Emmerdale disaster what will happen?

crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So apparently the disaster is not just one location and one stunt. Its caused at the scrapyard when roberts car explodes. How will this trigger off the disaster? Whats peoples thoughts and how far is the scrapyard from hall and village. Maybe a helicopter crashes into the village because of the smoke? It says in one of the articles on metro that gas canister sends an explosion right into the surrounding air?

Comments

• leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    And land in one of the fairground rides
  • leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    I also hear that the tragic consequence news for the survivors also
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A ride is damaged (the show had to build their own because they wasn't allowed to damage a 'real' one).

That's the only thing I know about the upcoming stunt... Pointless bit of information, but thought I'd share it anyway.
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,879
    Forum Member
    From what I can gather - the heated gas canisters at the scrap yard will be sent rocketing into the air rendering them deadly missiles which will then land and explode in several locations causing mass destruction, death and devastation all around!

I can't wait! If anyone does disaster on an epic scale well - Emmerdale does!

Kate Oates and her marvellous team are continually overlooked so I hope this historic event in the Dales will provide them with the praise and recognition they so thoroughly deserve. I believe that Gennie's shocking death, the Woolpack siege and flood were just a taster of what is to come and I am certain that the episodes won't disappoint - Kate is not at all afraid to take Emmerdale down a darker path and I expect that there are some shocking and emotional scenes to come in equal measure. Go Emmerdale!