Options

I Want Ash Out...

2»

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fear you're right Snowstorm. He's incredibly smug, isn't he? And the girlies in the crowd are going to cheer him again on Friday night - aren't they? :( He's a bit unbearable. At least some of the other more unpleasant housemates are somewhat interesting.

Are there three of them, so we can call them the Smug Boy Three?

Anyway, I think he's much worse than smug. I feel there's something deeply unpleasant about him, in a way I haven't felt since Conor in bb13. There's an underlying nastiness to his smugness.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

Anyway, I think he's much worse than smug. I feel there's something deeply unpleasant about him, in a way I haven't felt since Conor in bb13. There's an underlying nastiness to his smugness.

I also suspect, given enough time, he is likely to do or at least say something deeply unpleasant. The build up has begun...
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

He has given me Conor-memories, to be honest. I think deeply unpleasant just about sums it up. He seems to revel in others' discomfort.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hope he leaves tomorrow night.