box to rule them all. Freesat, PVR ,Catchup, non Freesat, On Demand Content and Media hub.

Here's hoping

The freetime UI is down to Freesat. Humax implement what they want, hence the daft boot to the home screen with the latest software :eek:.
    Forum Member
    Yeah the boot-up to menu is annoying, its driving my kids mad the only keys they use are 601 then P+, P-, V+ & V- ;)