Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    YAYYY !!!! :):):) SO happy for you . What a lovely christmas gift !

Right then missus , time to plan that renewal service and celebration .
    And remember ,huge big flouncy dress, stupid theme , lots of cleavage , and last but not least - piggies as bridesmaids . The vicar will love it , pig poo in the aisle , perfect , lol .
    :D

And don't forget to wear a big sheet over your head and shout swear words at the paps.

Congratulations mrstim, I am so happy for you, :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers my dears

Quick question, is it against the Ts and Cs to discuss another posters posts on certain thread on a different thread ? ( if that makes sense lol)
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Cheers my dears

Quick question, is it against the Ts and Cs to discuss another posters posts on certain thread on a different thread ? ( if that makes sense lol)

Are you referring to my post on the HM thread by any chance? I felt it was relevant in order to answer Nicolas question accurately. I wasn't rude about the poster, I was using something posted as an example. And there's lots of cross reference between the KP/TM threads. Always has been. I noticed a lot of it on the PAAT before it conked out. Again. I didn't bother questioning it, though.

Why don't you PM the mods and ask them directly?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Are you referring to my post on the HM thread by any chance? I felt it was relevant in order to answer Nicolas question accurately. I wasn't rude about the poster, I was using something posted as an example. And there's lots of cross reference between the threads. I noticed a lot to on the PAAT before it conked out. I didn't bother questioning it, though.

Why don't you PM the mods and ask them directly?
    Ok will do
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Ok will do

Great.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Article in the sun .
    The short version ,
    Kieron very naughty ,won't forgive him (YAWN)
    Had her lips undone ( HAH ! I knew it).
    Talks about peter .
    But you need to buy the paper to read that . I wouldn't bother if I were you . It'll be the usual whiny nonsense , using him to pad out her interviews again.
    Without her blokes and surgery she has nothing to say really .
    Even with them she has nothing of import actually :p.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fabulous/6198601/I-wont-forgive-Kierans-cheating.html?CMP=spklr-124446251-Editorial-TWITTER-Fabulousmag-20141221-Fabulous
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her lips look so much better without that crap in them.
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Article in the sun .
    The short version ,
    Kieron very naughty ,won't forgive him (YAWN)
    Had her lips undone ( HAH ! I knew it).
    Talks about peter .
    But you need to buy the paper to read that . I wouldn't bother if I were you . It'll be the usual whiny nonsense , using him to pad out her interviews again.
    Without her blokes and surgery she has nothing to say really .
    Even with them she has nothing of import actually :p.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fabulous/6198601/I-wont-forgive-Kierans-cheating.html?CMP=spklr-124446251-Editorial-TWITTER-Fabulousmag-20141221-Fabulous

Just had a quick flick through in Sainsburys-more of the same but basically she has "won"..she is happy as Jane now has nothing, her and Derrick are getting divorced and Kieron who she did love hates her. He will never ever cheat again as he honestly couldn't not cheat as he had adrenalin addiction (WTF!) now completely cured of course. Still in agony, can't move, should be in bed but you can't stop the Pricey! Her and Pete ave no communication but she gets on fine with Emily and Keiron and Pete get on well. The end.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2882638/Katie-Price-talks-cheating-husband.html

I must live in another dimension but what sort of marriage is one where you don't forgive or forget?!? Each to their own...
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2882638/Katie-Price-talks-cheating-husband.html

I must live in another dimension but what sort of marriage is one where you don't forgive or forget?!? Each to their own...

She's a joke! "I'll never forgive and I'll never forget", the next sentence, "we are renewing our wedding vows" :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not marriage, it's a wedding for show- for money.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well one good thing,she gets to dress up as fairy tale princess for the day,and lots of paps taking pictures of her....She won't even notice kev is there...
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Well one good thing,she gets to dress up as fairy tale princess for the day,and lots of paps taking pictures of her....She won't even notice kev is there...

He might not actually mind that too much.
    It would give him some peace and quiet to chat up the bridesmaids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol :D:D:D
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The most disturbing thing about the article is the kids knowing about everything (including the lie detector test)!:o Surely any responsible parent would try to protect their children, not give them all the gory details!>:( I hope to God it's KP's usual brand of BS, because if she really has been telling her kids everything, then that's seriously twisted!:o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or their mothers ;-)
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Or their mothers ;-)

Or even brothers ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    She's a joke! "I'll never forgive and I'll never forget", the next sentence, "we are renewing our wedding vows" :D:D

That's what I think too. They got married twice and he forgot the vows within a year so I guess they need to go through them again. Maybe it'll stick this time.

And as for the "I'll never forgive or forget"- yes that sounds very healthy indeed. She will always wield the power and he will have to lose every argument indefinitely in order to live in a big house with a famous woman. Wow. I think this marriage might just actually last... and I'm being serious.

The saddest thing is that her relationships are the blueprints for her children's future relationships. Or it might be a case of "if you can't be a good example, be the terrible warning"
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Or even brothers ;-)

Or their fathers, even? ;-)

:o Oh wait no, I forgot, he's been cured of his... erm.. 'adrenalin addiction'.

I love a Christmas miracle. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to be getting married every year,when was the last one,8/9 months ago..I wonder what her wedding theme will be next year or the year after, .Pinocchio,actually,that would have been ideal for them for this wedding...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This wedding farce is turning out to be like of her fictional novels...Lets guess the ending..She's already given us a clue...I'LL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET,so that means it's not going to be a long marriage lol.......So a few months down the line,or when she hears that pete is getting married again,she will file for divorce...Grab all the headlines......I should never have re-married again,i should have listened to people,but i wanted to give it another try,i thought we could have worked it out,but the pain of the his betrayal was too much,and i could never forgive nor forget,so we decided to part...I'm a strong woman and i will get though this,,....Please respect my privacy during this difficult time,I'll be back,never underestimate the pricey Wooooooooo...The end..:D
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    This wedding farce is turning out to be like of her fictional novels...Lets guess the ending..She's already given us a clue...I'LL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET,so that means it's not going to be a long marriage lol.......So a few months down the line,or when she hears that pete is getting married again,she will file for divorce...Grab all the headlines......I should never have re-married again,i should have listened to people,but i wanted to give it another try,i thought we could have worked it out,but the pain of the his betrayal was too much,and i could never forgive nor forget,so we decided to part...I'm a strong woman and i will get though this,,....Please respect my privacy during this difficult time,I'll be back,never underestimate the pricey Wooooooooo...The end..:D

:D:D Oh Val, she'll be asking you to do her press releases. You know her so well:D:D
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt it. I think this one will hold for a few years, if not longer, for the simple reason they have 2 kids together and he's agreed to be meek and mild.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's excellent Val except you missed out "I stayed with him for the sake of the children, because family is so important to me. And new wedding dresses."
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

There could be a film in there. :D

I doubt she would take the risk of a bridesmaid he will be handcuffed to her