Broadchurch - Series 2

Comments

• wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,762
    Forum Member
    Can someone help me out here because I'm sure Ellie's sister didn't definitely identity the person she saw filling the dustbin in Series One. What's she up to?
  • SereniitySereniity Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this has turned very soapy.
  • dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching purely for DT OC scenes now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lot better this week and thank God this one is back on the scene.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel this first half hour has been a vast improvement on the first 3 episodes.

Claire and Lee are very, very odd, even if they are both completely innocent. Seeing Tom act like a lost child loses its impact once he speaks with a voice reminiscent of Barry White.
  • mike6265mike6265 Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Who was the actress for the witness that gave evidence of the fight the defendant had in a car park. Was the actress in Holby City?
    Forum Member
    I didn't expect to see Pauine Quirke's character again. What a pleasant surprise.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    I didn't expect to see Pauine Quirke's character again. What a pleasant surprise.

Same!
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    mike6265 wrote: »
    Who was the actress for the witness that gave evidence of the fight the defendant had in a car park. Was the actress in Holby City?

Yes she was - many years ago!
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to my 7 year old getting out of bed and coming down to tell me something pertinent about his slippers - aka the infamous bedtime stalling tactics - I have missed two bits of this. Can anyone fill me in pretty please and thanks!

1. Dad of Danny, holding baby, walking away from Ellies son. Ellie's son starts crying. What happened there?

2. OC tells DT in car, "Tell me everything you know about Sandbrook". What did he say? I only caught it again when he was carrying a girl through the water.

Kids, eh. >:(
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very dodgy couple!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to my 7 year old getting out of bed and coming down to tell me something pertinent about his slippers - aka the infamous bedtime stalling tactics - I have missed two bits of this. Can anyone fill me in pretty please and thanks!

1. Dad of Danny holding baby, walking away from Ellies son. Ellie's son starts crying. What happened there?

2. OC tells DT in car, "Tell me everything you know about Sandbrook". What did he say? I only caught it again when he was carrying a girl through the water.

Kids, eh. >:(

1. Mark told Tom he wouldn't be able to play Xbox with him anymore, as the baby would take up most of his time.

2. DT took a long time to say he found one of the Gillispie daughters floating in a body of water (which she had been in for 3 days). It's the reason for one of the nightmares he has.
  • #grotbags##grotbags# Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that Mad May from Easties?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 10th doctor, Prisoner Zero and Captain Jacks daughter all sitting together!
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I think Chris Chiball is banking on most viewers remembering the first series very well. My parents only barely remember it and are totally lost. Sandbrook is sending me an asleep. Think most viewers will be like that. The trial is decent enough through.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Mark told Tom he wouldn't be able to play Xbox with him anymore, as the baby would take up most of his time.

2. DT took a long time to say he found one of the Gillispie daughters floating in a body of water (which she had been in for 3 days). It's the reason for one of the nightmares he has.

Brilliant, thank you! :)
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've turned off. Can't believe how bad it is.
    Forum Member
    Was May from EastEnders daughter found dead or is missing. Getting really confused.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    I've turned off. Can't believe how bad it is.

It's much better tonight
    Forum Member
    Nige is still a nasty piece of work, then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Was May from EastEnders daughter found dead or is missing. Getting really confused.

I think she's the mother of one of the girls, and the aunt of the other.

I think her niece is the one that's still missing.
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    It's much better tonight
    it's getting more complicated for the general viewer. The Sandbrook stuff is hard to relate to and is not really explained well. Most viewers wont have a clue what's going on. Also the Pacing is terrible as the trial has disappeared half way through the episode.
    Forum Member
    I think she's the mother of one of the girls, and the aunt of the other.
    Thanks but which one was found dead by Hardy and which one has not been found dead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who was the guy that his phone was ringing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Thanks but which one was found dead by Hardy and which one has not been found dead.

Sorry, I didn't read your question properly.

The daughter's dead, the niece is still missing if I'm not mistaken.