Next Console Football Manager Sim?

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
After LMA manager there has been a gap.

Surely it's time for someone to bring one out with online capability?

Comments

• gothergother Posts: 14,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised Football Manager hasn't appeared on the consoles yet tbh. It did in 2007 on the xbox360 i think but since then nothing.
    Ps3 has had Premier Manager but that's meh.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I never understood why it was called League Managers Association Manager.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Football Manager 2014 will be on Vita this time round. I've never understood why a new LMA hasn't been made though. Those were brilliant games when I was growing up
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Football Manger need a lot of resources to run, 360 and PS3 simply wouldnt be able to play it.

Hopefully with the new consoles they can do something, Im not looking for some half arsed attempt either. Full game or nothing.

As for LMA there isn't even a comparison. LMA is a joke of game compared to Football Manager. I have played manager games on the Commodore 64 with as much depth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Football Manger need a lot of resources to run, 360 and PS3 simply wouldnt be able to play it.

Hopefully with the new consoles they can do something, Im not looking for some half arsed attempt either. Full game or nothing.

As for LMA there isn't even a comparison. LMA is a joke of game compared to Football Manager. I have played manager games on the Commodore 64 with as much depth.
    The PS3 would. The Cell is more capable than even many of the CPUs available now.

Unlocking the power of the Cell though is another question...