Options

Not in front of the children

StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
Forum Member
✭✭
I met some friends the other day for coffee and one of them told a funny story about her and her husband having sex in the kitchen and her teenage sons coming home early and 'catching' them at it. :o:o:o:o

The boys were (understandably) a bit traumatised but I thought it was an amusing story. My hubby and I often take advantage of a child free house to have non-bedroom sex. But our other friend was disgusted...:eek::eek:

I thought all parents took the chance for a quickie sometimes if the kids go out? Or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    *covers eyes and leaves thread in disgust*
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Is it Friday?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it Friday?

Sorry! I didn't realise this was a friday topic..:eek:

I was just wanting someone else to say they do it too.

I feel a bit :o:o:o:o now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    Starpuss wrote: »
    Sorry! I didn't realise this was a friday topic..:eek:

I was just wanting someone else to say they do it too.

I feel a bit :o:o:o:o now

Yes back in the day!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I just wish we had the chance - with a 4 year old around all day and then a 7, 14, 16 and 19 year old there and not going to bed until we do chance would be a fine thing!
  • Options
    diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sex? Between a married couple? What an absurd idea! I got married to ensure an end to that nonsence!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel a bit better reading these posts...:D

My husband says I am being silly and that everyone does it if they get the chance. When you have children you have to take any chance you can get for a bit of loving!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,475
    Forum Member
    I'll never forget a Sunday afternoon when our daughter was very small and always had a nap, though was being a bit of a 'mare to settle... she eventually went quiet and my ever-romantic other half came running into our bedroom to me yelling "quick" :D

I think as parents you learn very good ways of hiding what it is you're actually doing :o
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing it in the kitchen while waiting for the chips to fry is a good as place or time as any other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AS1 wrote: »
    I just wish we had the chance - with a 4 year old around all day and then a 7, 14, 16 and 19 year old there and not going to bed until we do chance would be a fine thing!

Long skirts are your friends ;)

(I just said that out loud didn't I??! :o :eek: :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Collette wrote: »

:D:D:D:D

And you learn to be really really really quiet too...:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never forget a Sunday afternoon when our daughter was very small and always had a nap, though was being a bit of a 'mare to settle... she eventually went quiet and my ever-romantic other half came running into our bedroom to me yelling "quick" :D

I think as parents you learn very good ways of hiding what it is you're actually doing :o

Well I wish my parents would have learnt that. THREE TIMES :mad:
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fxm89 wrote: »
    Doing it in the kitchen while waiting for the chips to fry is a good as place or time as any other.

Or an egg to boil. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm really sorry but :D:D:D

:o:o:o

The one good thing that comes of this is that you'll be able to traumatise your kids one day ;)
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

:D

I never saw my parents at it, but the first time I ever heard it, I remember thinking that my dad was trying to kill my mum.

(Didn't blame him mind. ;))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The one good thing that comes of this is that you'll be able to traumatise your kids one day ;)

Ha, well I think I've just about recovered now, but at 12 years old it was very traumatising! My favourite excuse when I said 'What are you doing?!!?' was "We're getting ready for bed!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My poor friend is mortified that her sons saw her. She hasn't been able to look them in the eye since.

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member

:D I don't wear skirts and don't think I even own any - may just have to invest in some now though ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it when my daughter joined the Brownies. We had 30 minutes between dropping her off and collecting her. :D:D:D
  • Options
    hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My nine year old sister walked in on my step mum and dad once. She asked whay they were doing, they said they were "wrestling" :p:o
  • Options
    The screamThe scream Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooh dear, I and the Oh was once caught 'at it'.
    We were in our own bed and obviously lost in the moment, until this little head popped up between the sheets and said 'what are you doing to my mummy?
    That was a moment killer I can tell thee!
  • Options
    hankhandsomehankhandsome Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    i saw a video once of a woman in her bedroom .. "on her own" .. with accessories ...

she was getting pretty involved and, let's say, rather enthusiastic when there was a loud bang on the door and a voice that said "muuuuum, can i have some money to go down the shop?"

she yelled back "take it out of my purse! ... get back downstairs!"

although rather amusingly she still continued to use the accessory, but not as .. um .. 'energetically' as she had been.

made me laugh anyway ...
  • Options
    roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah-x wrote: »
    My nine year old sister walked in on my step mum and dad once. She asked whay they were doing, they said they were "wrestling" :p:o

LOL - Wrestling! :D

I'm doing it now on my computer chair, while typing!

Joking.
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    I went in for a soak in the bath one day i thought i had the house to myself.
    Hubby away working...younger kids at school...older son moved out and living with girlfriend.
    Blissfully soaking away in bath with ears under the water i see movement at the side of my eye.
    Older son and girlfriend going upstairs and me lying in the bath with the door wide open.
    He looked in...she looked at me and pretended she didnt see me.....i was mortified.
    I didnt even try to cover myself....i just waved at them.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Reminds me of a text I got sent :eek:

"Warning only read if you dare"
    Do you remember when your mum used to tuck you in & kiss you goodnight ?.

Well chances are is that she had just finished giving your dad a bj. Now it's your turn to ruin someone else's day :D