EE Cora and Derek

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
Forum Member
After watching parts of Eatenders this week does anyone else think they would work great as a couple?

It would really set the cat among the pigeons with the Brannings and she wouldn't take any nonsense off him.

I think she could be just what is needed to put him in his place.

Could also lead to some good storylines with Alice as well and would add some comedy to his character rather than just portraying him as a nasty villian all the time.

:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    Looks like its just me then :( xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I agree with you!
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cora is a bit old for derek! how old is she meant to be? she must be pushing 65/70
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    No, I agree with you!

Glad 'm not the only one who noticed :)
    Forum Member
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    cora is a bit old for derek! how old is she meant to be? she must be pushing 65/70

must be and he's probably late fifties, I reckon she's make quite a good cougar she seems the type to like edgy guys :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the idea, but I kinda get where your coming from. It would be incredibly interesting to watch..
    Much prefer Catrick, however I think Derek and Cora would work, however, wouldn't it be weird and .. what do the Crosses have for the Brannings.. ?? Plus her daughter would have been with him too...
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    must be and he's probably late fifties, I reckon she's make quite a good cougar she seems the type to like edgy guys :D

derek is early 50's cora must be 15/20 yrs older :eek:

derek would go for a younger bird, like mandy would have been good
    Forum Member
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    derek is early 50's cora must be 15/20 yrs older :eek:

derek would go for a younger bird, like mandy would have been good

maybe he could go out with a younger woman and then he chooses Cora afterwards, maybe after a reality check of his family?